Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   If you knocked on my door today.... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1980)

Orema 12-24-2019 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1255222)
IF cathexis knocked on my door, I'd scream out "I got a gun and I know how to use it"

OK just kidding about the gun......I have NO idea how to use a gun

I'd grab cathexis and say "lets blow this pop stand" we'd head for Chicago....

If homoe knocked on my door today I’d invite you in for biscotti and coffee. Would add Baileys or Kailua, if desired while we sat in front of my little tree. I’d ask her choose some holiday movies for us to watch while I put the pork roast in the oven.

homoe 12-24-2019 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1259078)
If homoe knocked on my door today I’d invite you in for biscotti and coffee. Would add Baileys or Kailua, if desired while we sat in front of my little tree. I’d ask her choose some holiday movies for us to watch while I put the pork roast in the oven.

Did I hear pork roast........:awww:

homoe 12-24-2019 10:13 AM

~~~
IF Orema knocked on my door, I'd grab her by the arm and we'f head off towards the ferry dock. On the way across the sound I'd point out various areas until we arrived at Coleman Dock in Seattle!

Once in Seattle, I'd take her to Von's Spirits on 1st Avenue for their famous Von's Signature Salad and perhaps a spirit or two!

homoe 04-09-2020 06:00 AM

~~~
IF you knocked on my door today don't expect me to answer OR invite you in..:giggle:

Bèsame* 04-09-2020 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1265111)
~~~
IF you knocked on my door today don't expect me to answer OR invite you in..:giggle:

I'm going to go around and rattle your window with my mask on! That should be fun...hee he hee

JDeere 04-09-2020 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1265140)
I'm going to go around and rattle your window with my mask on! That should be fun...hee he hee

If Besame knocked on my door, I'd tell her to go into the backyard and sit down. And talk but 6 feet away of course.

RebelDyke 04-26-2020 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 1265145)
If Besame knocked on my door, I'd tell her to go into the backyard and sit down. And talk but 6 feet away of course.

If JDeere knocked on my door, I'd hand him a beer, and have a BBQ.. and chat about... stuff :sunglass: Cigars are optional :cigar2:

Baby_Yoda 04-26-2020 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebelDyke (Post 1266567)
If JDeere knocked on my door, I'd hand him a beer, and have a BBQ.. and chat about... stuff :sunglass: Cigars are optional :cigar2:

Hmmm... I believe try it and find out works.
:wine::princess::flasher:

Orema 11-29-2021 04:21 AM

If anyone knocked on my door today I’d ask if you’ve been jabbed. If so, I’d invite you in to help me bring out my cute little gold-glitter tree that’s boxed in the garage. Then we can have coffee or cocoa with tea cakes while chatting and watching the snow come down.

homoe 11-29-2021 06:06 AM

A knock on Feb 27th.....

~~
If Orema knocked on my door today, I grab her by the arm and tell her we're taking a ferry and heading over to Seattle to see Fran Lebowitz!

Yes, I know you can see Fran perform at the Fox Theatre - in Detroit, MI but you'd have to wait until April 16th and this way you'd get to see her months earlier and with a homie!

cathexis 11-30-2021 07:46 AM

If Homoe knocked on my door today, a large (Maine coon) cat would first to greet you. I'd hang your coat showing where to take your snow boots off which is a spot with newspaper and various sized fuzzy flip-flops. Then I would offer your choice of hot or cold beverages showing you to a comfortable recliner.

homoe 11-30-2021 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1286471)
If Homoe knocked on my door today, a large (Maine coon) cat would first to greet you. I'd hang your coat showing where to take your snow boots off which is a spot with newspaper and various sized fuzzy flip-flops. Then I would offer your choice of hot or cold beverages showing you to a comfortable recliner.

And if that comfortable recliner was also a rocker, good luck getting my ass out of it before spring..........:giggle:

Stone-Butch 11-30-2021 04:28 PM

If you Knocked on my Door Today

If moe knocked on my door today I would drag my friend to the nearest store where I shop. We would pick out striploins for supper. You have to get one that has lots of fine steak lines (fat) marbling thru-out the whole steak. This is a must for a tender, moist steak. AA or AAA are my only choices on any steak. I never cook a steak beyond med. rare. Come on up moe and we will feed you properly.

homoe 11-30-2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1286476)
If moe knocked on my door today I would drag my friend to the nearest store where I shop. We would pick out striploins for supper. You have to get one that has lots of fine steak lines (fat) marbling thru-out the whole steak. This is a must for a tender, moist steak. AA or AAA are my only choices on any steak. I never cook a steak beyond med. rare. Come on up moe and we will feed you properly.

:eating: IF only you lived closer!

homoe 11-30-2021 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1286446)
If anyone knocked on my door today I’d ask if you’ve been jabbed. If so, I’d invite you in to help me bring out my cute little gold-glitter tree that’s boxed in the garage. Then we can have coffee or cocoa with tea cakes while chatting and watching the snow come down.

At the first sign of flakes falling, I'd get the heck out of there.......

Bèsame* 09-08-2022 09:55 AM

Hurry come in...its raining cats and dogs today. Its cozy in here with the rain darkness and the candles buring.

I'd show you all the surprises I have. I'd have to explain what the meanings are. Shhhh, it's a secret.

We could sit out on the front porch and listen to the thunder!