Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

easygoingfemme 07-31-2022 12:00 PM

Gado Gado from the ol' Moosewood cookbook. Our twist on it- fresh lettuce from the garden, saffron rice, pickled beets, hard boiled eggs, cucumbers, sugar snaps, mung bean sprouts, topped with lemon peanut sauce. Daddy will probably add grilled chicken leftover from last night.

Soft*Silver 07-31-2022 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 1289379)
My birthday was last Tuesday, so wife took me to a local fave mexican place...La Palma...

Shrimp tacos with pico & mango/pineapple salsa....refried beans with queso....it was soooo good.

Happy birthday!!!

Bčsame* 08-02-2022 06:46 AM

oh my gosh, my dinner was so good last night. I love how I can make it work!

Thin spaghetti noodles tossed with fresh purple sage from my garden, good olive oil and garlic.
Topped with roasted eggplant,zucchini, red peppers and mushrooms.
Topped with a hatch chili chicken sausage, that when I cut into it, the juices went thru all layers.

Homemade gourmet if I say so myself😉

Stone-Butch 08-02-2022 12:41 PM

Dinner

Fried rainbow trout, paresienne potatoes, steamed baby peas. Ice tea.

Gemme 08-02-2022 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1289303)
Last night was leftover wings, green salad, cantelope sprinkled with Tajin.

Tonight will be a watermelon and feta salad.

Love! I like mine with arugula, feta, watermelon, a tiny bit of fresh mint and diced jalapeno with some of the juice sprinkled on top. Very fresh!

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay (Post 1289379)
My birthday was last Tuesday, so wife took me to a local fave mexican place...La Palma...

Shrimp tacos with pico & mango/pineapple salsa....refried beans with queso....it was soooo good.

Happy Birthday!!!

Tonight, I had some mixed juices mocktails, fresh veggies with creamy parmesan dressing, a toasted wild mushroom Arancini and no sugar rice pudding for dessert and a water chaser to cleanse the palate. Delish!

Orema 08-03-2022 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1289442)
Love! I like mine with arugula, feta, watermelon, a tiny bit of fresh mint and diced jalapeno with some of the juice sprinkled on top. Very fresh!

I had fresh basil and drops of vinegar in mine. I’ll have to try it with mint and jalapeņos. Sounds delicious.

Quote:

Happy Birthday!!!

Tonight, I had some mixed juices mocktails, fresh veggies with creamy parmesan dressing, a toasted wild mushroom Arancini and no sugar rice pudding for dessert and a water chaser to cleanse the palate. Delish!

Sounds good.

Last night I had a fried catfish sandwich. So good.

Stone-Butch 08-03-2022 01:30 PM

Dinner

Fried trout with a side of steamed broccoli. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 08-04-2022 09:54 AM

Dinner

NY striploin and a green side salad. Ice tea.

Bčsame* 08-04-2022 04:15 PM

I shared shrimp sweet and sour with my Mom. There was way to much breading on the shrimp, so I peeled it off. I had a shrimp spring roll and she requested Lorna Doone cookies.

I try to bring her real food as much as I can.

FireSignFemme 08-04-2022 07:57 PM

Chocolate chips and plenty of fluids just to keep things from feeling to hospital ish.

Stone-Butch 08-05-2022 12:55 PM

Dinner

As my folks would say, it's hot enough to crack the rocks.SO.
Chinese delivery tonight. Ice tea with lots of lemon.

Kätzchen 08-07-2022 10:25 PM

I have been maowing down on Thai salad rolls with Thai peanut sauce (which is SOOOO yummy). Bubble tea too. I tried the Watermelon flavored drink and I've also tried the Hibiscus flavored drink too. Very tasty on a warm summer afternoon or evening. :)

Stone-Butch 08-08-2022 12:48 AM

Dinner

A cooler day. Baked chicken and potato puffs. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 08-09-2022 08:18 PM

Dinner

Cod filet fried and a side of broccoli with cheese sauce. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 08-10-2022 06:31 PM

Dinner

NY striploin and my fav. salad (lettuce, tomato, chick peas, bean sprouts, grated 3 cheese and thousand island dressing. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 08-11-2022 07:30 PM

Dinner

Linguini with alfredo sauce and some chopped fried chicken breast. Ice tea.

Orema 08-12-2022 07:53 AM

Savory french toast with roasted asparagus

kittygrrl 08-14-2022 04:11 PM

i haven't the foggiest ..so it will probably be something very simple..avocado toast w sliced tomatoes sounds nice...beautiful

Stone-Butch 08-14-2022 06:10 PM

Dinner

BBQ ribs and a beet salad. Ice tea.

Stone-Butch 08-15-2022 12:04 PM

Dinner

My once a week Chinese take out. Ice tea.