Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What made you smile today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=715)

~Bo 05-09-2010 06:07 PM

Pizza with Mom. :stillheart:

Leigh 05-09-2010 06:53 PM

Watching a wonderful episode of Extreme Makeover ~ Home Edition

Massive 05-09-2010 06:57 PM

Still haven't stopped grinning from last night when she got her last parcel.
Seeing and knowing I've made her smile makes Me smile!
:cheesy:
:stillheart:
:bunchflowers:
:love1:

Kate09 05-09-2010 07:04 PM

Drinking my coffee with my favorite spoon in it..

Lillie 05-09-2010 08:02 PM

The great mothers day I had..the surprises and the flowers..well samson (my cat) ate most of them :( lol but I get to not do anything all day!.. I enjoyed that alot..especially since I am still down with my allergies and migraines..The amazing dinner she cooked for me :) and as I was sitting here dowloading google chrome (which seems to be the only browser that does NOT disconnect me from this site) my son called me :)...I checked all day to see if he left me a message..but I got his call and it has completed this day!..

I love my family and I am very very blessed :)

:bow:Lillie:flowers:

Kenna 05-09-2010 08:19 PM

Knowing I have some really amazing, wonderful people in my life....

Two in particular....
Spent the weekend with one, going to an amusement park with her and her family then taking her out for her late birthday treat today, HAD A BLAST!!!! with 283 pictures of silliness to prove it!! .... and chatting with another long distance who I shared our fun with the yesterday and who helped me get through a rough start to my day today.

I wouldn't trade them for the world!! Not even a bite of the grandson's blue cotton candy and another funnel cake!!

ravfem 05-10-2010 09:57 AM

i love getting random pictures from Hym, sharing Hys world with me. :clap:

PinkieLee 05-10-2010 01:55 PM

What made me smile today....

Having lunch with my BFF today. We at our lunch out on the patio, soaked up some sunshine and laughed about life, love & everything in between! FABULOUS!

Kenna 05-10-2010 02:08 PM

While out running chores and giving Budget Truck Rental a HUGE piece of my mind....

I stopped by Gander Mountain for one'a these for my new fishing license...
http://images.cabelas.com/is/image/c...1?$main-Large$

I don't have my car tags, drivers license, inspection or insurance switched over to my new residence yet....
but I have a special badge holder for my fishing license!!!

PRIORITIES MY DEAR!!!
LOL

Massive 05-10-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravfem (Post 102714)
i love getting random pictures from Hym, sharing Hys world with me. :clap:

I want you to see what I see babygirl.

Finn 05-10-2010 03:31 PM

Waking up with My Butta on my mind..Knowing I can hold her tight in my arms and alll in 2 days *S* I still have'nt stopped smiling..I <3 You My Babygirl....

Fancy 05-10-2010 03:32 PM

The kindness and generosity of my amazing neighbors!!

Andrew, Jr. 05-10-2010 03:44 PM

What made me smile today was seeing this gorgeous, turn my head woman. I mean she literally turned my head. She was wearing a black skirt that was tight, and a tight grey-white blouse. Her hose was black, and her shoes...black heels. But her face and hair was like perfect. Everything was in place, and she was just absolutely knock down gorgeous. I think I stopped walking. She was just that gorgeous.

Meow.

apretty 05-10-2010 06:46 PM

last night, while watching 'american me' (for just a few minutes cuz ez hates those movies), as one of the first wide angle shots of the folsom prison yard comes on screen, ez goes, 'oh. i forgot to get a new pair of dickies this weekend.'

i crack up: 'what made you think of that?!' (certainly it wasn't the 5000 inmates in tan dickies)

WingsOnFire 05-10-2010 06:54 PM

The sparkles from my new shinnyyyyy :waitinggirl:

DamonK 05-10-2010 07:07 PM

Look, ants dropping from the sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WingsOnFire 05-10-2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamonK (Post 103057)
Look, ants dropping from the sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was SOOOOO not funny!!! I cant believe so many ants could find their way in the house!! UGGHHHH!!! I need another bottle of Terro... but yes, having an ant drop from the ceiling onto my laptop was NOT amusing!!! And the fact that it is pouring outside doesnt help because they will just come back... WAHHHH

Wanna Make Ants Go AWAY girl!!

ravfem 05-10-2010 07:38 PM

The thought of belonging to Hym makes me smile. :stillheart:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive (Post 102909)
I want you to see what I see babygirl.

Nat 05-10-2010 08:06 PM

cute interview

GoofyLuvr 05-10-2010 09:32 PM

Reading this! :) Your 100 acres anywhere near southern WV? Cos I need a fishing buddy!!! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet (Post 102899)
While out running chores and giving Budget Truck Rental a HUGE piece of my mind....

I stopped by Gander Mountain for one'a these for my new fishing license...
http://images.cabelas.com/is/image/c...1?$main-Large$

I don't have my car tags, drivers license, inspection or insurance switched over to my new residence yet....
but I have a special badge holder for my fishing license!!!

PRIORITIES MY DEAR!!!
LOL