Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Butch meals?&@!!? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8723)

kittygrrl 11-30-2018 04:30 PM

Butch meals?&@!!?

Give me your best creation, your worse, your everyday and whatever else there is left. I'm so curious. I don't think I'm the only one.:| Butch only meals but femmes may comment or offer encouragement, of course!:)

Chad 11-30-2018 06:22 PM

Butch meals

I like to eat over the sink or in my recliner.

My batchelor meal includes link sausage, pasta, veggies, olive oil, and parmigiano cheese. It is yummy to me.

homoe 11-30-2018 10:02 PM

..:eating:

When I am alone or live alone I survive on deli or takeout!

I prefer to eat over the sink/counter while scanning some sort of reading material. I always eat out of the container it came in with plastic utensils that way avoiding any clean up time!

Simple toss all into the nearest trash and I'm good to go!

homoe 03-03-2019 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1233178)
Give me your best creation, your worse, your everyday and whatever else there is left. I'm so curious. I don't think I'm the only one.:| Butch only meals but femmes may comment or offer encouragement, of course!:)

I've posted previously and what I posted remains true to date! Still prefer to eat right out of the container with plastic wear so all can be tossed!

However on the few times I have cooked a meal it contained of mainly meat and potatoes (mashed & grilled)..:eating:

clay 03-03-2019 02:34 PM

My BEST creations:
1. Vegetable beef soup

2. Southern style potato salad

3. Steak-Um fajitas

4. PB & banana sandwiches...:)

5. Pork Roast made in a low n slow crockpot

6. Bacon & eggs

7.Peach Cobbler from scratch...:)

8. Baked apples with cinnamon, brown sugar, & honey & butter

9.Sheet pan roasted any kinds of veggies with fresh herbs

10. Smoked meats in a smoker...babybacks that fall off the rib bone

11. Bacon/Cheddar burgers in a smoker

12. Everything BUT kitchen sink omelettes

13. oyster dressing

14. better than sex chocolate cake

15. trifle

16.marzetti

17. salads

18. Smashed taters to die for

19. Pan gravy

20. red eye gravy

Some of my not so good creations:

1. Using up leftovers & leftover veggies....NO Bueno...lol

2. green bean casserole

Some of my everyday go to's:

Greek yogurt EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT

Chocolate almond milk EVERY.SINGLE.AM!

I LOVE to just open a can of limas OR kidney beans OR fruit cocktail & just eat out of can

Bananas as a snack

PB&J sometimes

Protein drinks & protein bars make up some days.

Cereals...I LOVE those!

Oatmeal (instant/microwaveable) esp if Pumpkin Spice. My fave is Quaker Super Grains BUT can't find it here. I got a box for my b'day last year and man am I stingy with it..lol

kittygrrl 03-03-2019 02:57 PM

in a pinch Pancake mix according to directions, add sliced banana, vegan butter, and maple syrup is awesome!

Lyte 03-03-2019 08:05 PM

Good God man!* Party at your house! :koolaid: lol

*Ala Frasier :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 1241843)

My BEST creations:
1. Vegetable beef soup

2. Southern style potato salad

3. Steak-Um fajitas

4. PB & banana sandwiches...:)

5. Pork Roast made in a low n slow crockpot

6. Bacon & eggs

7.Peach Cobbler from scratch...:)

8. Baked apples with cinnamon, brown sugar, & honey & butter

9.Sheet pan roasted any kinds of veggies with fresh herbs

10. Smoked meats in a smoker...babybacks that fall off the rib bone

11. Bacon/Cheddar burgers in a smoker

12. Everything BUT kitchen sink omelettes

13. oyster dressing

14. better than sex chocolate cake

15. trifle

16.marzetti

17. salads

18. Smashed taters to die for

19. Pan gravy

20. red eye gravy

Some of my not so good creations:

1. Using up leftovers & leftover veggies....NO Bueno...lol

2. green bean casserole

Some of my everyday go to's:

Greek yogurt EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT

Chocolate almond milk EVERY.SINGLE.AM!

I LOVE to just open a can of limas OR kidney beans OR fruit cocktail & just eat out of can

Bananas as a snack

PB&J sometimes

Protein drinks & protein bars make up some days.

Cereals...I LOVE those!

Oatmeal (instant/microwaveable) esp if Pumpkin Spice. My fave is Quaker Super Grains BUT can't find it here. I got a box for my b'day last year and man am I stingy with it..lol

homoe 12-25-2019 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 1233178)

It won't be very creative, but today I'll fix a steak and some sort of potato. And because it's Christmas, I will use one of the nice dinner plates and flatware instead of the paper and plastic I normally would!

Jedi 12-25-2019 07:57 AM

It's going to be Chinese for me because I believe that will be the only place that delivers. I'm still sick enough that I must stay away from the others. We have a new baby in the family and all. So I think I'm getting a double dose of Wonton soup. Fried dumplings because I love them. Some Extra Extra Spicy General Tso's chicken. I'll kick this awful crud.......burn it out with peppers.

Stone-Butch 12-25-2019 09:08 AM

Butch meals

NY strip with asparagus is the only way to go .

Jedi 02-18-2020 01:48 AM

The other night it was Prego roasted garlic alfredo sauce with fettuccine. It was really good. My ground turkey meat red sauce is pretty damn good too. I make some really good grilled cheese as well. Nothing beats cheesy goodness. I have cooked more in the past. It's just hard when you're building a spice rack as well to have all the right stuff.

Jedi 03-05-2020 07:23 AM

Did up a crock pot vegetarian chili last night with elbow macaroni. Had to be vegetarian so my gf could have some too. We had a great dinner. It was really good. This butch doesn't do too badly in the kitchen.

Stone-Butch 03-05-2020 08:42 AM

Butch food

Salmon, cod, or trout plus any green veg. (asp., beans, spinach, brussels.)

Jedi 03-10-2020 03:25 PM

Last night's butch meal was mushroom alfredo with fettuccine. Jarred alfredo. Still really good. Sauted the mushrooms in butter. Was very nom nom.

Jedi 03-23-2020 11:55 AM

Today's butch creation

It will be my meat red sauce with ground turkey and spaghetti. The sauce will be jarred but I will doctor it up. Oh and I didn't forget the garlic bread this time.