Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Butch Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Stone Butches (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2367)

morningstar55 11-17-2010 11:19 PM

Stone Butches

ok i been searching for a stone butch thread.......
and trying to explain to someone i recently met ..... about Stone Butch energy... and its hard for me to explain it.. lol
i just know I adore them .. lol ...
could use some views from others ....... ty
:)

cuddlyfemme 11-18-2010 06:18 AM

Thanks for starting this thread, I was wondering why there wasn't something for Stones
I was trying to explain to a friend a week ago or so what a Stone Butch was and equally what a Stone Femme was. After explaining, she realized that she's a Stone Femme!!
I adore Stone Butches, they totally get my get my pulse racing and my heart racing. There's nothing like an Old Fashioned Stone Butch...now if I could only fine a Single one lol

asphaltcowboi 11-18-2010 06:29 AM

ok stone butch here except i think i have moved on into the transgendered... i am a little messed up on this one.. i am stone.. i identfy as male.. i have been on T in the past.. i feel male inside (always have)
and look male outside but beings i havent gone threw top or any t/g surg i prefer to be called stone butch but closley relate to t/g... hmmm now what?

cuddlyfemme 11-18-2010 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cody (Post 230305)
ok stone butch here except i think i have moved on into the transgendered... i am a little messed up on this one.. i am stone.. i identfy as male.. i have been on T in the past.. i feel male inside (always have)
and look male outside but beings i havent gone threw top or any t/g surg i prefer to be called stone butch but closley relate to t/g... hmmm now what?

Now you have all the single Stone Femme's swooning over you ;) I can understand why you want to be called Stone Butch. In the past I've dated Stone Butches who have the same thought process that you have

DapperButch 11-18-2010 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cody (Post 230305)

Hi, Cody. Stone Butch here.

I tend to define Stone as connected to one's style of sexuality - bedroom behaviors and a distinct sexual energy. It sounds like here you are connecting it with how masculine/hard a butch is? I have heard that definition as well, but not in a long time. Am I reading you correctly?

Since I define it as connected to sexual practices, I think that someone can be transgendered or transsexed and stone butch as well.

Personally I am a TG Stone Butch. Not male (transsexed), but transgendered.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

BullDog 11-18-2010 10:51 AM

I am a stone butch. I am not male. Stone butch means different things to different people. For me it is about sexual energy and desire. It has nothing to do with maleness for me. My masculinity also has nothing to do with male. How masculine or hard butch someone is also has nothing to do with male.

I am a masculine female (what butch is to me), woman and lesbian as well as being a stone butch.

morningstar55 11-18-2010 10:56 AM

ty ......
your right i dont believe there is or was any Stone threads.. hope more post .:)

asphaltcowboi 11-18-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DapperButch (Post 230435)
Hi, Cody. Stone Butch here.

I tend to define Stone as connected to one's style of sexuality - bedroom behaviors and a distinct sexual energy. It sounds like here you are connecting it with how masculine/hard a butch is? I have heard that definition as well, but not in a long time. Am I reading you correctly?

Since I define it as connected to sexual practices, I think that someone can be transgendered or transsexed and stone butch as well.

Personally I am a TG Stone Butch. Not male (transsexed), but transgendered.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

yes this make alot of sense.. and i am stone.. i have always thought of t/g to be a person who is taking T and planing on having the t/g surg. as for me i stoped the T it made me meaner then a snake and as far as the surg.. i would consider top surg and think if i did the top surg i might not be "as" stone. even with out the T i still shave my face daily but i only have uneven patches.. i truly believe i was born male with some of the wrong parts.. so much so that friends have told me i dont need T. so i guess the question would be : to be considered t/g do you need to be in the process of making changes to your body.. other then working out for build an strenght?

EnderD_503 11-18-2010 11:12 AM

I pretty much agree with Dapper and Bulldog about stone butch being related to sexuality/sexual practices (also I agree with what Dapper said about being both tg/ts and stone butch). That's the way I see it as well.

@cody, taking T or having top surgery or any surgery doesn't necessarily determine how a person identifies. You don't just automatically become transgender once you've been on T/had surgery. There are some who've had all of the above who id as a number of things, some don't even include the word transgender. Others might have had one and not the other done and id as trans, third gender, male, butch, whatever. There are others still who aren't on T, haven't had any surgeries who still id as any of the above. It's not necessarily dependant on what you've had done, but how you see yourself. That's my two cents, anyway.

BullDog 11-18-2010 11:18 AM

I'm pretty sure there are also plenty of TG butches who are not stone butches. So the two may be connected, but not always.

A TG butch and/or male might enjoy penetration, for example, whereas a stone butch who considers herself a woman may not. That's just an example. It doesn't make anyone less or more male/female, woman/man, TG, third gender, etc.

morningstar55 11-18-2010 11:29 AM

about Stone Femmes.........
someone told me once...... that a stone femme could be defined like what a stone butch is ...
but also ...... a girl who only dates stone butchs.....

asphaltcowboi 11-18-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullDog (Post 230474)
I'm pretty sure there are also plenty of TG butches who are not stone butches. So the two may be connected, but not always.

A TG butch and/or male might enjoy penetration, for example, whereas a stone butch who considers herself a woman may not. That's just an example. It doesn't make anyone less or more male/female, woman/man, TG, third gender, etc.

kind of weird that im just now going threw this at 52.. guess im used to the old days when things were not so openly talked about.. i am stone butch male ID'd do not like to be touched sexualy.. have explored my male side and although small i hate my boobs but love my teenie weenie... but dont touch it!

Random 11-18-2010 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 230478)
about Stone Femmes.........
someone told me once...... that a stone femme could be defined like what a stone butch is ...
but also ...... a girl who only dates stone butchs.....

Nods...

There are several different ways stone can be taken..

The two that I hear most about are:

Only gives... does not enjoy having certain parts of the body touched in a sexual way...

Only recieves.... does not enjoy touching certain parts of the body in a sexual way..

morningstar55 11-18-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random (Post 230509)
Nods...

There are several different ways stone can be taken..

The two that I hear most about are:

Only gives... does not enjoy having certain parts of the body touched in a sexual way...

Only recieves.... does not enjoy touching certain parts of the body in a sexual way..

.. ahh .. .. i know this.......
and trust me.... as for me........ they can touch me do me.any way they want too.. lol lol .... ok think i just made myself blush....:| lol

DapperButch 11-18-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullDog (Post 230474)

Right, I agree with this line of thinking; being stone has nothing to do with one's gender or one's sex.

morningstar55 11-18-2010 03:38 PM

YAYYYYYYYY my truck is fixed and im now just waiting for dispatch to give me a load to do.... :)

rlin 11-18-2010 04:16 PM

this is a timely thread for me... not too long ago at all i realized that i was shedding the ease with which i could share myself...
when i was very young... i did not share me... in my middle decades... say... 25 to 45 i was really ok with rolling over and over and over...
i have never ever really wanted to be fucked... i could stand to have someones mouth on me... have actually enjoyed the hell out of it b4...
also... touch being what it is i enjoyed that too...
the last little while tho... i am coming to the realization that i may be becoming stone... i just do not want to be touched... by anyone... i am very lucky in that i have a pretty good relationship with what some call tantric techniques... i call the a life saver...
i have been looking at all angles of this part of my psyche that is causing me to need to protect myself... and... i think that may be as simple as that for me...
protecting myself...
i love women... i want to never have to do without a woman... but... i think i could do without a woman touching me for the rest of my life...
i just dont want it...

someone weigh in here... would this indeed make me stone... or someone that is having an issue right now..
??

DapperButch 11-18-2010 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlin (Post 230624)
this is a timely thread for me... not too long ago at all i realized that i was shedding the ease with which i could share myself...
when i was very young... i did not share me... in my middle decades... say... 25 to 45 i was really ok with rolling over and over and over...
i have never ever really wanted to be fucked... i could stand to have someones mouth on me... have actually enjoyed the hell out of it b4...
also... touch being what it is i enjoyed that too...
the last little while tho... i am coming to the realization that i may be becoming stone... i just do not want to be touched... by anyone... i am very lucky in that i have a pretty good relationship with what some call tantric techniques... i call the a life saver...
i have been looking at all angles of this part of my psyche that is causing me to need to protect myself... and... i think that may be as simple as that for me...
protecting myself...
i love women... i want to never have to do without a woman... but... i think i could do without a woman touching me for the rest of my life...
i just dont want it...

someone weigh in here... would this indeed make me stone... or someone that is having an issue right now..
??

Could be either. That is something that only you can answer, I'm afraid.

For me, being Stone has never been about feeling a need to protect myself.

I just find all the pleasure I need in pleasing the other. That is where I glean my pleasure. Mental orgasm.

P.S. I think it is really healthy that you are questioning which it is, rather than just assuming that all of a sudden you have become stone. A lot of folks would do just that, so that they wouldn't have to deal with it. I respect that and I think it is pretty cool that you are willing to put that out here. :goodluck:

rlin 11-18-2010 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DapperButch (Post 230644)
P.S. I think it is really healthy that you are questioning which it is, rather than just assuming that all of a sudden you have become stone. A lot of folks would do just that, so that they wouldn't have to deal with it. I respect that and I think it is pretty cool that you are willing to put that out here. :goodluck:

unfortunately i have already figured out that i am going to be one of those elderly butches that really just doesnt give a jolly damn about appearances... i mean... i guess i could think of something that might bother me... but... i sorta feel like i have a small amount of anonymity around these parts... :|

i like what you said about the mental orgasm from enjoying my lover... that is the biggest and hardest thing i missed when i was younger and had to make myself share...

and...

thanks for the thoughts about figuring it out before i call it... tho i think that if i continue with the way i feel right now i will end up being stone... quid pro quo...

Legendryder 11-18-2010 06:21 PM

Stone here. Have been for as long as I can remember. For me it is in the mind as well. Really don't like my junk touched. .02