Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

C0LLETTE 09-01-2015 10:01 PM

Another delicious meal of chili verde pork stew. This time in Espanola NM not far from Taos. I may just write the first Canadian book on chili verde (stew). I sure do love it and each one is different.... plus those fabulous sopaipillas...had my first one tonight. I will never step into another Taco Bell as long as I live. Probably not a Chipotle either.

SoulShineFemme 09-02-2015 06:28 AM

Tonight I'm cooking a sesame ginger stir fry with pork.

ahk 09-02-2015 09:59 AM

peppered steak (asian style) -- red/orange/yellow/green bells, coconut aminos, ginger/garlic, steak. Simple but good.

~SweetCheeks~ 09-02-2015 10:40 AM

Steak, Asparagus, mushroom, onion, stir fry with a lemongrass, ginger, garlic blend.

cinnamongrrl 09-02-2015 05:14 PM

I took myself out to Olive Garden

I hadnt been there in years...

I had salad...of course...and breadsticks...duh...and for my entree I had shrimp parmesan...

I did the have one take one deal and have ravioli for dinner tomorrow...and half of the shrimp parmesan left too. I got sooo full on salad!

For dessert I wanted the pumpkin cheesecake...but for 7 bucks?? I think not. I went to the DQ to get a pumpkin pie blizzard but the Asheville location doesnt have them yet.....sad face....

I wanted SOMETHING so I tried the turtle blizzard and it was quite yum....but not nearly as good as the pumpkin...sigh

Jesse 09-02-2015 05:51 PM

Tonight I had grilled shrimp & grouper, cole slaw and some Italian macaroni salad. I did not eat the macaroni salad though because it was nasty tasting. Fresh pineapple for dessert. :)

Gemme 09-02-2015 06:55 PM

I had mashed potatoes, pulled bbq pork, steamed veggies and green beans with mushrooms.

And a piece of red velvet cake.

And agave sweetened tea.

And fizzy water.

And gummy bears.

JDeere 09-02-2015 07:18 PM

A bowl of raisin bran crunch cereal

stargazingboi 09-02-2015 07:46 PM

rice with sauteed veggies

ahk 09-02-2015 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1011302)
Another delicious meal of chili verde pork stew. This time in Espanola NM not far from Taos. I may just write the first Canadian book on chili verde (stew). I sure do love it and each one is different.... plus those fabulous sopaipillas...had my first one tonight. I will never step into another Taco Bell as long as I live. Probably not a Chipotle either.

Are you in NM? Whatcha doing in these parts minus enjoying verde and pillows of dough?

Jesse 09-03-2015 04:26 PM

Baked, stuffed acorn squash and a green leafy salad. The stuffing is made with crook neck, zucchini, and chayote squash. Also red bell pepper, onion, rice and parmesan cheese.

newdaynow 09-03-2015 04:31 PM

London broil, sauteed slice white potatoes and steamed broccoli. Not very exciting, I'd rather have what Jesse's having. :)

PaPa 09-03-2015 06:36 PM

Italian BMT from Subway tonight. First time I had a sub from there in over four years! It was good!!

bright_arrow 09-03-2015 07:02 PM

Homemade meatloaf and mashed potatoes

MsTinkerbelly 09-03-2015 07:26 PM

It has been much cooler this week, so......

Tuesday night I made: Thai chicken Satay (peanut sauce) and sticky rice

Last night was: green chili burgers with cheddar sauce and tossed salad

Tonight I made: green chili chicken Sousa (no tortillas) over baked potatoes.

All were so good, that my Kasey had seconds instead of dessert! :fastdraq:

JDeere 09-03-2015 08:09 PM

Sloppy Joes on sesame seed buns, with Cheetos Puffs and sweet tea for a drink.

ahk 09-03-2015 11:03 PM

Breakfast for dinner- sweet potatoes/zucchini/onion/red pepper hash, 1 fried egg, sauteed beet/spinach greens, and some leftover corn/zucchini/green chile.

Kätzchen 09-03-2015 11:28 PM

We had breakfast for supper, too.

I didn't do any cooking but let the boys (my son and my boyfriend) make our meal.

We had waffles, with butter and warm Maple syrup.

Burnt bacon, too.

And, hot cocoa with cinnamon.

C0LLETTE 09-04-2015 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahk (Post 1011550)
Are you in NM? Whatcha doing in these parts minus enjoying verde and pillows of dough?

From Ontario to Southern California, I'm on a very long, roundtrip, road trip; eating my way across Canada and the USA. So far ( no offense to any other State ) New Mexico wins hands down. I've been here several times before and it's always an aesthetic and gastronomical joy to return.

SoulShineFemme 09-04-2015 09:10 AM

Tonight I will be making pan seared chicken breast (Mediterranean marinade)
Greek salad and I'm trying a new recipe for tomato soup so that I can use up the ripe tomatoes from my garden.