Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Things you love touching (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5615)

kittygrrl 09-07-2012 10:58 AM

Things you love touching

It can be anything. Whatever delights you.:hk8:

Leather<<<<< mine

Novelafemme 09-07-2012 11:01 AM

Plants, trees, flowers...I simply cannot walk past nature and not touch it. And if it's something I think will smell nice I have to give it a little pinch so its fragrance rubs off on me. :)

And skin. Skin is nice, too!

yotlyolqualli 09-07-2012 11:09 AM

When TT is sleeping, I can't resist rubbing his back or his head, touching his face, tracing his little fingers and hands with mine, or rubbing his little feet and toes. He calms me, which is odd. He is somewhat of a fussy child. He demands attention and cries if he doesn't get it, lol. Some have asked me, "doesn't his crying get on your nerves??" My answer is, to be honest, on very rare occassions, it does, but most of the time? No, it doesn't, because his very presence in my life, calms me.

I also can't resist touching nature...especially flowers and leaves.

When I am "partnered" I am completely hands on and not just in a "lets have sex" way. I can't resist touching the other person.

The other thing I can't resist touching.... cloth.
When I go to the fabric store (MY fabric store, as I now call it lol) I always always always wash my hands before I go in because I can NOT resist touching the bolts of cloth! I know... I'm weird lol

Novelafemme 09-07-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yotlyolqualli (Post 648893)
When TT is sleeping, I can't resist rubbing his back or his head, touching his face, tracing his little fingers and hands with mine, or rubbing his little feet and toes. He calms me, which is odd. He is somewhat of a fussy child. He demands attention and cries if he doesn't get it, lol. Some have asked me, "doesn't his crying get on your nerves??" My answer is, to be honest, on very rare occassions, it does, but most of the time? No, it doesn't, because his very presence in my life, calms me.

I also can't resist touching nature...especially flowers and leaves.

When I am "partnered" I am completely hands on and not just in a "lets have sex" way. I can't resist touching the other person.

The other thing I can't resist touching.... cloth.
When I go to the fabric store (MY fabric store, as I now call it lol) I always always always wash my hands before I go in because I can NOT resist touching the bolts of cloth! I know... I'm weird lol

You are in my brain.

A week or so back I was in line behind a woman at a local coffee shop. She was wearing the softest looking top and before I could stop myself I had reached out and touched a tiny piece of it.

Sometimes I want to slap my own self.

But it was really soft!!

Kenna 09-07-2012 11:13 AM

very soft fleece
my quilt that was handmade by a dear friend
the soft ears of my puppies
very cool, soft silk

Duchess 09-07-2012 11:22 AM

~Fragrant soft skin
~Dirt..love working in the garden
~My 3 fur babies
~A mug with a cold beer in it
~Makeup

Duchess

ruby_woo 09-07-2012 11:48 AM

Any animal that pays the slightest bit of attention to me.

More than one person has come outside the drug store or grocery store to catch me petting their dog. And seriously, if you have cats at your house, good luck getting rid of me.

Scorp 09-07-2012 12:10 PM

I love touching lots of things. Here are some of my favorites:
  • Both of my cats soft, beautiful, fur. One is fluffy and the other is silky.
  • My honey's soft skin, especially her creamy thighs
  • Those squishy pillows that contain microbeads
  • Gel stress balls
  • Rose petals (I love how they feel between my thumb and forefinger)
  • Fleece blankets
  • And these of course ----> (o)Y(o) :blush:

JAGG 09-07-2012 12:12 PM

Babies skin. Snakes. New carpet. When I hurt myself I always, like a reflex ,have to immediately touch it. I cant look at the ocean without touching it.

Greyson 09-07-2012 12:19 PM

I love touching, rubbing the heads and side of our pet ratties faces with my index finger. They start bruxing. Bruxing means they are content, relaxed.

Leigh 09-07-2012 12:21 PM

Hmm lets see:

~ my cat's fur (or fur on any animal)

~ Skin ('nuff said hehe)

~ Silk

~ Cotton

~ Leather

~ my blanket

~ Chenille

macele 09-07-2012 12:27 PM

my nephew calls a handmade quilt, ... cool covers. he wants to sleep under the cool covers!

i love to touch play-doh. drive my cars and trucks through the doh. ...

did i say that? LOL jk.

starryeyes 09-07-2012 12:30 PM

My fluffy Australian shepherd!

My chihuahua when she is in a good mood and not gonna bite me (lol, she's cranky)

My hunnie when we are snuggled in bed! When it's hot, I just touch her with my foot because she gets too sweaty.

My ferret, after he gets a bath he is so fluffy!!! :-D

Sparkle 09-07-2012 01:58 PM

Sculpture. (I really struggle to restrain myself in big posh museums)

Textured walls.

Water. (I can't be near an ocean/river/lake/pond/stream/pool without touching it & it feels like sacrilege if I can't swim)

Glass surfaces.

Old stone construction (banisters, walls, pillars, etc)

Feathers. (not on birds, on accessories)

Surgical steel (it's *so shiny*)

christie 09-07-2012 02:20 PM

People's lives :-)

chefhmboyrd 09-07-2012 02:23 PM

http://www.makems.com/graphic/puppies-2.jpg

lusciouskiwi 09-07-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yotlyolqualli (Post 648893)
snip ...The other thing I can't resist touching.... cloth. When I go to the fabric store (MY fabric store, as I now call it lol) I always always always wash my hands before I go in because I can NOT resist touching the bolts of cloth! I know... I'm weird lol

Me too! :)

lusciouskiwi 09-07-2012 03:03 PM

Like others, if I'm partnered, skin skin skin skin ... maybe the inside of their wrist is irresistibly soft, or that little spot under their ear or ... and I can't stop touching whenever we're near.

I love touching fabric. It's so hard to look at and not touch.

My dog after she's had a bath.

Flowers - rose petals

My own hair.

The floor when it's been freshly washed - the whole house is tiled (like most houses in Malaysia)

Soft leather, silk

Novelafemme 09-07-2012 03:11 PM

No one is gonna just say it?

Please don't make me!

:worried:

princessbelle 09-07-2012 03:19 PM

I'm a touchy feely person so my list would go on for days.

But, i like smooth things especially...

Skin is my number one. I love skin, backs, knees, elbows, etc. With the slightest touch with my fingernails and then with the tips of my fingers. OMG i love it. Bully has to finally say "baby please, your making me raw.". I can rub on an arm or (ahem) somewhere for days.

GIMME SKIN!!!!! RAWR