Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

Bèsame* 01-27-2020 10:13 AM

💜💛💜💛💜💛

Feeling said, heartbroken, still in disbelief. You know how there are songs that build the soundtrack of your life?

When I lived in Southern California, the Lakers where the common thread that brought many friends together. I lived in an apt complex, with an open court yard. Many a times we would apt. hop, and carry on out in the court yard. The whooping and hollering that went on. We watched them grow into a great team.

Later, when I moved across state lines, never being disloyal, even in the land of the Spurs. I would get razed. All. The. Time. My antics included, on game days between the Lakers and Spurs (which both of them were in the playoffs, against each other, often) I would pull all the purple and yellow together. My girls at the time, just cracked up.

The Bryant family will never be the same. My heart goes out to them and the other families affected by this terrible accident. Another family lost a mom, a dad and their daughter. A mom and her daughter. A helicopter pilot. .....Three young girls. All too young.

We, as in all my friends, have come together with stories. Watching the tributes. Kobe is an inspiration to all.

Life is short.

JDeere 01-27-2020 06:06 PM

Pretty devastated....

2 bad events in one day... Not good for the soul

Stone-Butch 01-27-2020 09:47 PM

Feeling

I feel so good and if I felt any better I would have to be two people. Little one has me worn out LOL.

homoe 01-27-2020 11:42 PM

~~
restless...I feel restless

JustLovelyJenn 01-30-2020 09:33 PM

I feel.... lost... lonely... and a little bit of devastation

Wrang1er 01-30-2020 10:35 PM

Stressed and exhausted.

FireSignFemme 01-31-2020 03:47 AM

Ecstatic! It took forever and a day but my grandson is finally here. :) I get to see him tomorrow. I'm also feeling a little cranky and envious. Didn't expect to not sleep straight through last night till later this morning. Now all three, mom baby and dad are zonked out, and I can't get back to bed – I'm wide awake and ready to rumba. Which is great right now, but is near going to kill me tomorrow. I'm gonna be so dragging.

Orema 01-31-2020 07:46 AM

Good. Am in the office and had a nice week. I might work this weekend depending on how things go today.

GeorgiaMa'am 01-31-2020 09:47 AM

Accomplished. My work is caught up, and my personal tasks are caught up too.

JDeere 02-02-2020 02:08 PM

Still exhausted and can't relax.

I'd love for just once to sleep through the night.

Bevidotcom 02-02-2020 06:34 PM

Somewhat....

Pensive.

Tis a little off-putting.

Breathless 02-02-2020 11:50 PM

Well.. 2 surgeries in 6 weeks, I’m feeling full of holes! (I’m fine please don’t worry)

JDeere 02-03-2020 05:25 PM

Sleepy...
May hit the hay soon

FireSignFemme 02-05-2020 09:15 PM

In really good spirits. Somehow there was this technological nightmare disaster all sorts of things gone all sorts of wrong glitch - computer, cable and broadcast, landline, cell phone, smoke alarm, heater. Anyhow rather than wait for one of the kids to help I managed to fix everything but the TV stuff myself. I know, I'm feeling all kick ass! It's great :)

https://slimages.macysassets.com/is/...t,1&$filtersm$

GeorgiaMa'am 02-06-2020 09:02 AM

Yucky. It's raining and I hurt all over.

Kätzchen 02-14-2020 11:42 PM

I'm feeling pretty good. Today I was spoiled by clients for Valentines day.

It's not exactly a holiday I like, but oh my, I was given Roses, Hawaiian Kukuei Beads from Hawaii, cookies (Samoan Girl Scout cookies) a stuffed Strawberry charm, socks with hearts on them and a bunch of cans of Albacore Tuna! Gosh, what a day it has been.

Bèsame* 02-15-2020 12:08 AM

I'm feeling pretty happy. I received a nice card from my bestie today. Enclosed was a heart garland, that is now draped on the back of my front door.

There is also a rub on slogan .. "you've got this".

I'm going to smile every time I go out the door. Lol, just like I always do,but now with bestie friendship vibes!

cathexis 02-15-2020 03:15 AM

Quite a bit of anxiety after receiving 6 bills in today's post. Five of which, came from the hospital or doctor.

In the same group of letters, came a discharge notice from my counselor which I need to contest.

How can she think I don't need continued therapy?

kittygrrl 02-15-2020 09:06 AM

very sleepy..happy...a little hungry

JDeere 02-15-2020 09:08 AM

Sleepy

Stressed out

Kinda hungry