Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Do you have a crush on anyone here at The Planet? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3477)

WolfyOne 07-09-2012 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ciaran (Post 612871)
Wolfie - my heart skips a beat when I see you getting all dominant like that .....
:blush:

Heck, that's only because you've met me in person...........skipping away, I am, I am

Mr Nice Guy 07-09-2012 05:05 AM

Hey Crushers, hope you have a wonderful day today!! Anyone feeling brave enough to tell who your crushing on? Lol

laruss 07-09-2012 06:50 AM

Good morning Crushers.
Have a fabulous Monday.
Still Crushing.

Breezy 07-09-2012 06:53 AM

Personally, I think every single butch on the planet, here and real world, should listen to Ivan Coyote. Who knows just might learn something, even if it is you aren't the "only" one. I think every femme should listen to learn from a "gentleman" who is honest, upfront and real. IE, can be emotional. This butch knows how to treat a lady. I have HUGE crush! :rrose:

I desire from here on out to be treated well in all ways. I deserve it. Everyone of us deserves great treatment I have discovered part of great treatment includes "us" giving back as well as receiving. Love doesn't hurt you, holding back does. I have given the "nevers, don't wants, won't stand/tolerate/takes, vows to never do agains and negative connotations out of my vocabulary and life. Guess what? It is turning around to the positive, VERY quickly, like so fast I cannot describe it.

So crushers, LIVE! LOVE! LAUGH! TRUST! It is only our responsibility, not another person's, to prove these things in our lives. GO for it!

Leigh 07-09-2012 07:26 AM

Still hardcore crushing on my Daddy :heartbeat:

Julien 07-09-2012 07:33 AM

Good morning to one and all crushers,
Have a great Monday, the beginning of a fabulous week.

Mr Nice Guy 07-09-2012 02:24 PM

Wow!! No crushes today? Hmmm. :)

Julien 07-09-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy (Post 613035)
Wow!! No crushes today? Hmmm. :)

Apparently it is a slow day in Crushland, or no crushes to be found and I can't believe that.
Hi Mr Nice Guy!

Mr Nice Guy 07-09-2012 03:35 PM

Hi Julien. It's summer time so everyone is out playing. Hope your having a good day too.

SugarFemme 07-09-2012 07:28 PM

I am TOTALLY acquainted with Ivan Coyote. She/Hy may not be aware of this, but she/hy is my future Ex LOL. We have had a hot relationship going on for years via Youtube LMAO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nomad (Post 612599)
minus 3000 points to you for not knowing about one of the only culturally available butch or trans icons for femmes to crush on.

you might appreciate these too.

shiagirl 07-09-2012 08:25 PM

Still crushing on 4 here but I have been away for a few days. :|

Update; Laundry got done.

I spent the night, fully clothed at her house. She completely unclothed.

We are , afterall................"friends",

Nothing happened, except for the laundry.

I am more confused than ever as I am laying in her bed, completely clothed and awakened out of a dead sleep, open my eyes and she is standing there completely naked watching me sleep.
:|

~ocean 07-09-2012 09:10 PM

just a thought .. mr. nice guy .. if u want to see crushes .. maybe some butchs should step up and start flirting some . after all we do need some inspiration ..

Bella~Vita 07-09-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~ocean (Post 613153)
just a thought .. mr. nice guy .. if u want to see crushes .. maybe some butchs should step up and start flirting some . after all we do need some inspiration ..

Hellooooooooooo ! Well said, Sister Girl :wine::bunchflowers:

Bleu 07-09-2012 10:12 PM

I agree...well said and seconded. I third the motion.
Wait a minute, can a girl third a motion?

Ciaran 07-09-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiagirl (Post 613137)

I am more confused than ever as I am laying in her bed, completely clothed and awakened out of a dead sleep, open my eyes and she is standing there completely naked watching me sleep.

Everyone has different views & tolerances but that just sounds too wierd for me - if I were in a deep sleep and awoke to find someone I didn't know very well who was naked and watching me, I think I'd feel rather unsettled.

Ciaran 07-09-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~ocean (Post 613153)

I've been flirting with both Clay and now Wolfy. I'm getting confused as my heart is being pulled in different directions. It all seemed so straightforward until recently - that I'd have a single night of passion with Clay and then revert back to my unsuccessful chase of feminine women. But now I've witnessed Wolfy's dominant side and, well, I'm finding it hard to stop thinking about it and the possibilities.

I admit to being unsure how to take forward but am thinking of offering Clay and Wolfy an invitation to a threesome - this would hopefully get this unfulfilled need out of my system once and for all and then I can revert back to my usual rude + arrogant self.

Kätzchen 07-10-2012 12:35 AM

With absolute certainty I can say: No, I do not.

Bleu 07-10-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ciaran (Post 613178)
I've been flirting with both Clay and now Wolfy. I'm getting confused as my heart is being pulled in different directions. It all seemed so straightforward until recently - that I'd have a single night of passion with Clay and then revert back to my unsuccessful chase of feminine women. But now I've witnessed Wolfy's dominant side and, well, I'm finding it hard to stop thinking about it and the possibilities.

I admit to being unsure how to take forward but am thinking of offering Clay and Wolfy an invitation to a threesome - this would hopefully get this unfulfilled need out of my system once and for all and then I can revert back to my usual rude + arrogant self.

Ummm...can I run the camera?

willow 07-10-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiagirl (Post 613137)
Still crushing on 4 here but I have been away for a few days. :|

Update; Laundry got done.

Was she holding an axe? That would have freaked me out.

NJFemmie 07-10-2012 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfyOne (Post 612885)
...........skipping away, I am, I am

.............. :giggle: