Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   These dreams go on when I close my eyes... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242)

Darth Denkay 11-12-2009 11:11 PM

These dreams go on when I close my eyes...

So this thread is all about dreams. DO you generally remember your's? Have any recurrent ones? Interesting ones that we should interpret?

I actually don't remember most of my dreams. Of those I do remember, I never dream about what is going on in my life now. I dream about high school and undergraduate school (and those are never good dreams - I can't get into my locker, can't find my class, realize I've been enrolled for a class all semester but never attended, that sort of thing). I worked at a vet clinic for 10 years and never once dreamed about it when I was working there. Since I quit it's come up in some dreams. Also dream a lot about my first job as a camp counselor. I never dream about current circumstances: current job or graduate school. I rarely dream about anyone who is currently in my life (including my girlfriend - oops...). I used to dream that I could fly but don't anymore - those dreams were awesome, I really miss those. I do occasionally have the out-in-public-suddenly-realize-I-am-naked dreams - those are not fun. Finally, I do dream about my first love on a pretty regular basis. I was in love with her from 6th grade until she graduated (she was a year ahead). Nothing ever happened between us, we were only friends (much to my chagrin). ANd I rarely have sex dreams, mostly more along the lines of making out. Occasioanlly a real sex dream will slip in there though :eek:

So what about the rest of you???

Gemme 11-13-2009 04:12 PM

I once dreamed the Stay Puff guy was coming after me, a la Ghostbusters. It made me feel hungry and claustrophobic at the same time. :(

Darth Denkay 04-15-2010 08:43 PM

:darthsmiley:

So, any interesting dreams lately? Last night I dreamed that I was at something like a hotel, maybe a dormitory, and I was dating a woman but I could never remember her name. Never got very sexual but TONS of making out. Then I realized that she had a twin sister and that at different times I had been with each of them. One would think the next logical step would be to mac with both at the same time - except I woke up :alarm:

Gemme 04-15-2010 08:48 PM

The other night, I dreamed a doggie came into my life. She was precious and now, after previously and effectively stamping down the "I want a baby!" and "I want a pet!" feelings, some of them have resurrected.

Disclaimer: I, as a full grown woman, know the difference(s) between a baby and a pet.

Darth Denkay 04-16-2010 09:45 PM

You don't have to set up a college fund for a pet.:doghead::cat::badger:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 86293)
The other night, I dreamed a doggie came into my life. She was precious and now, after previously and effectively stamping down the "I want a baby!" and "I want a pet!" feelings, some of them have resurrected.

Disclaimer: I, as a full grown woman, know the difference(s) between a baby and a pet.