Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

Tommi 04-22-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 325090)
spring arrived today in the mail
on a very dreary day
so the day got instantly better
you all rock
diva's cd is playing

I was furn putting all the happy stuff together, and there was a special one for you. It's in the mail...Someones??not yours Corkey told me.
I Wrangled wrong..
There's a reward out for one green magnet with amiyesiam's name on it. Specially for her from Corkey. Could have sworn I put it in with the ami and Corkey envelope. So, should you come aross a gone fishin green magnet, I'll replace it with something wonderful of you'll send it off to ami. / :firetruck:

Pixie 04-22-2011 03:46 PM

Got my spring package!!! LOOOVE! :D

OOOooo also i got wolfbittenpoet's projects.....but I am keeping all of them, so there! :D

Seriously though today i felt like I hit the jackpot! Wahhoo!

Soft*Silver 04-22-2011 03:52 PM

I got the spring projects today! WOW! You all are magificent crafters! I loved them all!!! I think this is my favorite project so far!

I am working on my words project..trying to get them done. I only have one more day to work on them...Sunday I am going to be pre-occupied with preparing for the surgery and then the surgery itself. If I dont make it, please forgive me. I will mail them out to you on my own later. Or, I will drop out..I will let you know tomorrow. Depends on how much I get done tomorrow.

femmennoir 04-22-2011 06:22 PM

Got Words all mapped out, got all the materials I plan to use, just need to put it all together! I am excited!

Elle*

Gemme 04-22-2011 06:26 PM

I love what I received (you all are SO incredibly talented!!!), but I only received 8 pieces. Did 3 people drop out? Did I not get the memo?

:blink:

Tommi 04-22-2011 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 325262)
I love what I received (you all are SO incredibly talented!!!), but I only received 8 pieces. Did 3 people drop out? Did I not get the memo?

I have a list and will PM you .. Geesh. I bet I know what it is too

Corkey 04-22-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 325130)
I was furn putting all the happy stuff together, and there was a special one for you. It's in the mail...Someones??not yours Corkey told me.
I Wrangled wrong..
There's a reward out for one green magnet with amiyesiam's name on it. Specially for her from Corkey. Could have sworn I put it in with the ami and Corkey envelope. So, should you come aross a gone fishin green magnet, I'll replace it with something wonderful of you'll send it off to ami. / :firetruck:

Tommi, my girl is a bit of a space cadet at times..she found it in her package. Thank you for your diligence.:mohawk:

Tommi 04-22-2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 325315)
Tommi, my girl is a bit of a space cadet at times..she found it in her package. Thank you for your diligence.:mohawk:

Please tell her ami I am from the same space fleet, and am so glad she found it. . I made a point of doing her package first and making sure it was in there. There were only a few items hat had specific names on them,

Looking forward to finishing WORDs tomorrow pixie duster..

purepisces 04-22-2011 07:34 PM

I got mine today, too!!!

Loved, loved, loved everyone's projects - like a little package of sunshine! Thank you all.

I'm feeling inspired to work on my "Words" project ...

Soft*Silver 04-23-2011 02:28 PM

Dear Crafters...I am not going to be able to finish the Words project. I have tried to do the project but time slipped by. I have had company over alot because of he upcoming surgery and been sleeping on and off. Today family came over and we went over the living will, etc and now I have to go out with friends who want to take me out to eat! One last meal before I have to take that ugly prep. I so dont want you, the crafters to hate me. But I need to drop out. I just cant finish this project now. I hope to rejoin when this is all over...please?

Tommi 04-23-2011 03:16 PM

Dear softness,

Sending you a big safe bear hug (((((((softness))))))))))), and my best wishes for a safe journey across this time and place. Thanks for being her, and letting us know. We know taking care of yourself must come first right now. So, when you are healing and bored, check back in here, and doodle or something
....:rose:

Blessings 2 U.
Tommi

justkim 04-23-2011 05:43 PM

Thank you! I got *Spring* in the mail today... What a wonderful way to end the week...

lionpaw 04-23-2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softness (Post 325725)
Dear Crafters...I am not going to be able to finish the Words project. I have tried to do the project but time slipped by. I have had company over alot because of he upcoming surgery and been sleeping on and off. Today family came over and we went over the living will, etc and now I have to go out with friends who want to take me out to eat! One last meal before I have to take that ugly prep. I so dont want you, the crafters to hate me. But I need to drop out. I just cant finish this project now. I hope to rejoin when this is all over...please?

Softness, you will be in our prayers tonight......We are sending you peace, tranquility, and hugs as you prepare for your surgery....Take care of you....That's more important than anything else....

cara 04-23-2011 07:00 PM

Just got home and had fun looking through everyone's Spring projects. Love them all! Thank you!!!

:stillheart:

cara 04-24-2011 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 325262)

Yeah--I received 9 pieces. Were there supposed to be more? I think I remember sending 11...

Gemme 04-25-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cara (Post 326354)
Yeah--I received 9 pieces. Were there supposed to be more? I think I remember sending 11...

One of the participants didn't send anything in, so 10, I think.

nycfem 04-25-2011 07:23 PM

I think that if someone(s) drops out, the wrangler should send back the extras (not talking this situation, just in general). In these instances, if I haven't written who it's for directly on the project, then I can give the extra(s) to a friend :)

justkim 04-25-2011 07:51 PM

At one point I didn't think I was going to complete the project for Spring but I did... So now I can't remember who all was signed up for this one. I know I sent extra's but I figured Tommi could keep what was left over... I may or may not have planned it that way...

I loved everything I received this go round... I have been working on my rough draft for the raffle...

Happy crafting everyone!

femmennoir 04-25-2011 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 326997)
I think that if someone(s) drops out, the wrangler should send back the extras (not talking this situation, just in general). In these instances, if I haven't written who it's for directly on the project, then I can give the extra(s) to a friend :)

Does this mean in this instance we should send one less for Words? Perhaps it would be nice for someone having surgery to get some art work, even if she cannot send hers? Should we send an extra dollar to cover the postage for the extra one?
I am in the dark, this being my first attempt! I have decided though to always make one for myself, and to make a portfolio of them, so I started making 13! (and I will be mailing in a couple of days)

Elle*

cara 04-25-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 326971)
One of the participants didn't send anything in, so 10, I think.

Okay. I forgot to count Diva's (which was in my cd player!). So, yeah...I got 10. Woohoo! :)