Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Reach *BANNED* 06-11-2021 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 1284419)
Well, I am sitting here still trying to decide. I did thaw a chicken breast and I could just put that on the grill - and have it with some greens or something. Actually that sounds pretty good. I am going to go fire up the grill right now.

I shall report back later as to how it came out.

I ended up doing a marinade to the chicken and put it on the grill - it came out so good...moist and the marinade was quite good.

French cut green beans w/ butter and vinegar

Ice water to drink.

No dessert. I have to get serious about the amount of sugar I am taking in.. and it is starting today.

Bèsame* 06-11-2021 06:41 PM

Fish tacos..made from frozen fish, put into air fryer. Well, not the best. But strawberry margarita trumps tacos@

Possible watermelon or cherry turnover later.

Will someone do an ice cream run for me?????🍦🍦🍦

Gemme 06-11-2021 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 1284432)
I ended up doing a marinade to the chicken and put it on the grill - it came out so good...moist and the marinade was quite good.

French cut green beans w/ butter and vinegar

Ice water to drink.

No dessert. I have to get serious about the amount of sugar I am taking in.. and it is starting today.

I seriously cut back my added sugar intake and have dropped 50 lbs in the past few months. That stuff is no good, man. No good! :|

Stone-Butch 06-12-2021 12:58 PM

Dinner

Spaghetti and leftover meat sauce. Ice tea.

Gemme 06-12-2021 04:41 PM

I'm having the rest of the pizza and will likely dip into the fresh fruit before it's all said and done too.

Bèsame* 06-12-2021 06:18 PM

I made tuna pasta salad, with a honey balsamic dressing. Oh my, fresh chopped, minced veggies, delicious on a warm almost summer night.

I'll cut into that sugar baby watermelon later😊

Reach *BANNED* 06-13-2021 04:43 PM

Well, it appears it will be not what I had planned. I normally order My groceries to be delivered - mostly for the convenience because I nine times out of ten shop on the weekend - which can be crazy around here. The dilemma is - depending on what My grocery list looks like - I make a choice between which store I want to use - more often than not - it ends up being Walmart. Enter the issue - they use an outside service (Doordash I believe) to do their deliveries and it has become a problem recently that on the weekends there are not enough drivers). I made My order to be delivered between 11am-12pm. It is now 6:38pm and still no delivery. I have called a couple of times - and it is not looking very positive for a delivery today. They have until 8pm (Walmart's shutoff point) to make the delivery happen - but they can only work with what they have. I even offered the manager to tell the driver I will throw in a bigger tip.

All of that saga being told - I will probably end up going to the corner store and getting something to microwave. I might make it especially greasy and unhealthy and just call it good.

Bèsame* 06-13-2021 06:06 PM

Carmelized onions, sliced jalapenos, 5 small meatballs and 3 handfuls of spinach.
Topped with the last of the pasta sauce and a sprinkle of fresh parm.

Pink grapefruit sparkling water.

Sugar baby watermelon. 🍉

Stone-Butch 06-13-2021 09:33 PM

Dinner

Poached salmon and steamed green beans. Ice tea.

Orema 06-14-2021 05:18 AM

Last night was a chicken cutlet, sweet potato, coconut chutney, lime pickle. Sweet blueberries and cream for dessert.

Stone-Butch 06-14-2021 09:13 AM

Dinner

Baked pork chop and steamed green beans. Ice tea.

Gemme 06-14-2021 04:57 PM

So far, it's a Caesar salad. We'll see what happens after I finish it. Water to drink.

Reach *BANNED* 06-14-2021 06:00 PM

Chicken alfredo with the freshest broccoli I have seen in the stores for awhile. This was My first time making it from scratch without My Mom's help - and it did not come out too bad. I mean the Food Network is not going to be banging down My door to do a show for them or anything like that - but it was edible.

Reach *BANNED* 06-15-2021 07:18 AM

Well, given the online grocery order was never delivered (a whole story unto itself) - I will likely make some potato pierogis and call it good - though I am really craving some red meat.

Stone-Butch 06-15-2021 09:54 AM

Dinner

Its pretty cool so BBQ ribs it is tonight. Ice tea.

Gemme 06-15-2021 05:29 PM

I had a baked breaded chicken breast with steamed broccoli and an apple. Water to drink.

Happyfemme 06-15-2021 06:15 PM

Rib eye salad with cheddar

Orema 06-16-2021 02:45 AM

Last night was sautéed chicken breast and spaghetti squash. Blueberries and cream for dessert.

Bèsame* 06-16-2021 07:43 PM

Shrimp tacos! Belated birthday dinner.

Now, a glass of Zinfandel and a Van Halen documentary.

Orema 06-17-2021 02:01 AM

Last night was a ribeye and creamed spinach. I used a tablespoon of cream cheese for the spinach and it was just as good as using half the package.