Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

FireSignFemme 06-21-2019 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1247934)
Since you brought it up, we get to ask questions. Do tell. Awhile back, you were embroiled in this ldr with a woman who blew you off and hurt you. You seemed to have a big emotional investment, but it looks like you made not only a rebound, a 3 pointer! Way to go, dude!

We want to know more, though. Some of us are living vicariously right now (myself). Details, give us something to use.

Out with the dirty laundry, we want your dirty laundry.

(Paraphrasing "Dirty Laundry" by Don Henley)

VintageFemme 07-04-2019 08:15 AM

While I'm pretty happy about being off today and extending that through next Monday with some staycation time, I really don't feel like celebrating Independence day all that much. It feels as though every day now we are losing more and more freedoms as Americans, global citizens and most definitely, as women. This thing happening in Washington DC today is nothing more than a campaign and vanity event and that he stole the money from our National Parks to fund it, makes me want to poke toothpicks somewhere! I'm going to shop online all day and then late this afternoon, do a rain dance for the DC area. Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good.

candy_coated_bitch 07-04-2019 04:05 PM

Lucky.......

JDeere 07-05-2019 02:20 AM

Very nervous.... Not as anxious but nervous.

easygoingfemme 07-05-2019 08:20 AM

I feel like my eyes have been violated. I saw things today that I can not unsee.

RebelDyke 07-05-2019 08:33 AM

I should have never taken that nap yesterday across two ottomans. UGH

looking for someone to give me a free massage...anyone.. anyone??

Princess 07-05-2019 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebelDyke (Post 1248789)
I should have never taken that nap yesterday across two ottomans. UGH

looking for someone to give me a free massage...anyone.. anyone??

You mean Pete's ottomans??

Speaking of naps, I'm feeling sleepy today. I think I should get the day after a holiday off to recoup!

RebelDyke 07-05-2019 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess (Post 1248792)
You mean Pete's ottomans??

Speaking of naps, I'm feeling sleepy today. I think I should get the day after a holiday off to recoup!

Pete's new office bed..hahah yep that one.

I am the President of the Nappers Club. It's a real group. just sayin: I highly advocate for naps!

Orema 07-05-2019 04:50 PM

Okay, but i could be better.

Gotta go into work tomorrow because I can't access the server from home. I wrote the tech support dept but they ain't even thinking' 'bout my blues on this 4-day holiday weekend. I get it.

It'll give me a reason to stop by Petersons Donuts. Word on the curb is Peterson's is the best. We'll see.

:poc-cool:

GeorgiaMa'am 07-05-2019 06:56 PM

Relieved that my Friday workday is over. Happy it's the weekend again!

RebelDyke 07-05-2019 07:04 PM

feelin pretty damn good atm.

the new apt has such a great energy. Waaaaaaay better than this dreaded landlord I had spent the last year with.

Today he even called me perfect! (hahaha. I told him i am far from it)

FireSignFemme 07-05-2019 08:15 PM

Great! I'm in a really good mood.

Orema 07-07-2019 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1248818)
Okay, but i could be better.

Gotta go into work tomorrow because I can't access the server from home. I wrote the tech support dept but they ain't even thinking' 'bout my blues on this 4-day holiday weekend. I get it.

It'll give me a reason to stop by Petersons Donuts. Word on the curb is Peterson's is the best. We'll see.

People were right—Petersons is the best. Fresh, large, almost melts in your mouth. Best sugar donut yet.

easygoingfemme 07-08-2019 01:14 PM

Defeated is probably the best word for my feeling today.

Orema 07-08-2019 01:24 PM

Feeling like I'm not being heard. I'll get over it.

Princess 07-09-2019 05:10 PM

Today I am exhausted. It was a productive day but I am ready to hermit for a bit. Too much social interaction at work!

JDeere 07-09-2019 05:16 PM

Tired, hopeful, hungry.

Kätzchen 07-10-2019 09:21 PM

I do not know if I can commit to how I am feeling. Mostly because I feel I should leave space to go in any direction that feels safe.

But, I've been watching (or rather, binge watching - lol, or not) Iron Man: Truth be told, I can totally resonate with what this Marvel Comics superhero once said:
"I need a day when there aren't 20 crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon" ~ Iron Man.

<<<<<<~~ has been inspired by Iron Man, lately.

girl_dee 07-13-2019 10:44 AM

Sad for New Orleans and my family who still live there.

Orema 07-17-2019 06:57 AM

Better than yesterday. Yesterday was a rough one for me. Full moon and all that jazz.

Expecting today to be better. Have some work to keep me busy for a couple hours then will leave to go and pamper myself with a pedi/mani.

Am fasting today on water, gatorade, and broth ... a cleanse will help bring me out of this funk.