Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Did You Buy Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2203)

Orema 03-19-2024 02:20 AM

Yellow, blue, copper

– Yellow tulips
– Blue lace undergarments
– A copper steel security screen door

https://i.postimg.cc/44BnCY50/02b-New-Door.jpg

Soft*Silver 03-19-2024 11:09 AM

Bulk sunflower seeds of the most incredible variety….multi headed 6’ tall!!! Concerto!!!
I’m so excited!!!

Kätzchen 03-19-2024 08:02 PM

Another round of my favorite L’anza hair products for styling, shampoo & conditioning, and color products for my hair; and shampoo by Crew for my honey; and razor blades for my Japanese feather razor.

New shoes for work: two pairs of black leather dress shoes.

Next week: it’s more money paid to my mechanic as he narrows in on why my car is consistently not driving right. My car better be healed next week. *LOL*
(Or not).

Kätzchen 03-28-2024 07:57 PM

I picked up my car today and found out that the motor is more than okay and that the software update was the reason a gremlin was causing trubble. Thankfully the mechanic garage I patronize charged me nothing. Which was terribly kind and sweet. I even got a free driving lesson because I just haven’t really understood my Italian car. Boy oh boy, it sure drives great!!

So I celebrated and bought another manicure and tried a new sparkly pink polish… so I’m ready for Easter and my honey-bunny. ☺️🥰❤️

Soft*Silver 03-29-2024 11:19 PM

$500+ car repair 🤪🤪🤪🤪

GeorgiaMa'am 04-09-2024 03:45 PM

- Tiny training treats to go in Brittany's snuffle ball
- Embroidery floss, hemp cord and beads for a crafty project
- A prescription refill

Chancie 04-10-2024 11:50 AM

I picked up our groceries this morning. I’ve been trying to keep to $100 each pickup, a few times a month, but it isn’t always possible.

Stone-Butch 04-10-2024 11:52 AM

Buy Today

Got my hair cut finally, I feel so much better. Took a nice woman to lunch and had halibut fish and chips. Nice change and her choice.

GeorgiaMa'am 04-10-2024 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chancie (Post 1296778)
I picked up our groceries this morning. I’ve been trying to keep to $100 each pickup, a few times a month, but it isn’t always possible.

You've got that right! I always hope to keep it under $100, but it never works out. It's almost always closer to $200, about 3 times a month.

Soft*Silver 04-12-2024 01:38 PM

It’s garden season!!!!

54 packs of seeds, from bakers creek, burpees, gurneys, and a couple smaller companies

12 cubics of soil and mushroom compost mixed

6 glass hummingbird feeders and a multi armed Sheppard’s hook to put them on

9 blueberry bushes of 3 varieties

3 thornless blackberry starts

Fertilizers of many kinds

New garden gloves and pruners

Bleeding hearts white ones and red ones

New hoses

GeorgiaMa'am 04-12-2024 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soft*Silver (Post 1296793)
12 cubics of soil and mushroom compost mixed

I really like mushroom compost. I never knew about it until the Master Gardener at the nursery recommended it - it's not something my parents ever used. But that is some good fertile stuff!

I remember picking blackberries as a kid. They grow everywhere around here. But not thornless - what a great development in gardening! I remember all the tiny little scratches all over my hands and arms.

Alas, I am not doing any gardening these days - my knees can't handle it. But I look forward to hearing about your gardening adventures this year, Soft*Silver.

Soft*Silver 04-13-2024 02:52 PM

Purple hyacinth, vine seeds
Two pair of Fisker pruners because I lose them all the time
Two more pairs of gloves
Two pairs of work gloves
Knife sharpeners for the pruners
Garden belts so they can hold my tools
Garden aprons so they can hold my harvest
Birdseed so I can fill my birdfeeders
Another bird
A garden gnome
Wooden paint stirrers, so that I can use them as plant labels

Kätzchen 04-15-2024 08:41 AM

Well, I dislike buying anything online, whether it’s via Amazon or from online retailers, so I’m buying a couple of “heads” for expensive clippers and trimmers via a buddy at work who will also buy two huge hand held mirrors to add toward the cache of mirrors we have at work, which my buddy at work will put the new heads on my clipper and trimmers when they get here.

