Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What is on your mind (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147)

fiercegrrl 04-14-2010 09:42 AM

i hopefully hit the halfway point with chemo yesterday *fingers crossed*

next week i have scans to see if said chemo is working and if i'll be having surgery to remove the tumor on my diaphragm. *more fingers crossed*

oh, and anxious. hell yes. cause if the chemo i'm on ain't working the next step one to try is harder.

this shit gets harder each time. but i'm doing what i can to keep my spirits up.

MsTinkerbelly 04-14-2010 10:26 AM

Worried constantly about my Mom and my Daughter.

UofMfan 04-14-2010 10:56 AM

Pandora's Box.

Andrew, Jr. 04-14-2010 10:58 AM

Portholes and People :tarot:

Rufusboi 04-14-2010 11:34 AM

What are hella onions? I know green onions, spring onions, yellow onions, cocktail onions, pickled onions (Melissa eats pickled onions...some weird English rite).

I saw it on the hot dog thread/poll? I even dreamed about the word hella last night? What does it mean.............Seriously, if this is the only thing bothering me then life is pretty good.

Rufus

theoddz 04-14-2010 11:44 AM

My leave time has been approved.....all 3.5 weeks of it!!! :dance2:

....and there is still plenty left over for Fall!!! :D

Nice when that happens. :winky:

~Theo~ :bouquet:

Gemme 04-14-2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJFemmie (Post 85156)
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com...8127625004.jpg
Amen!

I've been thinking a lot about my little boy, Charlie.
I lost my little black boy two years ago, and I miss that little booger more than anything. He was my first all-black cat, and he was the sweetest, gentlest, even tempered puss ever. He had his mischievous moments, but he had a personality that even most humans could learn from. *sigh*

At some point, we're going to adopt kittens.
I am leaning toward another black boy-cat.
Maybe a tuxedo.
hmmm ....

Top Ten Reasons to Adopt a Black Cat

10. You'll save $$ on their Halloween costumes.
9. You can always find them in the snow.
8. Holding a black cat is very slimming.
7. Black cats will match any decor.
6. A lint brush isn't required for a black-tie affair.
5. When you love a black cat, luck is on your side.
4. Black cats are like onyx, a beautiful gem.
3. Hey, they don't care what color you are!
2. Love knows no color.

And the number one reason to adopt a black cat...

1. They are the least likely to be adopted.

I love, love, love black cats! My last one(s) were mother and one of her sons. Wolfinator (Wolfgang to you) was 100% and his momma, Oreo, had white paws and a thin strip of white down her belly.

Every shelter I've lived near won't adopt them out the month of October, to protect them, and I like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufusboi (Post 85219)
What are hella onions? I know green onions, spring onions, yellow onions, cocktail onions, pickled onions (Melissa eats pickled onions...some weird English rite).

I saw it on the hot dog thread/poll? I even dreamed about the word hella last night? What does it mean.............Seriously, if this is the only thing bothering me then life is pretty good.

Rufus

Hella is a descriptor. *grin* It's a hella hot day! Man, my feet hurt hella bad! This spaghetti is hella good!

Rufusboi 04-14-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 85233)

I love, love, love black cats! My last one(s) were mother and one of her sons. Wolfinator (Wolfgang to you) was 100% and his momma, Oreo, had white paws and a thin strip of white down her belly.

Every shelter I've lived near won't adopt them out the month of October, to protect them, and I like that.

Hella is a descriptor. *grin* It's a hella hot day! Man, my feet hurt hella bad! This spaghetti is hella good!

LOL well thanks. Who knew. So hella onions are what type of onions? Good onions? Still confused. When did this word spring up? Has it made it to the dictionary yet? I'm sure it will in a couple of years if it hasn't yet? I'm going to crawl back under my rock for the day.

Rufus

Soft*Silver 04-14-2010 12:24 PM

I need some pain meds before I chew my fingers down to the bone. My back is going out again...and I am stressed beyond comprehension....I am SO not a happy camper at the moment...

