Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   *poke poke poke* Someone get me a forum geek (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79)

JDeere 04-30-2018 09:58 PM

Can I get an Admin to private message me about the setting on my profile please.

I have a quick question, more of a private question.

Gemme 01-04-2019 07:35 PM

I'm not getting any email notifications. I checked and I'm still checked off for receiving them. This seems to happen every so often even without any changes on my end. Y'all fix it each time...thankyouthankyouthankyou...but would someone explain to me what is happening when it does this?

Gemme 01-05-2019 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1237312)
I'm not getting any email notifications. I checked and I'm still checked off for receiving them. This seems to happen every so often even without any changes on my end. Y'all fix it each time...thankyouthankyouthankyou...but would someone explain to me what is happening when it does this?

Someone pointed out to me that my post made it seem as if the problem is fixed but it's not. I still need assistance with this matter when someone has a moment.

TL1 01-05-2019 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1237312)

I have the opposite problem. I checked or unchecked the box (whichever it was, it was a long time ago) to not receive certain notifications because I was getting emails for new posts on threads I didn’t want to receive any on. And it didn’t stop them. They still come in and I know I had done it right. So I think those boxes are broken.

Gemme 01-06-2019 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TL1 (Post 1237441)
I have the opposite problem. I checked or unchecked the box (whichever it was, it was a long time ago) to not receive certain notifications because I was getting emails for new posts on threads I didn’t want to receive any on. And it didn’t stop them. They still come in and I know I had done it right. So I think those boxes are broken.

Actually, the 'undoing' happens once or so a year. Not sure why but they've always been able to correct it when they get around to it. Once you post in a thread, you'll get notifications so you would have to update your list every time you post in a brand new thread. Maybe those threads just really like you. :)

Lecheloco 07-10-2020 02:24 PM

So I had an unknown ip address try to log in here under my user name. Do I need to do anything about this? Should I send someone the IP address? I hope this isn’t common but it never happened before so any tips?

Gemme 08-23-2020 07:12 PM

Does anyone know how to delete a visitor's message? I got sidetracked by my adorbs kitty and managed to message myself. It's nothing scandalous but I'd really rather keep my conversations with myself private.

nycfem 08-23-2020 07:18 PM

I deleted your nothing-scandalous-message :bunchflowers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1273526)
Does anyone know how to delete a visitor's message? I got sidetracked by my adorbs kitty and managed to message myself. It's nothing scandalous but I'd really rather keep my conversations with myself private.

Gemme 08-24-2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfem (Post 1273530)
I deleted your nothing-scandalous-message :bunchflowers:

Thank you, gorgeous!

Stone-Butch 08-25-2020 07:30 AM

poke, poke, poke

nycfemme please help. Well over a year ago I see that when I post a thank you under any message another message pops up to "Remove your thanks". I have requested for someone to check this out over a year ago and so far it still happens. Can you please do something. Thanking you in advance.

C0LLETTE 08-25-2020 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1273619)
nycfemme please help. Well over a year ago I see that when I post a thank you under any message another message pops up to "Remove your thanks". I have requested for someone to check this out over a year ago and so far it still happens. Can you please do something. Thanking you in advance.

I'm not nycfemme, lol...but perhaps it is happening because you post your thanks before posting a "reputation"...reputation first, thanks after...maybe this is the issue.

Gemme 08-25-2020 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1273619)

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1273621)
I'm not nycfemme, lol...but perhaps it is happening because you post your thanks before posting a "reputation"...reputation first, thanks after...maybe this is the issue.

Or if you are double clicking the THANKS button, that would happen as it's a toggle. Thanks on, thanks off.

Like Collette said, if you want to leave a message for someone privately, click the REPUTATION button, type your message and say OK when it asks if you'd like to send it to that person. Then you can click the THANKS button and have your screen name appear under their post publicly. It's alphabetical order R and then T.

Hope that helps!