Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Are You Ready For Some Football? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36)

Arwen 11-02-2009 11:30 PM

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Here is where you can chat about your favorite team. Loved college ball? Wanna chat NFL? Need a safe place to let your football passions loose?

Here it is!

Are you ready for some football?

Arwen 11-02-2009 11:31 PM

I just have to say GEAUX SAINTS! 7 and 0! Loved watching them beat the Falcons tonight. :)

Mel C. 11-04-2009 10:52 PM

The Saints are having a great season...I think San Diego REALLY screwed up by letting Brees go...then again, San Diego has let many good players move on to other teams.

Anywho...great job Saints!

Arwen 11-05-2009 08:24 AM

Sooo happy to see my Saints making it a season again. Drew is a fabulous leader. I've got my Saints shirt again so I'm ready for the play-offs. I really really really think we will make it this year. Here's hoping for an actual Super Bowl with the Saints.

Andrew, Jr. 11-05-2009 09:02 AM

I love football. I watch it all the time. College football I tend to root for West Virginia Mountaineers. NFL I used to be a Phili's Eagles fan until Mike Vicks showed up. Now, I am a Steelers fan.

For me, football is more fun to watch than baseball. I wish it would last 12 months a year. :)

WolfyOne 11-08-2009 10:19 AM

To think Denevr is doing better with my team's old QB than we are with theirs. I am not yet a Cutler fan and he has so not proven himself to me. He was recently signed to an extended contract for 2 more years. I certainly hope he gets it together.

On another note, the Saints are doing fabulous and so are the Vikings. I bet SD and GB are are kicking themselves right about now.

Lastly, welcome to Football Sunday, may the best teams win today.

Tommi 11-08-2009 10:35 AM

Football Season is LOVE

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfyOne (Post 1939)
To think Denevr is doing better with my team's old QB than we are with theirs. I am not yet a Cutler fan and he has so not proven himself to me. He was recently signed to an extended contract for 2 more years. I certainly hope he gets it together.

On another note, the Saints are doing fabulous and so are the Vikings. I bet SD and GB are are kicking themselves right about now.

Lastly, welcome to Football Sunday, may the best teams win today.

Hellloooo WolfyOne, my Bears Football Feind Friend and to Arwen for getting this going right away. (and yes, Go Saints. recalling that was all they had left still touches a place in the mushy heart). Andrew, I don't watch the Eagles anymore. I know they don't miss me, but..it's mine to choose.

GO Chargers, since I am able to go to their games and it is my local team..of course I always root for the Pittsburgh Steelers, my origianl homey's, growing up @ 3 Rivers.

And , yes, I agree about SD and GB.
Can you see, I LOVE IT>
GO FOOTBALL..

WolfyOne 11-08-2009 02:57 PM

I can't believe Cutler came to play today and the rest of the team didn't. Without Urlacher and today Tommy Harris was kicked out in the 4th play for punching someone, defense looked sad. All in all, win or lose, The Bears will always be my team.....no matter where I live.

MsDemeanor 11-13-2009 08:48 AM

Patriots fan in the house. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

MizzSabra 11-13-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsDemeanor (Post 4507)
Patriots fan in the house. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Great, there goes the neighborhood.

Jet 11-13-2009 09:36 AM

Gotta love college and pro both. Attended the University of Nebraska in the days when they weren't aweful. Now i hear it every Saturday from my dad back in the midwest. It's different being in Atlanta where fans are in pockets, and not tho whole state caring if the win or lose. NOT and i mean I AM NOT a fan of Florida teams at all. And it's weird being in the SE conference, the conference which us so much trouble in those years.

Pro, I'm partial to Eastern, North and southern Pro teams, Pats, Vikes, Saints, Eagles, Giants, Green Bay, Browns, etc. (even tho they suck) etc. I am ready for some football.

MsDemeanor 11-13-2009 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MizzSabra (Post 4523)

Hey, I'm classing up the joint!!!

Andrew, Jr. 11-13-2009 10:38 AM

College Football Tonight...

Tonight West Virginia is playing Cincinnati at 8pm. The Mountaineer's have a 7-2 record. Then they have 2 more games to play. Tonights game will be a good one to watch.

TheSqueeze 11-15-2009 08:16 AM

Love love love football.

Chargers are my team, I miss Drew Brees but Phillip Rivers is a great QB and is doing a fantastic job. He hasn't had the luxury of a healthy fulltime running back. I would venture to say that releasing Michael Turner was a bigger mistake than Drew Brees.

I am a fantasy football addict. I play a traditional style fantasy game with my all mo' league on Yahoo. And play 3 teams on ESPN's Gridiron Challenge. I can be spotted running Sunday errands with TeaPartyTart hovering over my blackberry shuffling through scores and stats.

TeaPartyTart 11-15-2009 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSqueeze (Post 5708)
Love love love football.

Chargers are my team, I miss Drew Brees but Phillip Rivers is a great QB and is doing a fantastic job. He hasn't had the luxury of a healthy fulltime running back. I would venture to say that releasing Michael Turner was a bigger mistake than Drew Brees.

I am a fantasy football addict. I play a traditional style fantasy game with my all mo' league on Yahoo. And play 3 teams on ESPN's Gridiron Challenge. I can be spotted running Sunday errands with TeaPartyTart hovering over my blackberry shuffling through scores and stats.

Is this where I make the confession that I'm not only a football widow, I'm a fantasy football widow?:)

Inuus 11-15-2009 09:46 AM

Well the neighborhood just got even worse ;)

GO Pats!!!!:drool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MizzSabra (Post 4523)

SelfMadeMan 11-15-2009 10:01 AM

:clap: Game Day! Go Vikings!! :clap:

Arwen 11-15-2009 10:25 AM

GEAUX SAINTS!
8-0 Baby!
:cheerleader::cheerleader:

apretty 11-15-2009 11:05 AM

being that i'm a supportive GF, i will be wishing the steelers much success.

LeTigre is wearing the jersey (one of about a zillion) and eagerly awaits game time.

(helmet and terrible towel are in their lucky positions on the credenza)

Eddie 11-15-2009 11:07 AM

Waiting for the Bolts to kick some Eagle ass today!