Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Butch Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How about butch and butch? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3777)

W.A.J.Q. 09-02-2011 10:23 AM

How about butch and butch?

Saw in the femme zone a thread about femme and femme relationships, bot how is it with butches?
Is there any butches who only can feel attraction to other butches?

/R

DapperButch 09-02-2011 10:32 AM

Here's a thread for ya.

Quote:

Originally Posted by W.A.J.Q. (Post 410543)
Saw in the femme zone a thread about femme and femme relationships, bot how is it with butches?

/R

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=438

Edit: Ok, so just took a better look at the thread and it is talking in general about butch/butch desire, and not specific to your question. However, in case you missed it...there it is!

tapu 09-02-2011 10:41 AM

Okay, maybe with DB. You do fuck their brains. ;)

Dominique 09-02-2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tapu (Post 410549)
Okay, maybe with DB. You do fuck their brains. ;)

UUgh. I am not police-ing the threads. Having spent the better part of a week reading an intense thread in the lesbian zone. The gentleman were extremely respective of the space. I know you were teasing DB, maybe send him a rep. We should honor the Butch Zone as we ask the Butches
to honor our space.....fair is fair.

Sparx1_1 10-22-2011 10:38 PM

I've known several butch/butch couples but I have rarely seen any acceptance of them from the butch/femme community.

DamonK 10-22-2011 11:44 PM

Ask MBE.

I don't date girls.

I love the male energy.

But now that I have a girl, I like that too. It was a 10 year lesson.

Butch/butch is hot. FTM/FTM is hot and I'm involved in one of those as well.

The energy is different, but equally intense.

Gemme 10-23-2011 08:15 AM

Like Sparx mentioned, the couples are out there, but the acceptance is not. To be brutally honest, seeing butches with butches gets me going more than femmes with femmes. But that's just how my cuppa flows.

:coffee:

clay 10-23-2011 08:29 AM

I am accepting of anyone loving anyone..so long as it is of age, consenting adults..."live and let live" is how I try to be....and I don't judge anyone for whom they love, or how they identify....while I may not always "understand " all the different dynamics, I DO respect them! I agree with Gemme & some others...it is HOT! People loving people!!! Yayyyyy

musicman 10-23-2011 08:37 AM

My thoughts

For me personally, I am a butch who loves and adores femmes.As the saying goes, It takes all kinds to make this world of ours go around.

If you really think about it, butch on butch or femme on femme is the truest form of the definition of same sex.

DapperButch 10-23-2011 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicman (Post 444203)

If you really think about it, butch on butch or femme on femme is the truest form of the definition of same sex.

:hiding:

DapperButch 10-23-2011 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicman (Post 444203)

I would suggest it is the same gender, not the same sex. There are female/woman identified butches and most femmes identify as female/women (in my experience). < tipping hat>

untangle 10-23-2011 01:20 PM

I have always told myself that you fall in love with whom you fall in love with regardless of their gender. So far, the people I have fallen in love with have been female. While I have dated both sides of the butch/femme spectrum, I do have a preference for more of the butch side. I don’t really like to identify myself as a soft butch, but it’s what people tell me. From what I have seen before, it seems butch/butch relationships are almost considered taboo in the LGBT community.
So, with that, I think this is another awesome thread!

WingsOnFire 10-23-2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamonK (Post 444070)
Ask MBE.

I don't date girls.

I love the male energy.

But now that I have a girl, I like that too. It was a 10 year lesson.

Butch/butch is hot. FTM/FTM is hot and I'm involved in one of those as well.

The energy is different, but equally intense.

I have to say that this energy is something I have never witnessed before Damon and is the most erotic and sensual thing I have ever seen. It is the very essence of Damon's core. Do I feel threatened by that? absolutely not. It is definitely something I would never ask Damon to live without. I know that I can not fulfill every single part of him. I wouldnt want to take that part away from him.

Besides, I agree with Gemme, butch/butch, FTM/FTM is hot. And.... well.... I have always said I benefit from the sexual energy that Damon gets from that dynamic.

the girl who is sleepy and headed to bed.

LoyalWolfsBlade 07-19-2013 10:25 PM

Look who is in a thread bumping mood

Quote:

Originally Posted by W.A.J.Q. (Post 410543)

/R

First pardon my intrusion into the Butch Zone I mean no disrespect and found no reason to duplicate the thread in the Trans Zone.
After all masculinity is masculinity just what end if the spectrum right?

Second forgive me for quoting a member that is timed out however the person did start this thread I am bumping tonight. After all I am asking the same question just with a more updated twist to it maybe.

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Alix or TBW works too. I id as a Trans mainly because it covers such a wide spectrum however technically I think as of this week I am actually a FtM since I have begun my transition. So yes I am male id and very masculine. Sometimes to much that it gets me in trouble in here or should I say not taking the time to word my posts correctly does.
My sexuality is Queer and for me that means I am pretty flexible on who I have relationships with and sex with.

So my question are there others that like myself are drawn to masculine energy and are masculine themself. Now for me it is not the only energy I am drawn to but damn do I miss it and boy is it hot with the right person. After all not all femmes catch my eye so not all butches, trams, ftms, and anything in between catches my eye.

So what say you Planet inhabitants...are you masculine and at least a part of you is drawn to other masculine energy. No matter the rest of the dynamic that is involved.

P.s. Forgive any typos I am after all on my phone ;)

gaea 07-20-2013 11:51 AM

This comes to mind a favorite movie quote...

So what say you fussy britches :) *giggles*

LoyalWolfsBlade 07-20-2013 05:02 PM

Bump again

Blame it on Dapper after al hy was the one that told me where this thread could be found

psykftm 07-23-2013 01:34 PM

Hellz yeah masculine energy is hot :)

I am attracted to both butches and ftm. In my case, I am absolutely oblivious to femmes. Like the time I was looking out my friends window all exited about the golden retriever outside, my friend looks and goes "what about the dogs owner...the one with the bikini?!" lol

I'm sooo shy around other butches though, can't even talk right and have a miserable time trying to think if I get them as a customer lol (I work at 7-11). Always makes my day though :D

Bad_boi 07-27-2013 04:20 AM

I feel annoyed that masculine/masculine pairings are not accepted as much. I like butches, femmes and sometimes other trans guys. It shouldn't be a big deal at all really. I have a valid place in this community too.

RockOn 07-27-2013 05:54 AM

I have local friends who would be defined as a butch on butch couple. Also, saw a lot of that in the army. Personally, it is not for me. I am a stone butch whose only sexual attraction is with the girly femmes - the ones who only enjoy being "done to" and lack all desires of "doing to."

I say to each individual - just be true to whatever is good and right for you in terms of sexual dynamics. I am respectful of others who are different from me in that aspect.

Edit: Need to add, the type femmes I am speaking of above, outside the bedroom, we share equally in the relationship. For instance, if we were married, she would probably be better in handling our finances and budget. (guess I am thinking about a particular woman now - very smart lady ... but that seems to hold true across the line, for me, anyway)

Sorry to have moved off topic and made it way too much about my preferences and ideas ... I thank the "someone" in advance - who will come in and set things back on track - carry on. :)