Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

kittygrrl 09-01-2019 06:23 PM

good..harry potter, blanket & a fire

Wrang1er 09-01-2019 07:32 PM

Stress overload. Mom has a temperature of 101.8. She is freezing and acting strange. She refuses to go the the hospital. She said she may let me take her tomorrow night.

Her birthday is tomorrow so I think she's holding off. :(

GeorgiaMa'am 09-01-2019 08:04 PM

Wrang1er, sorry your mom isn't feeling well. Hopefully she'll get better without needing a trip to the hospital.

I am feeling accomplished! I got a lot done today. I sorted clothes, put together a box for the thrift store, cleaned the kitchen and a bathroom. Pretty good for a holiday weekend, I think.

Wrang1er 09-01-2019 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1251943)
Wrang1er, sorry your mom isn't feeling well. Hopefully she'll get better without needing a trip to the hospital.

I am feeling accomplished! I got a lot done today. I sorted clothes, put together a box for the thrift store, cleaned the kitchen and a bathroom. Pretty good for a holiday weekend, I think.

I hope so, Ma'am. I went shopping for her and picked up sandwiches for us. She ate a little and then went to throw her sandwich out the front door. I asked what she was doing and she said she didn't want it and was going to feed the dog. We don't have a dog.

easygoingfemme 09-02-2019 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrang1er (Post 1251946)
I hope so, Ma'am. I went shopping for her and picked up sandwiches for us. She ate a little and then went to throw her sandwich out the front door. I asked what she was doing and she said she didn't want it and was going to feed the dog. We don't have a dog.

I'm so sorry. I think that goes beyond chemo brain. I hope you can get her seen tomorrow, or the next day so she can have her birthday. Please keep us posted.

clay 09-02-2019 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrang1er (Post 1251941)
Stress overload. Mom has a temperature of 101.8. She is freezing and acting strange. She refuses to go the the hospital. She said she may let me take her tomorrow night.

Her birthday is tomorrow so I think she's holding off. :(

Wishing "mom" a very happy birthday & hoping she is feeling better. Please get her seen about...hoping she acquiesces today!

Take care, and hugs for you both!

Wrang1er 09-02-2019 04:07 PM

Mom is feeling better today. Her fever broke last night. She seemed to enjoy her birthday celebration. :)

Thanks to all of you for your kind words and good juju!

P. S. We have an 8:30 appointment with her oncologist followed by chemo so I will tell him all about this past week.

Gemme 09-02-2019 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrang1er (Post 1251989)
Mom is feeling better today. Her fever broke last night. She seemed to enjoy her birthday celebration. :)

P. S. We have an 8:30 appointment with her oncologist followed by chemo so I will tell him all about this past week.

Best wishes at the appointment! I'm so glad she's feeling more like herself today.

easygoingfemme 09-03-2019 05:32 AM

Wrang, that's great. Let us know how it goes, please.

I'm feeling... not ready for the work week. I have to drive three hours this morning with a super talker. A perky super talker. And then do a bidders conference with her and then drive her home. My ears will probably be bleeding by 11am today. Please send vibes to keep me sane.

Mopsie 09-03-2019 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrang1er (Post 1251989)

I hope it goes well. Good luck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by easygoingfemme (Post 1252011)
Wrang, that's great. Let us know how it goes, please.

I'm feeling... not ready for the work week. I have to drive three hours this morning with a super talker. A perky super talker. And then do a bidders conference with her and then drive her home. My ears will probably be bleeding by 11am today. Please send vibes to keep me sane.

I couldn't do it. There would be bodies.

Sending you good juju!

Orema 09-03-2019 07:29 AM

Good and rested. Didn't do much over the weekend. Am back at work hoping I don't have to squeeze five days of work into a 4-day work week.

:pursebee:

Tuff Stuff 09-03-2019 08:32 AM

Tired as fuck. But this journey has just started.

