Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I never thought I'd ________________ (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=982)

AtLast 03-08-2010 02:31 AM

I never thought I'd ________________

Just fill in the blank!

I never thought I'd write myself notes to help me remember just about every damn thing!

:thud:

ruthie14 03-08-2010 06:06 AM

I never thought I could make friends with women easily or certainly have one for a lover, but now that I have discovered myself :seconddoh:... both are quite true. :cheer:

Thanks for the great thread Atlasthome!

christie 03-08-2010 06:54 AM

Never thought I would....

...be content living in a no-traffic-light town, embracing my "aunt bea-ness", giving up bright lights and city life for Green Acres!!

Jess 03-08-2010 07:14 AM

I never thought I would be so happy to hear someone say that....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbk81X6WHA4"]YouTube- 1966 opening theme to Green Acres tv show[/ame]

Fun thread, At Last! Thanks!

AtLast 03-08-2010 07:39 AM

I never thought I would identify as Butch! Can ya' believe this ... used to think :flyingpig:!!!

Goes to show the power of evolvement (and:1femme::2femme::4femme::3femme:!

Greyson 03-08-2010 08:45 AM

I never thought I would be so much like my parents. All of it. The good, bad and ugly.

Andrew, Jr. 03-08-2010 08:54 AM

I never thought I'd be diabetic.

Apocalipstic 03-08-2010 09:02 AM

It never thought I would still be alive at 46.

With the Cold War, and the World suposed to end all the time, it never crossed my mind that we would still be around.

adorable 03-08-2010 09:22 AM

I never thought I'd be understood.

Abigail Crabby 03-08-2010 09:30 AM

I never thought I'd have a stalker - but it seems I am much more interesting than I ever knew :nyahnyah:

Rockinonahigh 03-08-2010 10:05 AM

I never thaught I 'd..

Live to be 50 and I have made it to 62.

wouldnt be invinceable in all things....pride goes before the fall.

would weigh so much after being pretty normal weight till I got hurt in an accident.

in some respects feel invisable and out of place in my world,confuseing to me.

Kenna 03-08-2010 10:45 AM

I never thought I'd live in (or be able to afford) such a nice, big, beautiful home/apartment that has so many things I dreamed of while struggling to make ends meet a few years ago.
(my own laundry room...HUGE kitchen...private deck with LOTS of sunshine...private yard for my doggies...really great neighbors and neighborhood...3 bedrooms to stretch out in, making one my Art Studio!)

I never thought I'd become a Caseworker in the same office that I once received Food Stamps from... much less did I think I could become "High Management" within Medical Assistance... on just a GED! (It's amazing where you can go when you put your mind to it!!)

And most important....
I never thought I'd see Mom survive Stage 4 Lymphoma Cancer - the incurable kind - I so admire her strength!! She's still got it, but is doing so much better... I never thought I'd see her on her feet again...

Soft*Silver 03-08-2010 11:36 AM

I never thought:

I'd live thru the tyrantical feminist years as a femme

I would have a Barbie doll type of child (she grew up to kick major ass tho! LOL)

I would not be able to ride horses ever again

I would ever relapse. But I did. One day. One day that is mine forever. Not planning on thinking like that again....

would be this close to my family...and have no plans of ever leaving again because of this closeness!

SuperFemme 03-08-2010 11:55 AM

I never thought I'd be surrounded by people could be so amazingly wonderful. :)

Butterbean 03-08-2010 12:32 PM

...I'd perfectly fix a toilet with a large paper clip. :)

AtLast 03-08-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterbean (Post 62859)
...I'd perfectly fix a toilet with a large paper clip. :)

LOVE THIS! I fixed mine with one of those packing plastic bag things! Works great! Hate the new toilet mechanisms.... ya' only need a float to adjust!

I never thought I'd spend 3 days putting up new kitchen curtains! Yup, had to redesign the rods to fit corner windows which I did with the same kind of common sense ingenuity as the toilet!

Gemme 03-08-2010 06:11 PM

I never thought I'd be okay, but I am....all things considered. :thumbsup:

Andrew, Jr. 03-08-2010 06:28 PM

I never thought I'd be fighting my weight issues still. :seconddoh:

Blade 03-08-2010 06:31 PM

I never thought I'd be able to mend. But I've mended nicely, not completely just yet but nicely

SassyLeo 03-08-2010 06:45 PM

Like exercise! :D