Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What did you accomplish today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2631)

Soon 01-10-2011 01:18 PM

Listened to 12 Student Oral Commentaries

:blink:

(and left early--that was ENOUGH!)

Blade 01-10-2011 01:21 PM

Not a damn thing and I'm so excited about it

kannon 01-10-2011 01:41 PM

Very productive Monday for me. I shipped a watch I sold on Ebay. I scheduled a couple of job interviews. I followed-up on my graduate school scholarships and financial aid. The money was awarded to me but I don't know when I'll get my hands on it or how much I'll get. I bought school supplies. I bought a book about music theory. I paid some bills. Later this evening, I'll attend my first grad class - statistics. :byebye:

Abigail Crabby 01-10-2011 01:45 PM

Grocery Shopping

They keep telling me the Big Snow is coming?

http://www.dazzlejunction.com/graphi...ball-fight.gif

Soft*Silver 01-10-2011 02:21 PM

my sciatica is killing me but I drug my 5 boxes of Christmas bins and the Christmas tree down in the basement and stacked them on bricks. Got tired of looking at them in my LR.

UofMfan 01-10-2011 02:33 PM

Beating the scrabble shark :)

sylvie 01-10-2011 03:10 PM

- i got myself to the gym to work out today, yay'ness!
- i made it to my appt this morning , and on time (woohoo)
- then, completed the task of cleaning out a closet ive been wanting to clean

citybutch 01-10-2011 05:12 PM

So far--

Attended a day long Annual Planning Meeting for my business (and life)

What's ahead--

One client meeting this evening, book 2 appointments today, finish up on a balanced checkbook, and get these files off my desk... and cuddle.

StillettoDoll 01-10-2011 05:36 PM

Worked out
went to get my check for my December soap sells wooohoo
made dinner

Gemme 01-10-2011 05:38 PM

I woke up and cuddled with Ebon. After a brief talk, I went to the bank and then the gym. Then, I stopped at Randall's to get a coffee for Ebon and picked up pizzas for dinner. I came home and ate lunch and putzed around on the computer then Ebon and I put some transmission fluid in my car and now we're back inside. He's back at work and I'm here. Now that the dirty parts of the day are over, there's a hot shower calling my name.

JustJo 01-10-2011 07:34 PM

Busy day for me today! Started with the visit from the nurse for health screenings and a blood test...yuck! Got a fair amount done for my job job as well...and then at home:
  • packed lunch for Rooster and took him to school (he got his own breakfast while I was with the nurse....awesome kid! :) )
  • called in prescription refill order
  • delivered forgotten spanish homework to school
  • checked school's online site for missing assignments (term ends soon...)
  • made lunch for me and Scoote
  • did health assessment online
  • updated some bank information (still finding odd things I didn't get handled when I moved, changed accounts, etc.)
  • prepared letters and a package
  • unloaded dishwasher and put away dishes
  • made dinner
  • reloaded dishwasher

And poor Scoote is still at work...crazy long days lately...so I'll make her a little supper when she finally makes it back.

scootebaby 01-10-2011 10:17 PM

today was a looooong day

woke up at 5:55am to make sure the prince was up
back up at 6:55 to take him to school
got home had to get weighed and blood drawn
then went to get an MRI---tried on friday,but im a tad claustrophobic so i had to go to where there was an open one---40 damn minutes in that thing
came home to see Jo for a sec...get a kiss and my lunch
went to work
changed food order
did admin stuff
called a driver and an insider and said dont come in (well think twice next time
made a gazillion pizzas
delivered half a gazillion
got home about 10:15
my wonderful girlfriend fixed me 2 grilled cheeses
ate a chocolate bar
now stalking my sweetie before going to bed

Kenna 01-10-2011 10:52 PM

Took a snow day!! After Blade woke me up BEFORE the sun came up!!
Since I can't get my car out of the drive way for the next SEVERAL days....I can't go to town to get chores done.

Took dogs out a couple times...
fussed at Roomie for not wearing gloves when he came back inside to thaw his hands out
took a VERY hot shower to thaw out sore joints
made omelet for Roomie and an egg sandwich for me...
Whooped Roomie's butt in virtual snowball fight!!
took a nap
warmed up VERY YUMMY dinner of left over "melt in your mouth chicken", whole wheat pasta and "Sweet's fresh veggie stir fry" all mixed together like a pasta salad..YUM!!!!
Helped Roomie make special, warm dinner for outside critters
and just got finished making and canning homemade tomato soup (it was nice to warm up the kitchen that way)
did dishes

I didn't get much done today, but it was a good day despite the cabin fever and Lupus aches. Tomorrow, I need to work on my room and possibly make some baked goods?

Nightshade 01-10-2011 11:49 PM

Got up way too early. Went to work, rassled (yes, rassled as my cousin used to say) for what I need emotionally via text/email. Lost. Walked away once and for all.

Endured the rest of the day. Came home. Drank too much and sent messages that are utterly beneath me. Wallowed, and hopefully went to bed a tad stronger and prouder (is to a word!) than I was before (the going to bed part is yet to come, hence the 'hopefully').

Fuck those who don't/won't/can't/ see and honor me enough to do me justice or bow out when they know they aren't going to honor me in the way that I deserve.

He said he loved me more than anyone. His actions proved otherwise.

Note to self... actions speak louder than words. Always.

StillettoDoll 01-11-2011 04:40 AM

So far.....9 hours of sleep:clap:

MrSunshine 01-11-2011 05:32 AM

it's 6 a.m I'm up. that's an accomplishment.

citybutch 01-11-2011 09:44 AM

Woke up... this is usually a couple hour process... between the time I open my eyes to the time I am dressed... Thank gawd for the patience of my beautiful wife... She even gets me coffee refills as a start to move along...

lipstixgal 01-11-2011 09:53 AM

I fed, watered the dogs and let them outside a bazillion times already now its me time, time for a shower and get ready for the car to be picked up, its just getting someone to take me there already and get groceries for the big storm for tomorrow..more friggin snow to deal with!!

MrSunshine 01-11-2011 10:49 AM

off the mountain and got the passport.....woot

Julie 01-11-2011 10:55 AM

Nothing...
Torn up paper towels (ala samson) still on the floor.