Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Liam 06-13-2016 06:21 PM

I had a burrito bowl, followed by a root beer float. Pretty filling!

Gayandgray 06-13-2016 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1070742)
You had me until the Brussels sprouts entered the picture. The rest sounds delicious.

And what is dirty spaghetti, G&G?

I had shrimp. Giant shrimp with a ton of nummy good cocktail sauce.

Then I had coconut ice cream for no reason other than I wanted to.

Being an adult has its moments.

Hey Gemme, I didn't know what dirty spaghetti was either until Sweet Bliss posted it and I asked her! You basically just sautee veggies, hamburger, whatever fixings you choose, cook pasta and drain. Add fixings and dump a jar of spaghetti sauce in and mix well. Yummy!!!!!

JDeere 06-13-2016 07:10 PM

Chicken parmesan with rice and sweet peas. Yeah not the typical fare but it was good, I have leftovers for tomorrow!

Bèsame* 06-13-2016 09:22 PM

Quick and oh so easy..

Shrimp scampi, butter, garlic, diced jalapeño.
Portabello filled tortellini and pesto sauce, topped with parm cheese.
Spinach salad, tomato,radish, hard boiled egg, cucumber. I had strawberries and sunflower seeds on top of mine :)

grenade 06-14-2016 05:31 PM

Avocado, lettuce and tomato on Italian bread with "facon" sriracha vegan mayo. Chips.

For dessert I have German chocolate brownies.

Jesse 06-14-2016 06:35 PM

Wings that I oven roasted in butter and roughly chopped sweet vidalias, quinoa with pineapple chunks and a blend of steamed veggies seasoned with lemon juice and black pepper.

Sweet Bliss 06-14-2016 07:35 PM

2 nectarines

candy_coated_bitch 06-14-2016 07:48 PM

Vegetable pad Thai, tofu triangles, Thai iced iea

Gayandgray 06-14-2016 11:24 PM

I ate at work. They had steak sandwiches and French fries. Mint water to drink. Then I got home at midnight and had butterscotch icecream.:jester::jester:

Blade 06-15-2016 12:13 PM

not sure but if it is going to be green beans and ham I better get to stringing some beans

stargazingboi 06-15-2016 05:24 PM

I had left overs of roasted butternut squash and brussel sprouts with alfrado noodles and bread

Venus007 06-15-2016 06:09 PM

Nice juicy hamburger with garden tomatoes, lettuce mayo, and pickles on low carb bread
Spinach sauteed in butter with garlic
Orange sugar free seltzer with a ton of crushed ice

FireSignFemme 06-15-2016 06:23 PM

Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Cajun Chicken and Shrimp TV dinner. Nectarines for dessert and bottled water to drink because my ride is due and any minute I'll be out the door.

grenade 06-15-2016 06:29 PM

Baked flour tortilla (till it's crunchy) refried beans, green onions, taco sauce, vegan cheese, vegan sour cream, fresh guacamole.

RockOn 06-15-2016 06:37 PM

part of a bologna sandwich and partial glass of chocolate milk ...

still not over pneumonia ... ended up in the ER Tuesday evening, June 7th around 11:00 p.m. .... very sick, breathing difficulties, thought I would pass out ... they gave me an I.V. drip with medicine and a breathing treatment .... gave them pee and blood soon as I got there and after having been there 3.5 hours, they wanted to do chest x-rays because the doc said I had pneumonia ... I told them I was through and going home. He said it was against his recommendation for me to go home because of white blood cell counts and that I had pneumonia. I told him I did not have time for his pneumonia right now ... I said for him to unhook me from the e.k.g. machine and remove the I.V. ... he left without doing it ... I snatched the i.v. out and all those dozen or so little glued on wires from my chest and stomach, slipped out the back of the examination area, got lost trying to find the desk to pay my bill, ended up outside, had to go back through the E.R. entrance again ... the guard noticed my I.V. was still in ... it was a mess ... finally made it to the billing desk, took care of business and went home. I knew where that chit was headed. They would have wanted me to do a little R n R with them for a few days in the hospital. Ridiculous people!!!

Gemme 06-15-2016 07:04 PM

I had a chipotle black bean burger with bbq sauce, steamed broccoli, Nestea with lemon and coconut ice cream.

storyspinner70 06-15-2016 07:51 PM

It's wednesday, so that's pasta night. lol It's the only night of the week I have the same thing on every week. This time was spaghetti with meat and pepperoni sauce topped with cheddar. I made pepperoni and cheese garlic bread to go with it.

Blade 06-15-2016 07:59 PM

Cashew chicken, veggie fried rice, egg roll and spring roll and there is plenty for another meal. Guess what is for supper tomorrow night

Canela 06-15-2016 10:22 PM

Meatloaf
Mashed
Baby carrots n corn
Mac n cheese
Salad.

I'm stuffed!

Gayandgray 06-16-2016 04:54 AM

Tonight will be fried potatoes and onions and some grilled sweet brats!