:missing:

FireSignFemme 09-03-2019 11:42 AM

Frazzled, anxious - it's going to be so crazy. Supposedly the construction will be done/all my things moved back by 3PM the on the 27th. The 28th I do the walk through at the new place and if all goes well I'll have the 29th to get moved and the 30th to come back here and clean. I've read online about people having trouble getting their deposits back, failing for things they weren't aware of, later getting a surprise notice demanding payment in full by such and such date. Then landing in collections if they couldn't pay their fines pronto. So I want to get all the cleaning done early that way if something fails I'll have time to fix it. It's really stressing me out. Also, though I've seen simplified drawings, pictures of other places they've built in the past and have a general idea of what I'm getting into, I don't actually know what these apartments look like and, well seeing is believing. Only two other places in my price range have openings, there are long waiting lists everywhere else, and both are in less safe neighborhoods than the one my worker wants me out of so I really can't go wrong - I'm fortunate to be getting into this place. Besides my son told me if at the end of my lease I'm not happy there then they'll help me get into another apartment. That might take awhile but I wouldn't be stuck there. I'm taking everyone's advise and keeping my name on waiting lists at two other apartments. Neither is as nice as where I'm moving to but both are nicer than where I'm at now and I think I could be happy at either if this one doesn't work out.

C0LLETTE 09-03-2019 01:01 PM

Feeling great... no more guilt about shopping at Walmart!

Amazing how businesses are always miles ahead of politicians in terms of gauging public sentiment. Now watch Trump start trying to crawl his greasy way aboard the gun regulation train.

GeorgiaMa'am 09-03-2019 06:33 PM

Feeling like all of a sudden I'm behind at work. I keep working on the same stuff, never getting anything completely done. It's progressing, I just can't mark anything off my list.

easygoingfemme 09-03-2019 06:57 PM

I'm home from my work trip with no body count or criminal record so I'm feeling proud of myself. I'm also feeling exhausted from surviving the experience. She literally never took more than three seconds between sentences and that was just to take a deep breath.

clay 09-04-2019 09:00 AM

Extremely relieved!

SAFE! My area has survived a major hurricane. While we will be and are, having 39mph gusts of winds & heavy rains, in bands, or squalls, I am SO relieved we didn't get a major hit as was thought. These squalls will last throughout the day, into late evening. It is still a CAT 2, headed along coast. Headed to SC, NC, and up east coast.

This has been an extremely intense, stressful 5 days. Now the battle fatigue sets in. Breathe in....blow it out..wash, rinse, repeat!

I see a nap in my future today!
Thank you to everyone who has called, texted, messaged me, and sent wishes for this storm to pass on by.

homoe 09-04-2019 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easygoingfemme (Post 1252047)
I'm home from my work trip with no body count or criminal record so I'm feeling proud of myself. I'm also feeling exhausted from surviving the experience. She literally never took more than three seconds between sentences and that was just to take a deep breath.

I'm feeling like I can SO relate to the above post by easy.

I do have a certain person in my everyday life who is a constant talker, but at least she is aware of it and now it's become a running joke between us.....

Let's face it, there is no tactful way to tell someone to shut up!

candy_coated_bitch 09-04-2019 09:27 AM

Tired, excited, emotional...

FireSignFemme 09-04-2019 10:45 AM

Less stressed. Having to re-pack some of this stuff has put me behind a bit. Today I let go of the idea of getting it all done right and just gave myself permission to get it all done. So I'm just flinging it all together, I'm not even labeling stuff. Everything I need to survive until I'm done moving is set aside, everything else well I'm not working so it isn't like there isn't going to be time to sort it all out, get fussy about it later. I feel burn out coming on so in order to avoid a crash I'm giving myself the day off. It's difficult. Earlier I passed a corn cob pick I must have dropped, went to pick it up off the counter and drop it in a partially filled packing box and had to force myself to stop. Oh just let this moving hell be over. That's my prayer today.