Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Queerbay Terms of Usage (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502)

Medusa 12-09-2009 03:19 PM

Queerbay Terms of Usage

1. You agree that any and all auction or sales activity carried out by you on Queerbay/Butchfemmeplanet.com is soley your own responsibility.

2. You agree to hold free from liability Queerbay, ButchFemmePlanet.com, its owners, the moderators and the hosting company for any issues or transactions that may arise from a sales dispute.

3. You agree to self-moderate all transaction between yourself and the buyer or seller.

4. You agree to handle all sales transactions in a reasonable manner and provide honest answers to all inquiries about items for sale or trade.

5. You agree to represent yourself and your items as clearly and honestly as possible.

6. You agree that any monetary disputes between a buyer and seller are the responsibility of the buyer and seller and that it MUST be handled within the proper venue. i.e. Paypal, etc.

7. You agree not to list for sale, trade, or barter anything that would be considered illegal in the state or country in which you reside.

8. You agree that any taxes to be paid from your sales are solely your responsibility.

9. You agree not to appropriate the personal information (address, name, email, etc) of the person buying an item from you. You agree to use that information ONLY to complete a sales transaction.

10. You agree that any offensive sales can and will be removed by the Administrators.

Mindy 01-02-2010 10:43 PM

Is this what we have to sign to become a seller? I saw something about it in the "everything you need to know" thread. I'm almost ready to post a few things. I just have to do some finishing touches tomorrow.

Dean Thoreau 01-11-2010 04:45 PM

ok i read the rules......ummmmm ummmm

I charge sales tax to people i ship to in Pa..cause i am in pa and am a liscensed umm well u know entity.... thats ok within the rules right?

Ok other question...
is there a Buy it now! option?

:jester:

Mindy 01-11-2010 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean Thoreau (Post 32097)
ok i read the rules......ummmmm ummmm

I charge sales tax to people i ship to in Pa..cause i am in pa and am a liscensed umm well u know entity.... thats ok within the rules right?

Ok other question...
is there a Buy it now! option?

:jester:

Yes there is a buy it now option. I don't know how it goes about the whole sales tax thing. Not a tax or law person so I am not sure how that goes. I'm thinking if you don't charge tax then they are responsible for it when they do their taxes. I did not see an option on there for any sales tax to be charged.

Pris 12-05-2010 08:56 PM

Queerbay Agreement

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

Pris

OS Butch 06-13-2011 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 18888)
1. You agree that any and all auction or sales activity carried out by you on Queerbay/Butchfemmeplanet.com is soley your own responsibility.

2. You agree to hold free from liability Queerbay, ButchFemmePlanet.com, its owners, the moderators and the hosting company for any issues or transactions that may arise from a sales dispute.

3. You agree to self-moderate all transaction between yourself and the buyer or seller.

4. You agree to handle all sales transactions in a reasonable manner and provide honest answers to all inquiries about items for sale or trade.

5. You agree to represent yourself and your items as clearly and honestly as possible.

6. You agree that any monetary disputes between a buyer and seller are the responsibility of the buyer and seller and that it MUST be handled within the proper venue. i.e. Paypal, etc.

7. You agree not to list for sale, trade, or barter anything that would be considered illegal in the state or country in which you reside.

8. You agree that any taxes to be paid from your sales are solely your responsibility.

9. You agree not to appropriate the personal information (address, name, email, etc) of the person buying an item from you. You agree to use that information ONLY to complete a sales transaction.

10. You agree that any offensive sales can and will be removed by the Administrators.

Yes, I do to all that:)

OS Butch 06-13-2011 09:52 PM

I keep getting this message. Not sure where to post for help. I think I did all the steps to register. Not sure what else I need to do to list stuff to sell.
OSB

Sorry! You need to be approved to sell anything. Please read this thread: the Terms of Usage for Queerbay, found here: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=502 and then sign the Seller contract found here: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=676 in order to begin selling.

Okiebug61 07-09-2011 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 18888)

I agree to all of the above requirements.

Soft*Silver 08-13-2011 09:45 PM

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions.

softness

Maverick 06-06-2012 07:27 AM

"I have read and understand the terms of usage for Queerbay and agree to abide by the rules. I agree that disputes between buyer and seller will be handled privately. I also agree that fraudulent transactions, not sending merchandise that has been paid for, or using fraudulent listing practices are reason for termination from the Queerbay program, up to and including, termination of membership from ButchFemmePlanet.com for egregious infractions."

Maverick