Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

CherryWine 08-04-2017 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss (Post 1160969)
Is there a recipe for that??? That sounds very interesting!!!

Yes, ma'am.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/12889/p...-chicken-soup/

This is the recipe that I use to start. You can use any veggies, of course. I particularly like to add zucchini, yellow squash, okra, and sweet potato.

I also add a couple of teaspoons (maybe a little more) of cumin and curry powder and a tablespoon or so of sambal oelek chili paste. This really gives it flavor.

Yesterday I didn't add chicken and used veggie stock. Still very good!

It's usually a request from my coworkers when we have our soup & salad potluck lunches. If you try it, let me know how you like it!

Kätzchen 08-04-2017 08:40 AM

I've been staying with my BFF family during the current heatwave that is terrifying the Pacific Northwest. ...... And, last night, we had grilled sweet ears of corn on the cob, Salmon patties, and a green garden salad.

The ears of corn were simply delicious! Salmon patties, too.

Bèsame* 08-04-2017 09:31 AM

It's too hot to cook....it's going to be pasta salad with chopped procuttio ham, marinaded artichokes, and fresh mozzarella balls.

I called my Mom about a pineapple salad she made when we were kids. She said it's in an old cookbook, one she got as a Wedding present. I said, I have that book! Sure enough I found the receipe.
Pineapple and cheese salad (not cottage cheese ). Made with heavy cream and unflavored gelatin.

Deviled eggs.

All cold, refreshing, that's what's for dinner.

justkim 08-04-2017 11:01 AM

Firing up the grill tonight. Going to grill up a couple of steaks *medium rare* that I have marinading in a black pepper and garlic marinade, with a nice big green salad made with butter lettuce, carrots, english cuccumbers, black olives, and Olive Garden salad dressing.

girl_dee 08-04-2017 08:06 PM

salmon was cooked to perfection with a side of Brussel sprouts which were drowning in butter

JDeere 08-04-2017 09:37 PM

A nice juicy strip steak, grilled onions on top, a side of steakhouse green beans and water to drink. I cooked this evening.

2qt 08-04-2017 11:39 PM

Grill night with friends.... Steak,lamb or chicken, grilled eggplant, capsicum, zucchini & stuffed mushrooms.... :canadian:

Orema 08-05-2017 06:09 AM

Was too tired to make anything. Had a bowl of edamame and a handful of cashews. And it was good.

It's time I treated myself to a nice meal out. Maybe I'll do that next week.

Gemme 08-05-2017 06:59 PM

I started with watermelon, with a light coating of sea salt, followed by pulled pork, steamed veggies, garlic bread and ending with ice cream.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-05-2017 07:28 PM

two soft scrambled eggs with Colby cheese
a few tortilla chips
Pineapple-cranberry juice to drink
A date ball for dessert

JDeere 08-05-2017 08:00 PM

Pecan smoked sausage, southwest rice and sweet tea to drink.

GeorgiaMa'am 08-06-2017 07:07 PM

Two soft scrambled eggs with Colby cheese
A red pear

Gemme 08-07-2017 04:52 AM

Last night, it was pepperoni brick oven pizza and ice cream. And water. And strawberry rhubarb pie.

Gayandgray 08-07-2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1161653)
Last night, it was pepperoni brick oven pizza and ice cream. And water. And strawberry rhubarb pie.

OMG! I LOVE strawberry rhubarb pie!!!!!:jester::jester::jester::jester:

Gayandgray 08-07-2017 03:27 PM

I just ate pork rinds and sour cream, cucumber water to drink.:hangloose::hangloose:

girl_dee 08-07-2017 03:59 PM

Publix Buffalo Chicken salad and zucchini

C0LLETTE 08-07-2017 04:20 PM

Another of my truly dumb ideas.

I had a bbq miracle. My bbq and tank have stood outside, unused, for about 3 years now...including -30 degree weather....and it lit up like i'd bought it yesterday.

There's your proof all you survivalists: stash a few dozen tanks of propane under the porch.

WAIT

NO NO. don't do it...It would be a very dumb and possibly lethal idea.

I AM KIDDING!

Gemme 08-07-2017 05:02 PM

I had pepperoni pizza, ice cream, chips and pico de gallo and now, Twizzlers.

This is actually not weird for me.

:blink:

GeorgiaMa'am 08-07-2017 06:29 PM

- cream of tomato soup
- a slice of Colby cheese
- a few Aidell's caramelized onion turkey meatballs

candy_coated_bitch 08-07-2017 06:32 PM

A pint of Ben & Jerry's. Because I'm a grown up.