Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

Gemme 04-05-2011 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gayla (Post 314030)
I may, or may not, have just recently mentioned to someone who may, or may not, be an active participant in this group that those of us who may, or may not, lurk on a regular basis might really love it if y'all would post more pics of the stuffs you make and the stuffs you get! Please and thank you.

Nope. That's cheating. You wanna see, you gotta play.

:eyebat:

Seriously, we love newbies. It brings good energy to switch things up from time to time. You should give a project a try to see if you like it.

Tommi 04-05-2011 11:28 AM

[quote=Delish;314041]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 314031)

I can't tell you how many times I have forgoten to include the return money. In fact i think I still owe someone, and have forgotten who. (Good time to speak up if I O U. )

[COLOR="Green"][B]
Well now that u mentioned it Tommi, it's me u owe...(giggle) sorry had to :)

YOU Caught me. I laughed out loud . Woke the girl kitty who now thinks it is play time...I am trying to work from home, I really am. No--really.

I will be sure to put it in with your timely Wrangled Spring thing. Are we there yet. ;)

I'll do some pictures of the fun things too..

Delish 04-05-2011 11:39 AM

[quote=Tommi;314274]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Delish (Post 314041)

YOU Caught me. I laughed out loud . Woke the girl kitty who now thinks it is play time...I am trying to work from home, I really am. No--really.

I will be sure to put it in with your timely Wrangled Spring thing. Are we there yet. ;)

I'll do some pictures of the fun things too..

Glad I made u laugh but sorry bout kitty time lol. I hope it don't interfere in ur work.

Tommi 04-09-2011 07:32 PM

Spring is Here

cara Spring is in..(I just went to th POB today, and it was chcuk full (not full of chuck, but wth a key for a BIG locker.
and it is in for a lot of people now. They are all wonderful, and I am glad I have some Spring stuff to decorate my house and patio. Thank you all.

So, I will make a list of Spring Things on my Dining Table.
1. amiyesiam
2. cara
3. Corkey
4. Diva
5. Gemme
6. jennifer
7. pixie
8. purepices
9. softness
10. Tommi

I have the packages allll ready to go. Thank everyone for aiding with dyscalculia?:phonegab::mohawk::police::rubberducky:

justkim 04-09-2011 08:45 PM

Sorry for not coming around more often... I did however manage to complete my Spring thing... I am not worried about anything in return... Even A&P II couldn't get this girl down... although it tried... Monday it will be in the mail...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 316832)
cara Spring is in..(I just went to th POB today, and it was chcuk full (not full of chuck, but wth a key for a BIG locker.
and it is in for a lot of people now. They are all wonderful, and I am glad I have some Spring stuff to decorate my house and patio. Thank you all.

So, I will make a list of Spring Things on my Dining Table.
1. amiyesiam
2. cara
3. Corkey
4. Diva
5. Gemme
6. jennifer
7. pixie
8. purepices
9. softness
10. Tommi

I have the packages allll ready to go. Thank everyone for aiding with dyscalculia?:phonegab::mohawk::police::rubberducky:

Tommi 04-09-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justkim (Post 316872)
Sorry for not coming around more often... I did however manage to complete my Spring thing... I am not worried about anything in return... Even A&P II couldn't get this girl down... although it tried... Monday it will be in the mail...

Swwwweeeet justkim. I knew I could count on someone to find the list ;) . I went back a couple pages and gave up
hope you are warm and safe, and tomorrow bring s you a little green man with a lot of money in a pot of gold..How do you spell Lepra...

Pixie 04-11-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 313820)
This round is entitled Words.

Due to me by April 28 (Don't forget the $5)

1- Pixie
2- Tommi
3- Deviant
4- Jennifer
5- amiyesiam
6- Corkey
7- purepisces
8- softness
9- lionpaw
10- Gemme
11- Diva
12- wolfbittenpoet
13- Elle

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 291850)
The Planet: A Book Created by Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types

Chapters
1~P
2~L
3~A
4~N
5~E
6~T

Deadline to Pixie: August 1, 2011

SIGNUP Below:
1. Tommi
2. jennifer
3. Diva
4. pixie
5. cara
6. Amiyesiam
7. Lionpaw
8. Corkey
9. justkim
10. Deviant
11. Gemme
12. purepisces

Was just bumping...and seeing how everyone was on their projects!!!??!!!

purepisces 04-11-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 317968)
Was just bumping...and seeing how everyone was on their projects!!!??!!!