Super grateful for my buddy pal at work. :bow:

nhplowboi 04-15-2024 09:13 AM

It was a $117 Wally grocery run. Starbucks 4 packs of mocha and expresso, an 8 pack of Gatorade cucumber/lime when I am on a beer break, shredded carrots, little potatoes and mushrooms for woodstove cooking, frozen turkey and beef with onion burgers. a few frozen dinners when I am really feeling lazy AND a giant box of bribery (AKA dog cookies).

Soft*Silver 04-17-2024 07:40 AM

I am buying 2000 marbles today.

I told my husband this and he asked me if I had lost my marbles… Lol

Therefore, pollinator saucers To fill with water so a little bees can sit and sip. I might even make little beer gardens out of them. That’s what we call taverns here in Northeast Ohio. Well, us old Slovak folks do.

And like nhplowboi, I bought groceries at Walmart.$67 bought six friggin items. I don’t know how families are affording to eat!

I posted on Facebook recently recently about Friend Gardens, Where friends with gardens swap produce back-and-forth. I’m actually starting a group just for that! And while I’ve tried my hand at Canning in the past, I am definitely doing it this year because I found someone who is an expert at it and will come to the house and do it with me! My daughter is going to join us and she’s going to be taught as well. I will be buying more canning jars this week!

Chancie 04-21-2024 05:04 PM

My hero

We figured out yesterday that we can go to a Seder at a local synagogue. I decided to bring gefilte fish, and my supermarket claimed to have frozen gefilte fish. I couldn’t find it anywhere. The very nice fish clerk tried to help, but honestly, how can gefilte fish be described? I told him it was like meatloaf, but made of fish. Customer service saved the day. Pete saw the desperation in my eyes, and she found the freaking frozen gefilte fish.

easygoingfemme 04-21-2024 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soft*Silver (Post 1296853)
I am buying 2000 marbles today.

I told my husband this and he asked me if I had lost my marbles… Lol

Therefore, pollinator saucers To fill with water so a little bees can sit and sip. I might even make little beer gardens out of them. That’s what we call taverns here in Northeast Ohio. Well, us old Slovak folks do.

And like nhplowboi, I bought groceries at Walmart.$67 bought six friggin items. I don’t know how families are affording to eat!

I posted on Facebook recently recently about Friend Gardens, Where friends with gardens swap produce back-and-forth. I’m actually starting a group just for that! And while I’ve tried my hand at Canning in the past, I am definitely doing it this year because I found someone who is an expert at it and will come to the house and do it with me! My daughter is going to join us and she’s going to be taught as well. I will be buying more canning jars this week!

I am in love with the pollinator saucers and beer gardens! I'm going to need to do this and add in some fairy houses.

Friend Gardens are the best! I'm doing one this year with my mom and my daughter. We have our seedlings going in my parent's garage. I took my (adult) daughter in today to show her and said "Welcome to the Meth lab" :nixon: I have hooked up grow lights and a hydroponic system and all kinds of goodies hiding in there :) ... to clarify. There's no Meth, or weed. Just honest to goodness veggies.

Soft*Silver 04-21-2024 08:22 PM

I bought some glass cutting tools. I want to get into making…and selling…garden crafts. For extra money whenever I do finally quit my “retirement job”. I just can’t the idea of not doing anything!! I was laid up after I was hit by a semi, so now that I am as good as I can be, I feel like I need to make up for lost time!

GeorgiaMa'am 04-22-2024 08:52 AM

Bromelain supplement. It's supposed to be good for inflammation. Let's hope it works!