LadyFlamezzz 04-14-2010 12:26 PM

I need to go get nuts for our one squirrel Day saw in our yard yesterday!
:thinking:

LadyFlamezzz 04-14-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softness (Post 85248)
I need some pain meds before I chew my fingers down to the bone. My back is going out again...and I am stressed beyond comprehension....I am SO not a happy camper at the moment...

Do you have time for a nice warm bath? It would help ease the tension some.
:bath:
:ohm:

Daywalker 04-14-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz (Post 85251)
I need to go get nuts for our one squirrel Day saw in our yard yesterday!

The Squirrel has returned!
:clap:

He's snatching Shadow's Crow bread though.
:shocking:

Guess we'll have to get them peanuts sometime today.

:daywalker:

NJFemmie 04-14-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 85233)

I like that too. I also like when people ask WHY you want to adopt a black cat. I know when I got Charlie, I was grilled, lol.

Black cats are the sweetest! I think they're little panthers in disguise. :)

I did have another black kitty for a short while before I adopted Charlie - her name was Ebony (although, she had some white on her chest and paws, and was more like a tuxedo and not completely black) - I didn't have her with me very long - :( ..... but ..... she was another one with an amazing personality. She was the first cat to ever expose me to "cat-fetch". I find black cats to be much more intelligent than given credit for.

KayCee 04-14-2010 01:11 PM

this..

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...Animation9.gif

what's up with hump day anyway?..lol...

JakeTulane 04-14-2010 01:40 PM

The Kenneth Cole sweet sister.. otherwise known as My heart.. who swears she will wear her Kenneth Cole shoes into the ground.. has arrived..

With a flourish..

My niece.. Cassidy...

*gives My obligatory golf clap*

so damn cute she is.. I needed her today in all her flourish

JustBeingMe 04-14-2010 01:48 PM

That sometimes carrying my own world upon my shoulders can get a bit damn heavy at times. Sigh....Oh well.

Ldyluck88 04-14-2010 02:03 PM

Good people come in all shapes and sizes. Never underestimate the power of "good people". I have a happy heart knowing that someone, everyday, can effect the outcome of your life. Life is as good as you expect it to be. And to me, Life is the unconditional love of a true friend! :)

Gemme 04-14-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufusboi (Post 85243)
LOL well thanks. Who knew. So hella onions are what type of onions? Good onions? Still confused. When did this word spring up? Has it made it to the dictionary yet? I'm sure it will in a couple of years if it hasn't yet? I'm going to crawl back under my rock for the day.

Rufus

It's one of those words in which the meaning can change with the usage. For example...those onions were hella hot...or those onions were hella good....or those onions were hella nasty. You'll have to read the rest of the post to determine context.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJFemmie (Post 85287)
I like that too. I also like when people ask WHY you want to adopt a black cat. I know when I got Charlie, I was grilled, lol.

Black cats are the sweetest! I think they're little panthers in disguise. :)

I did have another black kitty for a short while before I adopted Charlie - her name was Ebony (although, she had some white on her chest and paws, and was more like a tuxedo and not completely black) - I didn't have her with me very long - :( ..... but ..... she was another one with an amazing personality. She was the first cat to ever expose me to "cat-fetch". I find black cats to be much more intelligent than given credit for.

I think cats in general should be given more credit. I had a friend in FL who had a cat that could open the fridge and bring him stuff. Super brilliant and slightly demented, Sebastian was. :blink:

~Bo 04-14-2010 06:55 PM

I am totally freaking out because somehow my American Idol thread got moved to the Political News forums. :shocking:

It's suppose to be in Fun and Fluff section.

Someone put it back before I FREAK OUT!!!!!! :beatcomputer:

Pleeeeeeease!!!

apretty 04-14-2010 07:10 PM

if anyone wants this flu-stuff that i have--you will lose 7 lbs in one day!

lemme know, ez seems to be *patient zero* (lucky me!!) but he doesn't at all mind sharing his (totally incapacitating) diet-disease.