Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   The "Nosy-Ass How-Many-Do-You-Have?" Quiz (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8321)

cathexis 05-10-2017 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayandgray (Post 1142923)
I have 2 different deodorants, 6 bottles of body spray(2 eucalyptus & mint, 4 coconut), and my spouse has 2 or 2 bottles of aftershave and 3 bottles cologne.

How many crock pots do you have?

1 broken crock pot. I'm too inpatient for my food.

How many hours a day do you watch news?

NavyButch 05-10-2017 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1142933)
1 broken crock pot. I'm too inpatient for my food.

How many hours a day do you watch news?

I used to watch it a lot. However, since this last Presidential election- I do not watch it daily like I used to. Same with looking at the news apps that I have on my phone.

How many servings of vegetables do you normally eat in a week?

Gayandgray 05-12-2017 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NavyButch (Post 1142958)
I used to watch it a lot. However, since this last Presidential election- I do not watch it daily like I used to. Same with looking at the news apps that I have on my phone.

How many servings of vegetables do you normally eat in a week?

3or 4 I think? How many coasters do you have?

girl_dee 05-13-2017 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayandgray (Post 1143351)
3or 4 I think? How many coasters do you have?

one, i live alone lol

How many lamps can you see from where you are sitting?

NavyButch 05-13-2017 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girl_dee (Post 1143367)

one, i live alone lol

How many lamps can you see from where you are sitting?

Just one

How many night lights do you own and are using?

FireSignFemme 05-13-2017 04:56 AM

None.

How many flashlights do you own?

NavyButch 05-13-2017 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1143375)
None.

How many flashlights do you own?

I have 7. One in the vehicle, Two in the house, and the rest for camping.

How many printers do you own?

Brisa 05-13-2017 05:53 AM

Brisa

1 photocopy mach/printer

How many 'collections' do you own? (old bottles, spoons, postcards, antique tools, etc.)

NavyButch 05-13-2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brisa (Post 1143384)
1 photocopy mach/printer

How many 'collections' do you own? (old bottles, spoons, postcards, antique tools, etc.)

I do not have any collections. How many board games do you own?

Medusa 05-13-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NavyButch (Post 1143531)
I do not have any collections. How many board games do you own?

I have 4 board games and 3 card games :)

How many live plants do you have in your home?

NavyButch 05-13-2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 1143547)
I have 4 board games and 3 card games :)

How many live plants do you have in your home?

I had one- an aloe vera- but with the last storm- I had it out on the back deck for some sun- and the wind knocked it off its perch- and broke it up- I was not happy- I had 3 stalks on it that were huge

How many sets of dinnerware do you have? (i.e. one for casual dining? one for formal? and so on.)

nina03 05-13-2017 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NavyButch (Post 1143558)

How many sets of dinnerware do you have? (i.e. one for casual dining? one for formal? and so on.)

I have two. One formal and one casual. I love them both, but they are very different from each other.

How many bookcases do you have?

NavyButch 05-13-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nina03 (Post 1143559)
I have two. One formal and one casual. I love them both, but they are very different from each other.

How many bookcases do you have?

I have 3 bookcases. Two are packed with books. The other is being used for My fish tank- and looks a lot better than those store bought stands that you see.

How many "How to" books do you own? (on any subject at all)

nina03 05-14-2017 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NavyButch (Post 1143560)
I have 3 bookcases. Two are packed with books. The other is being used for My fish tank- and looks a lot better than those store bought stands that you see.

How many "How to" books do you own? (on any subject at all)

I used to keep a fish tank on a bookcase, too. I like how that looks, but it was a bit of a pain to clean the tank.

As for "how to" books, oh my goodness, I have no idea. More than ten. Mostly about sewing, jewelry making, theater costumes, needlework, and other crafts. I guess I also have a few "how to" books about kinky stuff, two or three about bondage, at least. Also, I think cookbooks are "how to" books, and I have about twenty of those.

How many cookbooks do you own?

NavyButch 05-14-2017 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nina03 (Post 1143561)
I used to keep a fish tank on a bookcase, too. I like how that looks, but it was a bit of a pain to clean the tank.

As for "how to" books, oh my goodness, I have no idea. More than ten. Mostly about sewing, jewelry making, theater costumes, needlework, and other crafts. I guess I also have a few "how to" books about kinky stuff, two or three about bondage, at least. Also, I think cookbooks are "how to" books, and I have about twenty of those.

How many cookbooks do you own?

No cookbooks. How many books of stamps do you have right now?

homoe 05-14-2017 05:50 AM

Ya know I buy LOTS of stamps, but I don't believe they come in books any longer! I usually buy then in 'Pages' Or 'sheets' I have 2 pages of Wonder Woman, 1 page of soda/floats/ice cream stamps, 1 of National Parks, and a few odds and ends left from other pages.

How many CD's do you still own if any?

NavyButch 05-14-2017 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1143591)
Ya know I buy LOTS of stamps, but I don't believe they come in books any longer! I usually buy then in 'Pages' Or 'sheets' I have 2 pages of Wonder Woman, 1 page of soda/floats/ice cream stamps, 1 of National Parks, and a few odds and ends left from other pages.

How many CD's do you still own if any?

I buy them in books here. I have 2 in My wallet right now. But we also have the option to buy them in sheets and rolls too.

I have a bunch of cd's not sure on the count- but a lot. I loaded them all into My iTunes library now though.

How many baking pans do you own?

homoe 05-14-2017 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NavyButch (Post 1143593)
I buy them in books here. I have 2 in My wallet right now. But we also have the option to buy them in sheets and rolls too.

I have a bunch of cd's not sure on the count- but a lot. I loaded them all into My iTunes library now though.

two books of stamps you say, well you'll have to consider joining our postcard exchange then next time around:gotmail:

NavyButch 05-14-2017 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1143596)
two books of stamps you say, well you'll have to consider joining our postcard exchange then next time around:gotmail:

Haha. I think I actually wrote in that thread asking if there was going to be another. I will absolutely join if there is another one. I have been reading there when everyone posts.

JDeere 05-14-2017 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NavyButch (Post 1143593)

None, my ex now has them lol

How many old cell phones do you have around the house?