Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Disappointed You Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1168)

Gemme 04-13-2010 05:29 PM

What Disappointed You Today?

Okay, we have what made you smile, what made you sad, what you really like/don't like, what made you pop a zombie face, and so on and so forth threads already. What I would like to know is what disappointed you today. Life is full of those small, annoying moments that make you sigh as if the world were resting on your shoulders but not enough to actually be sad about them. Tell me about those moments.

Today, I ordered a pizza from a nice little place that normally does a really good job. I ordered it with pepperoni, pineapple and I saw that they had red peppers listed on the box picture so I asked for those too thinking it was quite clever of me to get in a meat, a veggie, a fruit, and a grain with each slice.

When I got the pizza, I saw the pepperoni and the pineapple but no red peppers. I called them up and asked if the red peppers were chopped up or if they were pureed or why was it that I was not seeing them. They, apparently, don't exist. Though the box says red pepperS, they mean red pepper, as in crushed red pepper flakes.

Disappointment ensued.

Gemme 04-13-2010 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 84814)
I am disappointed by proxy about the Red Pepper(s). Other than that, I got nothin'.

Your disappointment for the obvious shortage of red peppers in my area is duly noted and appreciate.

I even had a moment of silence...

WolfyOne 04-13-2010 05:37 PM

Finding out someone I really admired as a person and thought was my friend, dumped me from their FB :(

Julien 04-13-2010 05:45 PM

I am trying to publish a book. I found what I thought was a great publisher for my topic. That is until I looked over their catalog and found the book that is in competition with mine. Big Sigh.:bomb:

Kobi 04-13-2010 05:46 PM

I was bummed to find out the 50 degree temps they were forecasting, turned out to be very chilly and breezy 40's. So much for the sitting out and reading I had planned for today.

Corkey 04-13-2010 05:46 PM

I thought I'd have some strength in my hands today, even taking my meds, I still don't know if I'm gonna slice up some cukes for sushi. It's an awfully sharp knife.

Diva 04-13-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfyOne (Post 84817)
Finding out someone I really admired as a person and thought was my friend, dumped me from their FB :(

Was it me? Cuz I just lost a bunch of my friends on FB....including my own daughter ....and my DOG!!!!

So if it's me, don't be disappointed....it wasn't my fault!!!! Here....we should....:mob: against The FB and then have some :bringcoffee:

:D

Diva 04-13-2010 05:52 PM

I'm also disappointed that GemmieLicious didn't get her red peppers.

It's a CRIME, I say!

I'm disappointed that the damned oak trees can't keep their damned pollen to their damned selves.....

:dogwalking:

Gemme 04-13-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 84828)
I'm also disappointed that GemmieLicious didn't get her red peppers.

It's a CRIME, I say!

I'm disappointed that the damned oak trees can't keep their damned pollen to their damned selves.....

:dogwalking:

For realz, to both issues.

Words 04-13-2010 06:17 PM

I disappointed me today.

WolfyOne 04-13-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 84827)
Was it me? Cuz I just lost a bunch of my friends on FB....including my own daughter ....and my DOG!!!!

So if it's me, don't be disappointed....it wasn't my fault!!!! Here....we should....:mob: against The FB and then have some :bringcoffee:

:D

Yes it was and I was ok when Lucy dumped me because I just don't call her enough

~Bo 04-13-2010 06:37 PM

I'm joining the Red Pepper Posse in disappointment. And I say we over-run that damn pizza shop NOW!! :quickdraw:

Strength in numbers, people.

WolfyOne 04-13-2010 06:41 PM

Personally, I now want a pizza and when I order it, I'll have to ask for red pepper flakes because all of a sudden I have a taste for those hot little thangs :|

Gemme 04-13-2010 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Bo (Post 84864)
I'm joining the Red Pepper Posse in disappointment. And I say we over-run that damn pizza shop NOW!! :quickdraw:

Strength in numbers, people.

You just don't want us blaming you in the Today thread for the peppers. :blink:

Laidbackgrly 04-13-2010 06:52 PM

The Butch Ive liked for a long time is so mean to me knowing how much i cared about her:confused:

Gemme 04-13-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laidbackgrly (Post 84887)
The Butch Ive liked for a long time is so mean to me knowing how much i cared about her:confused:

People suck, but this gives you the opportunity to find someone that won't be mean to you.

I suggest you stay away from the following:

Snowy
Juney
Adele-y
Gemmie (but I'm not ALWAYS mean, just usually) :blink:

~Bo 04-13-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 84875)
You just don't want us blaming you in the Today thread for the peppers. :blink:

I'm no pepper pooper. :nyahnyah:

moxie 04-13-2010 07:00 PM

Hey!