Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   TGIF! How's Your Friday Night? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8417)

Jedi 08-21-2020 03:05 PM

I'm about to do my radio show https://www.djjediradio.com/
It starts at 6pm Eastern time. I'm finding it hard during these times to keep up with my regular shows.

Gemme 08-22-2020 01:19 AM

Well, the kitties and I ate around 7ish and then I watched some of season 5 of Lucifer and put the food up and cleaned up from dinner, chatted with the kitties, got 10,000 steps in before midnight, checked on the sprinklers around 1am when they kicked on.....I have one that forgets it is supposed to travel so there's a brown patch of grass that shouldn't be there.....organized stuff for about an hour, took a shower and now I'm playing online and checking my email. Exciting stuff. The big mystery is if the guy who rents next to me will come in at 6 or 7am, banging and stomping around, and wake me up or if I'll get a full night's sleep.

Wrang1er 08-22-2020 01:28 AM

I visited an old friend for a few hours. It was nice to get out. I didn't feel like sitting home alone again. I've been sitting outside enjoying this autumn-like weather we are having since I returned home. Overall, a good Friday night.

homoe 09-04-2020 05:47 PM

~~
quiet, very quiet!

homoe 09-11-2020 06:28 PM

~~~
quiet and very hazy...

Bèsame* 09-11-2020 07:28 PM

Well, pretty golden highlights were accomplished. Some laundry spinning in the dryer. Now I'm going to settle down with some zen doodles.

Waiting for next month's friday nights! only 3 left here in this time zone🕣🕤🕥

Gemme 09-11-2020 09:01 PM

I keep jelly neckin' so I'd say things are quiet. I'll be in bed before midnight, I think.

homoe 09-18-2020 04:40 PM

Laid back and quiet. Saving my energy for tomorrow..:hangloose:

girl_dee 09-18-2020 06:17 PM

It’s low key- the news of RBG has put a damper on my mood...

We are enjoying chat and Poke for dinner

homoe 10-16-2020 05:12 PM

I have a date with MSNBC tonight.......

~~~
I have been waiting for the documentary The Way I See It for ages.

Tonight it airs free and even commercial free I believe on MSNBC...:popcorn:

Gemme 10-16-2020 09:04 PM

Decent. The kitties and I ate. I took a walk in the rain. It was a little chillier than I hoped so it was a short one. I've played online a bit and will hit the shower before too long. Pretty quiet except for when Loki decided to chase down Gracie but they've worked it out now.

homoe 11-13-2020 04:31 PM

Today WA Governor Inslee issued a travel advisory so we will be sticking close to home tonight and for a while it appears.

The advisories urge against traveling out of state unless it’s essential. Essential travel is defined as travel for work and study, critical infrastructure support, economic services and supply chains, health, immediate medical care, and safety and security.

The advisories also urge people to limit their interactions with others to their own household and stay local.

Yesterday Inslee and his wife Judy asked for the residents of WA to be very conscious when holding their Thanksgiving Day holiday celebration as well.

easygoingfemme 11-13-2020 06:59 PM

Knitting. Glass of wine. Otis Redding. Packing to hopefully get to Daddy's house tomorrow. I've been on modified quarantine for two weeks. Work/home/work/home. I get word tomorrow morning if I'm free to be.

Lecheloco 11-13-2020 08:47 PM

Got off an hr and a half early so it’s going great
Had my 2nd in command get me , I swear I need a 2x4 sometimes, I mean in my defense I really didn’t expect that , so I gripped her arm by a pressure point , which she was like “dang you got a grip” and she said she has a tight grip too I thought she was trying to compare so I was like, really you want to challenge me? And she was like well we could but it might get awkward... yes that’s when my jaw dropped and I got it,all the while all the employees were watching and waiting and boom they bust out in laughter when I couldn’t even give a comeback because yeah we are at work
Needless to say I stepped out for a minute lol

RebelDyke 11-13-2020 10:04 PM

After a hot mess ending of a day that I thought was going to be easy quite and boring....... my evening turned out to be quiet, restful, and reflective.

I am enjoying a nice quiet evening...and counting the days until Thanksgiving break because they have just given us an extra two days.....paid.

It will be a nice long nearly two weeks once you add in the weekends we get.
:praying:

akiza 11-13-2020 10:45 PM

it was hum not bad but sleeping got me and i've done nothing interesting

Gemme 11-14-2020 08:33 AM

It was quiet. I took a walk about a mile and change and ran a work errand. It was low key with dinner with the kitties and some Netflix.

homoe 12-18-2020 02:27 PM

Our part of WA state, The Olympia Peninsula is under a high wind warning and heavy rain!

We'll we sticking inside where it is safe and dry....

homoe 01-15-2021 06:47 PM

~~~
It was a full day today between banking, post office run, errands,and grocery shopping so I;m happy to be sitting and taking a load off for the rest of this evening!

homoe 01-29-2021 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1280222)
~~~
It was a full day today between banking, post office run, errands,and grocery shopping so I;m happy to be sitting and taking a load off for the rest of this evening!

Except for a run to the bank, ditto for today and this evening..