Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Barter anyone? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5213)

Mr Nice Guy 06-21-2012 02:55 PM

Barter anyone?

I thought this would be a great place to Barter things that are just sitting in your garage or attic for things you really want. You can Barter anything. All you'll have to spend is money to ship it unless you live close by. Ok I'll start this thread going.

*** I have a WII that's just sitting on a shelf with 2 games and 2 controllers plus other stuff that goes with it. Im looking for a gas powered scooter.

Gemme 06-23-2012 03:56 PM

Nice idea. I have neither a scooter nor a need for a WII but I like the concept of the thread.

Guy 06-23-2012 04:02 PM

Just watched a show on A&E called Barter Kings.

Pretty cool show and a great idea for a thread.

I don't have a gas powered scooter, but I have a garage full of stuff to barter with lol

Bleu 06-23-2012 04:32 PM

Cool

Fabu idea Mr.NiceGuy.
:goodluck:

Mr Nice Guy 06-23-2012 04:37 PM

Thank you Guy, Bleu and Gemme. Yes I etched the show and thought what a great thread it could be to barter things.

Blade 06-23-2012 05:28 PM

Great idea for a thread! I just bought a Wii and my parents did too. Don't have a scooter.

you all keep posting your wants and what you have to barter I'll keep an eye on the thread. I have a gazillion trading cards from the late 80's to around 2000. NBA, NFL, NHL college, Desert Storm, Nascar, some complete sets and some not. Many late NASCAR driver cards Davey, Neil, Dale, Allen....also a ton of 1/24th, 1/64th and there is a midsize I can't think of what it is
1/32nd maybe it's called, all NASCAR Die cast. Also have 4 WW2 Die Cast airplanes and an Electric Hobby Airplane with 2 batteries I never used it cuz of the power lines around my house and they guy across the street had one and it spooked the horses so I never even took mine out of the box $250 value about 5 yrs ago

DapperButch 06-23-2012 06:58 PM

Blade, you should definitely put that airplane up on ebay. Look to see what that exact model is going for, both new and used, and chose your price from there.

Mr Nice Guy 06-23-2012 07:12 PM

Or trade it for something of equal value. But eBay or Craigslist are great places to find great stuff.

DapperButch 06-23-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy (Post 606110)
Or trade it for something of equal value. But eBay or Craigslist are great places to find great stuff.

Sorry. Didn't mean to infiltrate the thread. I do think it is a great idea for a thread, I just didn't think there were two many items one would barter that is worth the $250 Blade paid for the airplane. That's all.

Mr Nice Guy 06-23-2012 07:20 PM

Oh no you didn't. I think all ideas are great to get rid of stuff. Maybe I came across funny in words. Sorry. No harm. But I did buy something on eBay that worked out great. I'm browsing Craigslist and it's barter section is great!!:)

Mr Nice Guy 06-25-2012 03:12 PM

Bumping for the barter peeps. :)

femmedyke 06-25-2012 03:15 PM

I'd barter my art / photographic services for: sewing / knitting lessons (or someone who wants to make me cute things), shoes, hair stylist... etc.
I'm also happy to lend books from my Kindle library to anyone who's interested! I love a good barter!

Mr Nice Guy 06-25-2012 03:42 PM

That's a good barter. I'm going to bump the thread a lot so everyone knows what's offered. :)

Mr Nice Guy 06-26-2012 04:49 PM

Anyone got anything else to barter?

Mr Nice Guy 06-28-2012 02:37 PM

Come on peeps, bring your stuff here to barter. It could be anything.

LaneyDoll 06-28-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 606071)
Great idea for a thread! I just bought a Wii and my parents did too. Don't have a scooter.

you all keep posting your wants and what you have to barter I'll keep an eye on the thread. I have a gazillion trading cards from the late 80's to around 2000. NBA, NFL, NHL college, Desert Storm, Nascar, some complete sets and some not. Many late NASCAR driver cards Davey, Neil, Dale, Allen....also a ton of 1/24th, 1/64th and there is a midsize I can't think of what it is
1/32nd maybe it's called, all NASCAR Die cast.

I grew up with the Hueytown Gang! Well I am actually a few years younger. But, Neil's daughter was in school with me and my ex-hubby used to play golf with Davey. AND Davey's first home with Liz is within walking distance of my home.

Lots of history there.

:sparklyheart:

LaneyDoll 06-28-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy (Post 608409)
Come on peeps, bring your stuff here to barter. It could be anything.

I will have to look and see what I may have.

Currently, I trade BDSM lifestyle toys for the massage genius of my massage therapist.

:sparklyheart:

Mr Nice Guy 06-28-2012 04:45 PM

Huh? Heck whatever you have to barter is good here. :)

Mr Nice Guy 06-28-2012 08:30 PM

Ok I have something else to barter. A brand new men's Harlel Davidson size small leather jacket valued at $250.00. I sold my bike before I had a chance to wear the jacket.

Scuba 06-28-2012 08:46 PM

Nintendo Game Cube and games up on the block. I have a book full of mint and near mint Magic cards from years ago I'd like to shed as well. I'm still unpacking boxes so we'll see what else comes up :)

In the mean time...I'll be subscribing to this thread and keeping my eyes on it.