Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

RockOn 02-04-2018 08:22 PM

responding to GeorgiaMa'am

LOL! You are on!
"Plenty of milk" <<<--- you know me well :)

Have you had the opportunity to get your pvc pipe and test plugs yet? I meant to tell you. You need not spend $$$ on two test plugs if you only need to open at one end. They have little plastic caps for the other end for like $1.00 or so. Just gorilla glue them in good so they will be waterproof.

:)

RockOn 02-04-2018 08:32 PM

Took a woman out to dinner at Mexican restaurant. She had a mixed platter of two burritos, one enchilada, refried beans w/cheese. I had five hard-shell tacos. We both had sweetened tea to drink.

We came to her house to watch super-bowl but not watching it. She has been in the bathroom awhile, think she is taking a shower??? Sounds like it anyway.

girl_dee 02-04-2018 08:33 PM

bacon wrapped shrimp.....fancy!

QueenofSmirks 02-04-2018 08:47 PM

Turkey fajita tacos. Delish!!

Gemme 02-05-2018 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1196972)
-Spaghetti and meatballs (the Southern kind that's not very Italian, but is really thick and meaty and topped with shredded cheddar cheese)
-Fruit cocktail (I was at my mom's - she's more of a fruit cocktail person than an applesauce kind of person)

I'm Italian and from Mississippi and I've never heard of putting cheddar cheese on spaghetti. Parmesan, of course. Parmigiano-Reggiano in a pinch. But never cheddar.

:thinking:

Was it good?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 1196981)
Took a woman out to dinner at Mexican restaurant. She had a mixed platter of two burritos, one enchilada, refried beans w/cheese. I had five hard-shell tacos. We both had sweetened tea to drink.

We came to her house to watch super-bowl but not watching it. She has been in the bathroom awhile, think she is taking a shower??? Sounds like it anyway.

Mexican does that to some people.

:blink:

Dinner was actually quite light last night. I had 2-3 TBS of black bean dip and about 6 or 7 chips. My lunch was pretty dense so I wasn't up for much.

GeorgiaMa'am 02-05-2018 07:24 PM

[QUOTE=Gemme;1197025]I'm Italian and from Mississippi and I've never heard of putting cheddar cheese on spaghetti. Parmesan, of course. Parmigiano-Reggiano in a pinch. But never cheddar.

:thinking:

Was it good?

It was delicious. It's comfort food. The only place I've had it is around home, so maybe it's a middle Georgia kind of thing. They serve it that way at the S&S Cafeteria too. In addition to having cheddar cheese, it's very mild on the spices.

GeorgiaMa'am 02-05-2018 07:26 PM

Pizza and wings tonight.

Gemme 02-05-2018 07:29 PM

I love shredded cheddar or a shredded Mexican blend sprinkled on my chili. That I am totally down with. I don't think I can do the cheddar on spaghetti.

More for you! :)

Tonight, I had some black bean dip with a handful of chips again and some soda. My lunch was mega huge by design. I'm down 5lbs just by loading my meals in the morning and afternoon and going light at night so my digestive system isn't working overtime while I'm trying to sleep. Yay!

RockOn 02-05-2018 07:56 PM

I had collard greens with lots of pepper sauce, black-eyed peas, cornbread, pork chop that I cooked in with the greens, sliced tomato, long green onions, quart of milk

Cooked a 12.5 pound turkey for the pups today and they ate the entire turkey. I thought it was 7 pounds but mistaken. Of course I pulled the meat off by hand for them - no skin, bones or grissel (spelling???) just pure meat. They went nuts when I yelled "turkey picnic." Yelling anything "picnic" has that effect on them because they know their dinner will be something special. I have heard turkey makes one sleepy. I believe it. Not much playtime after dinner. They were with me around front gathering logging tools and then abruptly came up missing. I walked around calling them then remembered I left the back door open. I went into the bedroom. All 3 pooches fast asleep. LOL! :)

JDeere 02-05-2018 08:26 PM

Chili cheese coneys. Homemade ones.

Gemme 02-06-2018 10:36 AM

Tonight, I want something special. Not sure what, but it's going to be good. Sooo good.

Mopsie 02-06-2018 10:55 AM

Currently craving these...

http://www.ling-ling.com/application...13oz-thumb.jpg

2qt 02-06-2018 01:15 PM

Keeping it simple...... Burrito!

GeorgiaMa'am 02-06-2018 04:51 PM

- chili dog
- fries
- a Coke
- applesauce for dessert (which is so much better for me than that fried apple pie I was considering)

Katniss 02-06-2018 05:54 PM

See food

1/2 a shrimp Po-boy
Potato salad
Beer (Landshark)

Katniss~~ (feeling feisty )

Gemme 02-06-2018 05:58 PM

Not so special after all but still nice. I had half of a steak and cheese sub. DC had a meatball sub. The whooooolllle thing but He can get away with it. MD and water to drink. DP for Him.

GeorgiaMa'am 02-07-2018 06:03 PM

- Salisbury steak with gravy
- mac and cheese
- cabbage
- turnip greens
- corn bread

girl_dee 02-07-2018 06:48 PM

i sure hate to follow Ma’am’s post but here it is

Sausage and cheese.

Had some pecans for dessert

Gemme 02-07-2018 07:36 PM

I had mini peppers stuffed with an avocado ranch veggie dip.

JDeere 02-07-2018 08:15 PM

Leftover Applebees food from last nights drink fest!