Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

Chad 05-23-2018 07:10 PM

Feeling

I am so happy to be home with the kitties.

candy_coated_bitch 05-23-2018 08:10 PM

Hyper and hungry.

Canela 05-23-2018 08:23 PM

Sad...

My friend's daughter ran with her babies after CPS took her tiny one from her and were threatening to take the other 3. It's horrible and there is an amber alert out on her now. My friend is beside herself with worry. Lord help them...

I just saw on the news before I could turn it off, that there was another trailer found out here in South Texas with a lot of people trying to get smuggled into the country. Texas has secondary checkpoints about an hour from the border. The trailer had a hole on its roof and boxes of produce in it along with people aged 59 all the way to a baby of 3. Wtf are these people thinking? It breaks my heart because the Border Patrol said the hole in the roof looked like they were trying to escape from the high temperatures in the trailer. Oh dear God, I had to shut off the news. It hurts my spirit so much to hear all that stuff going on out here. Lord help them too...

So yeah...

Kenna 05-23-2018 10:16 PM

I'm homesick for Baltimore Inner Harbor and want to make a trip for some awesome seafood, a good time at the Irish pub, a day on the water and museums.

girl_dee 05-24-2018 04:21 AM

emotional. ...

RockOn 05-24-2018 04:37 AM

note back to Chad

I know the feeling too, Chad.

My happiest is when I am home with my furfaces!

Another topic, I am going to continue to make myself feel optimistic about these compressed discs in my back. It is easier in the morning than at the end of the day. I told the doctor I want to hold off on the Conductive Nerve Study and steroid shot in my back done by the robot. I moved starting PT until next week. The left leg automagically totally quit hurting with sciatic pain. I believe the right one will eventually correct itself in time. I am bored to tears being on light duty at home. And you can only do so much indoor housework until it is no longer necessary - waste of cleaning products.

It is going to be a good day! I believe it!!!
:)
Hope it will be the same for all you BFP folks too.

Reach *BANNED* 05-24-2018 04:51 AM

I do not know yet, but this coffee is helping.

Bèsame* 05-24-2018 07:58 AM

My boss is on vacation!! Yippee. Woo hoo. Joy joy.

And I'm still excited, even after she left me all the work!

Gemme 05-24-2018 08:43 AM

I feel pretty accomplished so far today!

Genesis 05-24-2018 09:31 AM

For today...

For today I have a plan and will try to adhere to it as much and as feasible as possible :tea:

FireSignFemme 05-24-2018 10:43 AM

Super! The place looks a wreck but I'm actually getting so much accomplished - happy feeling :)

Canela 05-24-2018 10:17 PM

Better today--

I had to work late today but it has been an amazing day and I feel so accomplished!

Reach *BANNED* 05-25-2018 04:09 AM

I feel pretty good and so very happy Friday has arrived. Here comes 3 days of peace !!

RockOn 05-25-2018 06:23 PM

Hey Reach

You said it right ---->>>> 3 days of peace

:)

candy_coated_bitch 05-25-2018 06:24 PM

Depleted.......

Reach *BANNED* 05-26-2018 07:37 AM

I think I have been staving off the bug or something for the last few days. It is like it is "right there" but will not start. So, off I go to buy some OJ and other stave off remedies and stomp this thing for good. Also, I have all the windows open today so that should help.

Leigh 05-26-2018 11:51 AM

I am feeling fine ❤️

Genesis 05-26-2018 01:29 PM

Reminded...

Today i feel reminded of what my current purpose is, and feeling thankful...

Gemme 05-26-2018 01:56 PM

I feel okay. I've been here over five years so my body's getting more sensitive to local nature. It's been horrible lately for allergy sufferers the past couple of days, I've felt a scratch in the back of my throat and something in my eye. If I'm lucky, it's just because the wind's been crazy wild and blowing pollen and all that stuff everywhere. If I'm not, then I might not be outrunning allergies anymore.

Blade 05-27-2018 07:10 AM

Best I have felt in a week, hope it continues. I'm tired of being icky sicky off and on the last several months.