Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

JustLovelyJenn 07-17-2019 12:54 PM

Resigned... I am letting the day wash over me and just waiting to see what happens next.

Orema 07-29-2019 04:36 AM

Feeling good. Got lots of rest this weekend and still did most of my chores and errands.

Don’t expect it to be too busy at work this week. May be able to do some organizing and toss away notes and emails from past projects.

Will go through email and make sure I haven’t overlooked anything.

:pursebee:

Glenn 07-29-2019 08:52 AM

I've never felt like I wanted a tattoo or piercing until today.:|
I want to get a Labret bead about a quarter of an inch below my lower lip.

cathexis 07-29-2019 03:53 PM

Like I cheated death yet again. Four days ago, my Dom made an Executive Order calling EMS against my personal opinion. Almost ended up with a "breathing tube" to save my
live. She recognized the signs of CHF long before this arrogant 30 year "hot-shit" ICU/ER nurse. I had spent years chiding Her about OB and general med-surg career.I

I blaimed my breathing on an ongoing allergic reaction to the carpet smells/dander from our cats. But hospitals don't pull 12 lbs of fluid from allergies.

CHF, I can't have that. CHF = poor top surgery risk

Guess the advice that the self-diagnosing doctor may be dead wrong might be occasionally correct. Key words: might and occasionally

easygoingfemme 08-01-2019 05:41 AM

Feeling like I need to get my head out of the clouds and acknowledge that I must go back to work today after a perfectly lovely vacation.

clay 08-01-2019 03:39 PM

Feeling so alone, all by myself & just plain blue!

homoe 08-01-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1250161)
Like I cheated death yet again. Four days ago, my Dom made an Executive Order calling EMS against my personal opinion. Almost ended up with a "breathing tube" to save my
live. She recognized the signs of CHF long before this arrogant 30 year "hot-shit" ICU/ER nurse. I had spent years chiding Her about OB and general med-surg career.I

I blaimed my breathing on an ongoing allergic reaction to the carpet smells/dander from our cats. But hospitals don't pull 12 lbs of fluid from allergies.

CHF, I can't have that. CHF = poor top surgery risk

Guess the advice that the self-diagnosing doctor may be dead wrong might be occasionally correct. Key words: might and occasionally

Gee dude, CHF is nothing to sneeze at! Take it easy Bud..

Amulette 08-02-2019 11:57 AM

Accomplished and loved. Exhales.

TL1 08-02-2019 07:14 PM

Feel good, happy, and good too, a mild case of the woozies ... is that even a word? Doesn’t matter. All is good.
it’s friday night after all

FireSignFemme 08-03-2019 01:27 AM

Anxious. Unsettled. Though J is confident we'll able to find an affordable place before I have to be back in my apartment I have my doubts. But, LOL, that doesn't mean she isn't determined to try and prove me wrong. My son is more cautiously optimistic. He doesn't think we'll be able to pull things off that quickly but is confident we'll find something affordable before my lease is up. That's in October so the race is on. He's gently encouraging me to try and keep as many things packed once I move back in as I can so we won't have to go through the hard work of boxing everything up again. I will, I don't want to make unnecessary work. Well I suppose it's things like this that anti-anxiety meds are for and why I've been prescribed them. Now how to avoid downing them like Tic Tacs.

JustLovelyJenn 08-04-2019 02:49 PM

grumpy, overwhelmed and a little hopeless

Mel C. 08-04-2019 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn (Post 1250430)
grumpy, overwhelmed and a little hopeless

sounds like you need to pop into chat :gimmehug:

FireSignFemme 08-07-2019 07:43 PM

Cautiously optimistic

Tuff Stuff 08-07-2019 07:58 PM

Rested,happy.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-07-2019 08:35 PM

Anticipatory - looking forward to the last chapter of "Wolverine - The Long Night" podcast. Also, oddly craving brussel sprouts.

Bèsame* 08-11-2019 04:31 PM

I'm really trying to turn the corner of the gut wrenching feeling.

Keeping optimistic.

I know me, I can turn this around. (stay tuned)

Stone-Butch 08-11-2019 08:54 PM

Feeling

If I felt any better I would have to be two people. Life is good,.

girl_dee 08-11-2019 09:24 PM

Happy ~ Content ~ In Love~

Wrang1er 08-13-2019 07:51 AM

Not great. I have a pain on the right side of my lower back. It feels like someone is sticking a poker through me. I am hoping it passes quickly.

FireSignFemme 08-13-2019 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrang1er (Post 1250817)
Not great. I have a pain on the right side of my lower back. It feels like someone is sticking a poker through me. I am hoping it passes quickly.

That's too bad, what does your doctor say?