Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Saturday Morning Fabulousness! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8176)

Medusa 10-01-2016 09:15 AM

Saturday Morning Fabulousness!

I've loved the feeling of Saturday mornings since I was a kid! You have the entire rest of the weekend to look forward to and I always especially loved this time of year when the warm days of summer start turning into crisp mornings and shorter afternoons.

What do you love to do on Saturday mornings? What are you doing on THIS Saturday morning? Big plans?

I slept late and just rolled out of bed, walked Bella, and brewed my first cup of coffee. I'm about to put on an audiobook and toddle around the house for a couple of hours cleaning, boxing up packages to mail, washing clothes, and baking a loaf of pumpkin bread.

LOVE the feeling of not having to be anywhere!! Hair is knotted up in a messy braid and I've got on my favorite polka dot shorts and a tank top. Not fit for company other than the very best of friends! LOL

Happy Saturday morning to you all!

cricket26 10-01-2016 09:42 AM

happy saturday! cartoon day as kids but as adults its our day to sleep in...saturday i normally spend running errands...and that is what i am doing today...going to the mall to shop for work clothes :) have a great day!

Lyte 10-01-2016 01:59 PM

This morning I woke up rediculously early so I got up, went grocery shopping, then Dunkin Donuts, then home and back to sleep. Yippee!! Then finally up, lil house cleaning and now I chill on the couch with Netflix and donuts! My kinda Saturday! This evening ... maybe a BBQ with friends. Doesn't get much better! :)

kittygrrl 10-01-2016 04:31 PM

love Saturday-always good to hear birds singing-listening to Evanescence, having Starbucks, contemplating pie, and drawing something

Zimmeh 10-01-2016 05:42 PM

I am still getting used to having two weekends off a month. When I worked for the retail sector, I would have to work every weekend. Now, I just relax since I work at 3p. Today, I checked in on a family friend, called the paramedics for her; went to my mom's house and then we went shopping. I am now watching Cops and relaxing.

Zimmeh

easygoingfemme 10-01-2016 08:06 PM

It was an early and busy morning! 4:30 am send off for my honey going to work. 6am wake up for my daughter taking her SAT this morning. Running her to the test site. Then pet duties and house chores but even that was a blissful unusual quiet in the house time.

JDeere 10-01-2016 08:59 PM

Watched football and then went to Walmart for 2 hours to pick up stuff needed for my new job. Came home and finished helping with cooking dinner, eating then cleaning up. Now I'm in bed waiting to fall asleep. I was up way too early on my day off.

Kätzchen 02-17-2018 10:05 AM

We've got pearly skies, no wind -no rain, but lots of chilly air settling in over our area.....supposedly the next storm is bringing snow.... by Sunday.

It's quiet today in the neighborhood (thank goodness!).

No plans today other than read from a good book, maybe make something delicious to eat, and maybe some light housekeeping chores.

Happy Saturday :bunchflowers:

homoe 02-17-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1198628)
We've got pearly skies, no wind -no rain, but lots of chilly air settling in over our area.....supposedly the next storm is bringing snow.... by Sunday.

It's quiet today in the neighborhood (thank goodness!).

No plans today other than read from a good book, maybe make something delicious to eat, and maybe some light housekeeping chores.

Happy Saturday :bunchflowers:

Wish we had that weather up this way! We have a high wind warning and I just lost my internet connection! Hope I don't lose power next!

girl_dee 02-17-2018 12:26 PM

its wicked cold and rainy..

putting some soup on!

Mopsie 02-17-2018 03:48 PM

We have freezing rain here.

I had plans to meet up with some friends but I'm a afraidy cat when it comes to driving in freezing rain so we have to reschedule. Bummer.

It'll be a night in with BFP forums, chatting, and watching the Olympics.

Gemme 02-17-2018 07:20 PM

This morning was awesome! I went to the gym, ate breakfast with DC, showered and got ready and We went SHOPPING!!! First, We brought back the old FIOS equipment and then We hit up, in this order: Barnes and Noble, DSW and Dick's Sporting Goods. Dick's had crazy sales because they are moving locations and want to get rid of as much as possible before the move. Purchases were made at 2 of the 3 locations. After that, it was the afternoon and I had a salon appointment to purdify myself. DC seemed to appreciate it. Score! All good things today, from the morning to now.

homoe 02-24-2018 09:19 AM

If it just warms up a bit, it will turn into a fabulous Saturday morning!

Gemme 02-24-2018 11:11 AM

It's beautiful and light right now. Rain to come in a few hours, but it's lovely now. I worked out, ate breakfast with DC, watched some telly, showered and now I smell delicious and am currently watching House Hunters.

kittygrrl 02-24-2018 04:40 PM

it's raining...dinner w/Yorkshire pudding..fire lit..& a melodyhttp://acozyfireplacewarrenville.com.../02/a-cozy.jpgfloating by

homoe 03-09-2018 08:25 AM

After a week spent running to doctors and doing PT I'm looking to have some
Fabulousness this Saturday!

easygoingfemme 03-09-2018 09:58 AM

I suck at sleeping in but I do love waking up and knowing I don't have to spend the morning getting ready for work. My partner is not a morning bird like I am. Sometimes I get up early on my own and start the coffee and reading the news. Sometimes I try to stay in bed a little longer for extra snuggles, sometimes we get up together. Then there's an hour on the couch of coffee and catching up on news and chatting about the day. Then I get ants in my pants and have to get in the shower and start getting busy either with chores around the house or getting out and doing something fun or productive :)

girl_dee 03-10-2018 06:20 AM

On this fabulous Saturday morning i am listening to the birds and enjoying coffee..

i have to go to work eventually and perform a wedding at noon.

i’ll pop in chat and see who comes around.

i may or may not go back to work.

i need groceries. i despise grocery shopping, but i despise getting in trouble for not having groceries even more.

have a good one!

clay 03-10-2018 06:56 AM

Wishing everyone an awesome Saturday morning....

Been up since 600am. I am almost never up this time of the day...what a fabulous morning!

It is really quiet here at our residence....I took Hope out & greeted the sun.

I am now enjoying a really nice cup of very hot coffee..sweet & blonde, of course. My first ever in many months.

Today, it just felt right to enjoy one.

homoe 03-17-2018 07:11 AM

This morning I'm planning a trip to the bakery then returning and getting caught up on a few things around the house.