Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

Bèsame* 03-26-2019 08:50 PM

Extremely fantabulous!!
A wonderful time spending it with my Mother. These are the days I will remember for a long time. I'm lucky we have such a good relationship. I'm having a great visit.

FireSignFemme 03-26-2019 08:55 PM

Happy! My son is going to propose! He came over and showed me the ring he picked out. J's gonna love it. When they were talking about marriage, maybe someday, they went looking at rings. There were two she really liked and and one especially so. My son convinced her they should stick within a certain budget and got the salesperson to show her a bunch of less expensive rings. She settled on two that she liked well enough and showed me pictures of them. He made her think she was going to get one of those if he proposed but instead he bought her the one she fell in love with the moment she put it on. She's going to be so surprised. And I'm so glad she's officially going to be part of our family. :)

Plaidandroses 03-28-2019 08:17 PM

Feeling worried and upset and kind of helpless tonight. I have the day off tomorrow which would be nice normally, but today something happened with one of my students that has me really really worried and I'm tempted to go in tomorrow just to make sure everything is ok. Not that the other teachers can't handle it, they know what they're doing, it's just that this kid knows me better and might tell me things that he's not comfortable sharing with other teachers.

It's 100% true what they say, teachers lose sleep over other peoples' kids.

JDeere 03-28-2019 10:06 PM

Like crap!

Sinus infection on top of everything else so I'm cranky.

Kenna 03-31-2019 08:09 PM

Exhausted. ....

Lyte 03-31-2019 10:17 PM

Confused. Bummed. Confused. Bummed.

Not necessarily in that order.

JDeere 04-01-2019 03:37 AM

Still upset and angry.

Gemme 04-01-2019 05:20 AM

I feel a wee bit tired but that's my fault entirely as I stayed up too late. I'm a bit excited because I'm starting a new physical fitness program today. I'm also getting a smidge hungry so I'll go deal with that now.

homoe 04-04-2019 10:38 AM

Fine now, but that procedure I had last Friday.. that knocked the stuffing out of me for several days!

Gemme 04-04-2019 02:42 PM

I'm a little tired but good overall. I think I need to pop the heat up a bit too but other than those two things, I'm great.

Gemme 04-06-2019 05:40 AM

Again, I'm a wee bit tired. I was too wound up to go to bed at a decent hour last night, so I only got about 6 hours of sleep which is not good for me. I'm a 7 is good, 8 is better, 8.5 is best kind of sleeper nowadays. I think it's because I never got good sleep when I was a kid. My body just can't compensate anymore. I do get to leave work early, though, so I'm happy about that.

FireSignFemme 04-06-2019 08:28 AM

Happy! So nice to wake up to a break from men clambering up and down the sides of the building and stomping across the roof.

MsTinkerbelly 04-06-2019 09:16 AM

So very, very sad.

RockOn 04-06-2019 07:47 PM

MsTinkerbelly

I am so sorry you are so, so sad.

RockOn 04-06-2019 08:11 PM

I am feeling ....

not so much.

I stay in bed as much as possible. That is the place where the sciatic pain is the least. Of course I cannot do it on workdays but I do sometimes lie on a yoga mat in my cubicle. I meet my new primary doctor on the 12th. I hope she will prescribe me something for pain that actually works. I had two doctor appts last week. I will never get enough leave saved up for my back surgery if they don't quit coming up with other things to check out. That MRI on the calf the truck door slammed on back mid December was a waste of time. They ruled out a blood clot a month or so ago with an ultra sound. The MRI indicated a hematoma which is nothing. It will dissapate in time. Now we know why that calf stays swollen.

Once I get my back all fixed with no more of this ridiculous pain, I am not doing any outdoor work that has the slightest possibly of causing me pain. I am done! It has been one year exactly this month that I got up out of bed, then collapsed because the pain was too intense to stand or walk. All I could think was "WTF is happening?"

Hoping this new primary doctor can get me set up really soon for a steroid shot in my spine. Although skepic yes, I am willing to give it a go.

nhplowboi 04-07-2019 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly (Post 1244063)
So very, very sad.

Oh geeze…….if it is what I think it is, I am so sorry for your loss.

Gemme 04-07-2019 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 1244093)
I am feeling ....

not so much.

I stay in bed as much as possible. That is the place where the sciatic pain is the least. Of course I cannot do it on workdays but I do sometimes lie on a yoga mat in my cubicle. I meet my new primary doctor on the 12th. I hope she will prescribe me something for pain that actually works. I had two doctor appts last week. I will never get enough leave saved up for my back surgery if they don't quit coming up with other things to check out. That MRI on the calf the truck door slammed on back mid December was a waste of time. They ruled out a blood clot a month or so ago with an ultra sound. The MRI indicated a hematoma which is nothing. It will dissapate in time. Now we know why that calf stays swollen.

Once I get my back all fixed with no more of this ridiculous pain, I am not doing any outdoor work that has the slightest possibly of causing me pain. I am done! It has been one year exactly this month that I got up out of bed, then collapsed because the pain was too intense to stand or walk. All I could think was "WTF is happening?"

Hoping this new primary doctor can get me set up really soon for a steroid shot in my spine. Although skepic yes, I am willing to give it a go.

A year??? Geez. My first bout with sciatica was 7 months and that was torture. I have great empathy for you and wish you the best luck in finding a pain free solution.

For myself, I feel pretty good this morning. I woke before the alarm and house chores are getting done. I only have a half day of work today and it's beautiful weather so I can't complain.

QueenofSmirks 04-07-2019 09:03 AM

Tired, even though my puppies let me "sleep in" until 6:45am :)

Semi-motivated to get things done today, but need more coffee!

cathexis 04-08-2019 04:01 AM

Alone and backed into a corner. Like everything in the World is out to get me.
Too much work to do with no assistance
Trapped
Confined in a cage by uncouth, rude, and mean people
...want more...

MsTinkerbelly 04-08-2019 12:23 PM

Very relived, and very blessed.