Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Did You Buy Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2203)

dark_crystal 12-02-2010 03:57 PM

a lunchable and a Coke cherry zero...also an hour of therapy

Gemme 12-02-2010 05:07 PM

Nothing today but the weekend will be a different story.

fishinabaggie 12-02-2010 05:40 PM

I purchased............

1) Gas for a car that was not mine.

2) Dunkin Donuts coffee.

3) Clam Chowder and a BLT.

4) A partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeee.

Leigh 12-02-2010 06:35 PM

Pepsi, 2 taquitoes & a kit kat

StillettoDoll 12-05-2010 05:34 AM

this is actually what i bought yesterday .......
Raffle ticket for a big tv
dinner for two at a new Italian resturant
steaks
bananas
3 boxes of Kleenex
dogfood
Newspapers

Rockinonahigh 12-05-2010 10:19 AM

Yesterday I went to acadamy and bought a small stair steper,wasnt shure it was gonna be what I wanted but surpriseingly it was just right,even has a calorie cunter and step counter...way cool.

diamondrose 12-05-2010 10:31 AM

Christmas gifts!!!!!

katsarecool 12-05-2010 12:06 PM

Getting ready to go shopping. I intend to buy some nice yarn hopefully silk and wool blend. I am going to knit myself another scarf; something that won't shed on my knee length dressy wool coat. The last scarf I knitted is very cool but it left "hairs" all over that coat and they also tickled my nose. Not fun. Spent way too much time with the lint brush. I have a jacket made of silky material that will match the old scarf perfectly. I also want to buy some small jewelry gift boxes for the jewelry I will be giving to the youngsters in the family; all old precious pieces I no longer wear and all have sentimental value. Normally I do not like shopping but today is an exception. :)

little_ms_sunshyne 12-05-2010 12:08 PM

Nothing yet today...but Online Shopping here I come :)

StillettoDoll 12-05-2010 03:35 PM

A christmas tree!
some lights for the tree and a santa for the top.
some spinach, oranges, cabbage and 2 loaves homemade bread
peppermint bark for me and ice cream for Blaze

Bobbi 12-05-2010 03:44 PM

I bought two crossword puzzle books for my room mate who is sick. She finished her last one and was having withdrawals lol.:seeingstars:

JustJo 12-05-2010 05:02 PM

Today... I bought

...a few small gifts for my son to open Christmas morning (he already got his big gift since he has to leave the day after Christmas)

...toiletries...body wash, deodorant, loofah puffs, advil and aleve for Scoote

...kitten toys

...Christmas lights, wreath hanger, tree stand, cards...none of which is going up anytime in the foreseeable future...at this rate, it'll be for next year...also wrapping paper and bows

What I should have bought....:wine: and :chocolate:

Gemme 12-06-2010 12:32 AM

I bought nothing today. Yesterday was groceries. Today, Organic bought dinner and a movie. :)

katsarecool 12-06-2010 01:34 AM

I found my yarn!!! And actually started knitting!!! And the bookcases are here. Though putting them together is going to take me awhile!!! Can't wait to arrange the books in them and put my pretties on top. I have the most unusual sailing ships that would look good there. They are the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria made out of wood and the sails are leather and they appear to be very old and are about 8 inches tall. I bought them at a yard sale for $3 total. :)

StillettoDoll 12-08-2010 03:07 PM

A box of see's candies for a gift.( wish I was buying this for me, but I got lots of free samples)
A new dress
new necklace and earrings to match the dress
a piece a german choc cake
dry cleaning lots of it!

Wryly 12-08-2010 05:09 PM

ink for my printer
blank CDs
4 Christmas-y plates for cookies. Tomorrow evening is the dinner for a group I'm in - I'm baking cookies and will be putting them on these cute snowman plates.

JustJo 12-08-2010 05:22 PM

2 Bacon, egg & cheese bagels from McD's (one for me, one for the Rooster)

...for a second there I thought the answer was "nothing" :|

Leigh 12-08-2010 05:54 PM

A drink from 7-11 :)

SmoothButch 12-11-2010 03:15 PM

I paid to ship my fathers Christmas presents down to him

I also bought gas and a bag of chips

setthefire 12-11-2010 03:26 PM

Subway :blink: I'm sooo tired of Subway but it's the only thing close to work.