Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is your HIGH and low for Just Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98)

GeorgiaMa'am 12-25-2022 08:03 PM

High - Watching the boy and the boi and Brittany open their Christmas presents.

Low - Cooking. I mean, I planned to cook, but I should have planned differently.

Gemme 12-25-2022 09:26 PM

High: I got tons of really good sleep last night.
Low: I slept half the day away and had absolutely zero motivation to do anything once it got dark.

Orema 12-29-2022 05:43 AM

High: Getting my blood test results for my physical tomorrow. My numbers weren’t nearly as bad as I thought they’d be after some of the rich food I’ve been eating.

Low: Rolling out the trash in all that damn snow. You wouldn’t believe how I have to bundle up to take out the trash and get the mail. Thank goodness for my snow cleats.

GeorgiaMa'am 12-29-2022 06:44 PM

High: Seeing my grandnephew be danced around the living room by my sister and our Mom.

Low: Nothing really. (Knock on wood)

ksrainbow 12-30-2022 06:50 PM

High: Getting a $237.00 end of the year report/credit on my grocery/gas expenses-
Low: The above high was downgraded to a low of: 50% credit to be used by 1/10/23 on food and 50% credit to be used on gas by 1/10/23-

In the state of Kansas our food tax drops from 6.5% to 4% on 1/1/23! I will wait :)

GeorgiaMa'am 12-30-2022 09:30 PM

High - A nice chat with my sister. It has been more and more difficult to get time with her ever since she got that grandbaby.

Low - I made a pesto zucchini shrimp dish for dinner that SOUNDED really good, but turned out to be just meh. Waste of time, I should have ordered delivery.

akiza 01-01-2023 05:17 AM

High : it's raining and it's a new year
Low: i can't blast my playlist all arounf the place 😒🤦🏻‍♀️😅

Bčsame* 01-01-2023 08:38 PM

High...filling out forms to volunteer with the local schools. I've always wanted to mentor but thought I couldn't give that much time. This program, 2 lunches month.

Low...Raiders, Rams lost and the local team won. Blah

GeorgiaMa'am 01-01-2023 10:18 PM

High - I paid bills today, and I had just enough to pay off all my December Christmas charges, so I'm not carrying those on my balances!

Low - Because I paid off all my bills, it's going to be a tight month around here. But it will be worth it.

GeorgiaMa'am 01-13-2023 10:40 PM

High #1 - I got a haircut and I look great. I got two compliments on it from strangers out in public.

High #2 - I got my car detailed and I love riding around in a newly cleaned car.

Low - I forgot until too late that I had to wash laundry before I go see my family tomorrow, so I am up too late dealing with that. Fortunately, I was able to enlist the boy's help.

GeorgiaMa'am 01-14-2023 10:00 PM

High - getting to see and visit with the whole family in person.

Low - getting stranded in Podunk, Georgia for several hours because my car's Check Engine light came on. Actually, I was lucky to get someone to help me as quickly as I did, on a holiday weekend.

Bčsame* 01-15-2023 06:58 PM

low.. so cold here. I know it's not nearly as cold as most of you. But,
I hate having to wear sooo many clothes!

High....I got a heart emoji. Its baby steps and patience.

akiza 01-17-2023 01:49 PM

So high talking with chockie
Low i hate waiting i hate stressing situations and that's what I'm dealing with putain

Bčsame* 02-28-2024 07:49 PM

My high was my reaction when I stepped on the scale this morning! Down 9 pounds since Christmas! Awesome! This is week two, where I gave up sweets. It's hard, especially, since I'm torturing myself by watching the Spring Baking Championship on Food Network.

Low, the weather is changing, not in my favor for Saturday. Friends and I are planning a ferry ride across Tampa bay. So, a sprinkle here and there will not ruin a good time. Have to remember, February showers will bring Spring flowers! ( kinda sorta mixed up, but you get the picture! Lol)