Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singles Mingle (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Singles (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505)

SouthernStud 12-25-2010 07:55 AM

Merry Christmas to all the ladies!!!! Have a good one :givingarose:

QueenofSmirks 12-25-2010 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kent (Post 250352)
I'm new here... just stopping by...

Welcome Kent! Do you play cards? (looking at your avatar)

Gaige 12-25-2010 11:11 AM

Merry Christmas everyone!

:smileyXmasTree:

lipstixgal 12-25-2010 11:13 AM

Merry Christmas HD!! and everyone else I wonder where all the singles are today CF, Sunny?? I guess with their families..

friskyfemme 12-25-2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kent (Post 250352)
I'm new here... just stopping by...

Welcome Kent,

Hope you enjoy yur holidays. Maybe we can meet up sometime. We have and AZ forum on this site if your interested.

Gaige 12-25-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 252830)
Merry Christmas HD!! and everyone else I wonder where all the singles are today CF, Sunny?? I guess with their families..

thank you lipstixgal. They probably are with family. That's where i'm headed now...off to my parents. Enjoy your day.

lipstixgal 12-25-2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handsome Devil (Post 252860)
thank you lipstixgal. They probably are with family. That's where i'm headed now...off to my parents. Enjoy your day.

Oh thank HD I'm heading to the volunteer place now it should be good and fun!! enjoy yur day.

Zimmeh 12-25-2010 01:01 PM

Merry Christmas to both of you!

I just finished having lunch with my family.

Sending you both hugs and have fun today!

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handsome Devil (Post 252860)

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 252830)

cuddlyfemme 12-25-2010 02:32 PM

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day. I spent last night with mom then we spent the day at my sisters house. Now I'm home doing laundry lol. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas

lipstixgal 12-25-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme (Post 252924)
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day. I spent last night with mom then we spent the day at my sisters house. Now I'm home doing laundry lol. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas

HI CF how was you day with your mom?? Did everything go ok I hope you had a nice Christmas well technically its still Christmas until midnight..hope everyone had a great christmas..

cuddlyfemme 12-25-2010 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 252932)
HI CF how was you day with your mom?? Did everything go ok I hope you had a nice Christmas well technically its still Christmas until midnight..hope everyone had a great christmas..

Things were tolerable with my mom which was the most I could hope for. Christmas has been very nice and now that I'm at home, its quiet :)

Leigh 12-25-2010 03:15 PM

Merry Christmas to My fellow singles :)

lipstixgal 12-25-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme (Post 252935)
Things were tolerable with my mom which was the most I could hope for. Christmas has been very nice and now that I'm at home, its quiet :)

Oh that is good that things were tolerable what can you do?? I guess you are glad you are home!!

cuddlyfemme 12-25-2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 252952)
Oh that is good that things were tolerable what can you do?? I guess you are glad you are home!!

I am thrilled to be home!!!!!

Zimmeh 12-25-2010 04:08 PM

I'm headed home now, dropping my baby nephew on the way.

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme (Post 252953)
I am thrilled to be home!!!!!

lipstixgal 12-25-2010 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL (Post 252959)
I'm headed home now, dropping my baby nephew on the way.

Have a good night,

Zimmy

I hope you had a nice day today Zimmy I had fun at the Nursing home we made cards for the residents that couldn't get out of their room or were not able bodied to get out so we handed them to the residents it was peaceful...

Locutus 12-25-2010 04:51 PM

Merry Christmas everybody! Slept in, had Chinese food for Christmas dinner, and now vegging in front of the tv. All my family is in Texas and California and all my friends are with their families so it's just me and my animals.

lipstixgal 12-25-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locutus (Post 252975)
Merry Christmas everybody! Slept in, had Chinese food for Christmas dinner, and now vegging in front of the tv. All my family is in Texas and California and all my friends are with their families so it's just me and my animals.

You didn't go visit for the holidays?? So you had Chinese like the Jewish people do on Christmas day although I didn't have it tonight...

Locutus 12-25-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipstixgal (Post 252977)
You didn't go visit for the holidays?? So you had Chinese like the Jewish people do on Christmas day although I didn't have it tonight...

No but am saving up fly home to San Francisco in March plus I have to be at work Monday. It was either Chinese or a local bar that serves food. What did you do?

cuddlyfemme 12-25-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locutus (Post 252979)
No but am saving up fly home to San Francisco in March plus I have to be at work Monday. It was either Chinese or a local bar that serves food. What did you do?

I was going to have Chinese food for dinner tonight also but skipped it.