Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   QueerBay Listings! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=735)

little man 01-21-2010 01:45 PM

QueerBay Listings!

i thought it might be helpful if there were a thread where we could "announce" items we have up on the queerbay.

i've just listed a set of 6 blank, handmade floral greeting cards.

Mindy 01-21-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little man (Post 37295)
i thought it might be helpful if there were a thread where we could "announce" items we have up on the queerbay.

This is such a great idea! Thanks for posting this thread!

little man 01-23-2010 08:09 AM

first sale!

Quote:

Originally Posted by little man (Post 37295)

i've made my first sale!

little man 01-24-2010 10:39 AM

round 2

i've listed my second auction. more greeting cards, with a mix and match selection.

Andrea 01-24-2010 02:01 PM

I just posted some chest compression tanks. Also have some text books listed.

Will be posting some surgical chest binders and abdominal binders later.

Andrea

Medusa 09-23-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 196764)
http://www.hello-kitty-gifts.com/hel...alarmclock.jpg

I just posted this. Bidding starts at $10 and runs for 1 week. Buy it now price is $50.00 and shipping is $5 - All proceeds minus shipping will be designated for the BFP Scholarship fund.

What do you have to sell that I might want?

I kinda love this!!!!

You have inspired me to do some digging of my own - I have several pieces of jewelry that need to go!

Julie 09-23-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 196776)
I kinda love this!!!!

You have inspired me to do some digging of my own - I have several pieces of jewelry that need to go!

Inspired me TOO!

I want to put some items up and have the money go toward the BFP money for whatever you need it for in Little Rock Fund.

How do I do this? How do I say - I want this to go for expenses in Little Rock and I do not care what the expenses are?!?

And how do I have it paid for by Paypal? I am a moron when it comes to this.

Medusa 09-23-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme (Post 196777)
Inspired me TOO!

I want to put some items up and have the money go toward the BFP money for whatever you need it for in Little Rock Fund.

How do I do this? How do I say - I want this to go for expenses in Little Rock and I do not care what the expenses are?!?

And how do I have it paid for by Paypal? I am a moron when it comes to this.

When someone wins your auction, you can just have them send the money to our Paypal link (email me for correct link) - We can earmark it in Paypal for Reunion funds :)

We'll be organizing several auction drives over the next several months with proceeds going to the Reunion fund. I have tons of jewelry, a couple of ballgowns, and some other random stuff that needs to GO and will be doing the same thing! :blueheels:

Julie 09-23-2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 196784)
When someone wins your auction, you can just have them send the money to our Paypal link (email me for correct link) - We can earmark it in Paypal for Reunion funds :)

We'll be organizing several auction drives over the next several months with proceeds going to the Reunion fund. I have tons of jewelry, a couple of ballgowns, and some other random stuff that needs to GO and will be doing the same thing! :blueheels:

Then perhaps I should wait until we start the auction drive? So more people are aware and then will go to queerbay? I have quite a few things I would like to donate.