Originally Posted by Tommi
The Planet: A Book Created by Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types

Chapters
1~P
2~L
3~A
4~N
5~E
6~T

SIGNUP Below:
1. Tommi
2. jennifer
3. Diva
4. pixie
5. cara
6. Amiyesiam
7. Lionpaw
8. Corkey
9. justkim
10. Deviant
11. Gemme
12. purepisces

My name disappeared from the Reunion project, just putting it back! Although, I have yet to start working on it ... or Pixie's "Words" project. But I plan to work on Words this weekend. I still love the theme and hope I can do it justice!

nycfem 04-11-2011 11:30 AM

Thanks for posting this, Pixie! Very helpful! Haven't started the Reunion penpal project yet. I finished "Words" this weekend. BB was looking at my projects this weekend, and on some of my cards I had written words I use that are how I describe myself. So we ended up getting into an intense, even tearful discucssion (okay, I'm the one that cries) about words! Then BB dreamed about it. I just wanted to share because, indeed, words are so powerful, and this project gave a chance to really explore that for myself!

Pixie 04-11-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purepisces (Post 317969)

My name disappeared from the Reunion project, just putting it back! Although, I have yet to start working on it ... or Pixie's "Words" project. But I plan to work on Words this weekend. I still love the theme and hope I can do it justice!

Fixed you on my list too love! I'm sure yours will come out lovely on both projects!

Pixie 04-11-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 317970)
Thanks for posting this, Pixie! Very helpful! Haven't started the Reunion penpal project yet. I finished "Words" this weekend. BB was looking at my projects this weekend, and on some of my cards I had written words I use that are how I describe myself. So we ended up getting into an intense, even tearful discussion (okay, I'm the one that cries) about words! Then BB dreamed about it. I just wanted to share because, indeed, words are so powerful, and this project gave a chance to really explore that for myself!

Aww love. Hugs. Thank you for sharing. Words are very powerful....I know for me too the lack of words can weigh you down. I can't wait to see!

amiyesiam 04-11-2011 11:55 AM

Hi Hi

done the words project
thanks to Lionpaw and their crafty stuff!

haven't started the planet project yet

and more than half done one sweater project
and have half of one sock knitted (midnight blue wool/silk blend yarn)
doesn't that just sound yummy
have a mini book I am working on about personal stuff that is done except for the journaling in it part
and have started a mini book to keep a record of my sock knitting projects in that is almost ready to go
and Lionpaw gave me a new blank mini book to have fun with that I put a cover on. I can't give it back to them Like I did the last time though LOL

justkim 04-11-2011 12:47 PM

Tommi, mine is in the mail... I even remembered to enclose the money for postage... Yeah me!

Corkey 04-12-2011 07:20 PM

I was stumped...truly stumped.
Words...there are so many.
Use your vision to find the words.

Sudden inspiration.

You all must look closely.

I am done.

Soft*Silver 04-12-2011 09:15 PM

can I ask what the penpal project is and how it is joined to the reunion?

Soft*Silver 04-12-2011 09:16 PM

is there a seamstress/costumer amongst us who would like to make some money?

Pixie 04-12-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softness (Post 318876)
can I ask what the penpal project is and how it is joined to the reunion?

There is a raffle at the reunion that people donate things to. So we as a thread group of fabulous planeteers decided to put together a planet book to donate as a raffle item.

The theme is P L A N E T
For each letter is represented by a created page. And the only thing in common will be that it is influenced by that letter. Some people are doing one page of choice and some are doing one of each. In august it will be sent to me and I am going to bind them together for a planet book!

Edit to add:

This is separate from the Words round that you signed up for. Just for clarification!

Gemme 04-12-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 318793)
I was stumped...truly stumped.
Words...there are so many.
Use your vision to find the words.

Sudden inspiration.

You all must look closely.

I am done.

Well, this is just a fancy way of saying neener, neener...I'm done and you're not.

:blink:

Soft*Silver 04-12-2011 09:29 PM

ah yes. I am doing that. I signed up for one page. But I didnt see my name added to the list. Thats where my confusion lies. Can you refresh my memory the exact dimension of the page I need to do?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 318889)

There is a raffle at the reunion that people donate things to. So we as a thread group of fabulous planeteers decided to put together a planet book to donate as a raffle item.

The theme is P L A N E T
For each letter is represented by a created page. And the only thing in common will be that it is influenced by that letter. Some people are doing one page of choice and some are doing one of each. In august it will be sent to me and I am going to bind them together for a planet book!

Edit to add:

This is separate from the Words round that you signed up for. Just for clarification!

Pixie 04-12-2011 09:35 PM

Seems i got a bad list....FIXING!

Chapters
1~P
2~L
3~A
4~N
5~E
6~T

SIGNUP Below:
1. Tommi
2. jennifer
3. Diva
4. pixie
5. cara
6. Amiyesiam
7. Lionpaw
8. Corkey
9. justkim
10. Deviant
11. Gemme
12. purepisces
13. softness

It needs to be the size of a regular sheet of paper (8 1/2 x 11) or smaller....if smaller I will be matting them on the standard size