Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Disappointed You Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1168)

Gemme 04-13-2010 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Bo (Post 84892)
I'm no pepper pooper. :nyahnyah:

Well, I would hope NOT. That would burn a little bit.

:fart:

Quote:

Originally Posted by puregrrl (Post 84896)
Hey!
I am not mean.
That disappoints me.

You are beautiful and kind, which is not disappointing to me at all.

If you'd like, I'll add your name to the list of meanies. :givingarose:

~Bo 04-13-2010 07:10 PM

[QUOTE=Abigail Crabby;84898]I'm disapointed for Gemme...

/QUOTE]

I agree. I'm disappointed in Gemmie too. :sunglass:

Gemme 04-13-2010 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Bo (Post 84906)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby (Post 84898)
I'm disapointed for Gemme...

I agree. I'm disappointed in Gemmie too. :sunglass:

NOT what she said, Bo. I'm disappointed that you didn't read it more carefully.

~Bo 04-13-2010 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 84908)
NOT what she said, Bo. I'm disappointed that you didn't read it more carefully.

Huh?? What?? Did I get it all backwards?? :shocking:

My bad. I'm so disappointing.

bigbutchmistie 04-13-2010 07:47 PM

I got an email from the pastor where I go to church and she was asking me if there was something the church or she could help with in regards to why I havent been to church. Im not one to start drama. So, I kindly replied to her and told her no thank you. Just things I need to work out for me. I feel disappointed in myself for not going when I should. And making the church feel they are responsible for my lack of attendance when its not them at all... :(

Gemme 04-13-2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 84928)
I am disappointed in Gemme for not decreeing me The Queen of Mean.

You have one helluva stink eye, but I think that that title should be earned with a lovely bout of jello wrestling! Snow? Snoooooowy?

Hmmm....I'm disappointed that I can't find Snow right this second to set up a time and date for this title fight.

Tie? :bouquet:

Gemme 04-13-2010 07:54 PM

I'm taking a lot of liberties here, since we don't talk much but...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie (Post 84929)
I got an email from the pastor where I go to church and she was asking me if there was something the church or she could help with in regards to why I havent been to church. Im not one to start drama. So, I kindly replied to her and told her no thank you. Just things I need to work out for me. I feel disappointed in myself for not going when I should. And making the church feel they are responsible for my lack of attendance when its not them at all... :(

BBM, honey, I remember reading about why you didn't feel comfortable going back to your church. Don't you think, of all the people that might be able to help you, your pastor is THE one? I don't think it's "starting drama" to reply and say "Actually, I do want to return but I have a problem and I am hesitant to discuss this with just anyone but I think that perhaps you might be able to give me some suggestions on how to deal with this matter" and then TELL HIM/HER!

No offense, but this is only hurting you. You are moping around, wanting to go back, but letting someone else control your actions. Not fun or cool. Buck up. I'm sure your pastor will support you 100%!

Sybelle 04-13-2010 08:11 PM

Running into my ex-husband of 12 years, we've been divorced 5 years. Having him ask "So... are you still into that gay thing?"

:training:

I replied "Why, yes, I am.. thank you for asking!"

:fastdraq:

Puplove 04-13-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 84827)
Was it me? Cuz I just lost a bunch of my friends on FB....including my own daughter ....and my DOG!!!!

So if it's me, don't be disappointed....it wasn't my fault!!!! Here....we should....:mob: against The FB and then have some :bringcoffee:

:D

I am disappointed that Lucy didn't ask for my help before she went and messed with Diva's FB.

And that I left my cheddar cheese popcorn in Blush's clutches, because now I really wish I had it to munch on while I watch The Biggest Loser. And I know Blush will not love and appreciate it (the popcorn that is) as much as I would have.

Diva 04-13-2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 84928)
I am disappointed in Gemme for not decreeing me The Queen of Mean.

I'm disappointed that I can't locate a Queen Of Mean tiara.......

Gemme 04-13-2010 08:22 PM

There's always Leona Helmsley. :blink:

Now that I think about it, meaness must be genetic. My grandmother's name was Leona. It means 'lioness' or 'she who will eat you for dinner and spit you out for dessert' or something like that....

Laidbackgrly 04-13-2010 09:32 PM

well

The last fews days have been interesting i threw my back out my cat had to be put down and today my 13 year old bird died i hand fead her so im trying to keep my head up!

Jess 04-13-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laidbackgrly (Post 85000)
The last fews days have been interesting i threw my back out my cat had to be put down and today my 13 year old bird died i hand fead her so im trying to keep my head up!

Wow! A lot going on! Hang in there lady!!!!

Big hugs((( wonderfulhairstylistlady)))

bigbutchmistie 04-14-2010 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 84934)
BBM, honey, I remember reading about why you didn't feel comfortable going back to your church. Don't you think, of all the people that might be able to help you, your pastor is THE one? I don't think it's "starting drama" to reply and say "Actually, I do want to return but I have a problem and I am hesitant to discuss this with just anyone but I think that perhaps you might be able to give me some suggestions on how to deal with this matter" and then TELL HIM/HER!

No offense, but this is only hurting you. You are moping around, wanting to go back, but letting someone else control your actions. Not fun or cool. Buck up. I'm sure your pastor will support you 100%!

You are right Gemme :) Thanks

JustBeingMe 04-14-2010 02:09 PM

That it is still not the 22nd yet and I have to WAIT TO GET THE ANSWERS I NEED..ARRRGHHHH!!

Ldyluck88 04-14-2010 02:15 PM

Humm, not to aire my dirty laundry, but I'm disappointed that my roommate does not appreciate what I do in this household, rather, she expects more! Disheartening that one can break their back to help someone as a friend, and it goes unoticed. I will not let it get me down, because, I know, I am a good person with good intentions, and I will never stop trying to be the best person I can be. Life is good!! :)

JakeTulane 04-14-2010 02:24 PM

My new mattress has not arrived yet.. *the clock is ticking*

(imagines Me getting it set up much like I do when I go camping and I am the one putting tents up in the dead of night holding two flashlights)

(mutters about delivery drivers and how they tell time)

adorable 04-14-2010 02:24 PM

People...never fails.

Andrew, Jr. 04-14-2010 03:27 PM

I have been working on loosing weight, and my diabetic meds changed for the better - yay! But then today happened. My sugar has been pretty high. :writer: I log everything down, and have no idea of why it is. I hate this disease.