Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Kätzchen 04-09-2020 03:40 PM

I'm starving, after 4 hours of exercise.

I'm having a big snack right now (crackers & peanut butter) :tease:

but later, I will have a big salad made with spring greens, chopped kale, sesame seeds, chia seeds and a bunch of sweet peppers chopped up, as well as dark purple cabbage, so my salad is colorful and full of rich nutrients.

Cantaloupe cubes for dessert (peppered and salted, of course).

Water to drink and herbal tea before bedtime.

Maybe a vegan non-dairy ice-cream bar too. :)

Orema 04-09-2020 05:15 PM

Hamburger on rye and navy bean soup.

kittygrrl 04-09-2020 06:52 PM

chicken w lemon & capers w pasta
small garden salad
warmed brownie w ice cream

Stone-Butch 04-10-2020 10:09 AM

Dinner

Defrosted some rainbow trout for dinner to have with steamed asparagus.

Orema 04-10-2020 01:43 PM

Egg salad on rye with French onion soup.

RebelDyke 04-10-2020 04:12 PM

Pulled BBQ Chicken sandwiches

idk...maybe some fruit. hmm

RebelDyke 04-11-2020 05:13 PM

jambalaya.....

eh. i was on the phone chatting and needed to move...sooo yeah.. and i have leftovers for the week

JDeere 04-11-2020 06:01 PM

Taco bell

With a drink LOL

Kätzchen 04-11-2020 06:59 PM

I'm having a light meal tonight (ruby red grapefruit and a small garden salad, sans salad dressing).

But I spent the afternoon prepping for the holiday meal tomorrow, which I am making Polish Stuffed Cabbage Rolls. I am using the same recipe seen in the video below, except I substituted the meat portion with using Meatless Meat Balls, all mashed up, since they taste exactly like meat balls should; and I added Garlic Rice Vinegar to the tomato puree, for the added liquid you pour over the finished cabbage rolls, before you cover them up and bake them off.

I've got them all prepared; they're sitting in the fridge right now, but I bake them off tomorrow morning, for the afternoon holiday supper tomorrow.

I'm also having Starbucks' Toasted Graham Coffee and miniature Easter cupcakes with lavender frosting and tiny yellow flowers, for after dinner treats. :)

Bon Appétit :bunchflowers:

GeorgiaMa'am 04-11-2020 07:27 PM

- chicken pot pie with carrots

firegal 04-11-2020 07:45 PM

Simple home made taco salad.

Bèsame* 04-12-2020 10:24 AM

Easter dinner á la my style

Shrimp cocktail
Steamed asparagus
Strawberry shortcake , some how. Lol let's see what kind of shortcake I can create🍓🍓

Thinking a vanilla one mug cake???

kittygrrl 04-12-2020 11:06 AM

made
chicken pot pie
green salad w homemade dressing
strawberry compote over ice cream

RebelDyke 04-12-2020 01:03 PM

I am thinking chili today. Yeah i know it's Easter and I had this dinner planned, but noone planned for a cold windy day....

maybe i'll do a thick creamy chicken noodle soup instead...sigh decisions decisions.

Jedi 04-12-2020 01:50 PM

I'm thinking of doing up my baked ziti tonight. I know CCB loves it and I like knowing she's getting a good home cooked meal. Now that I'm cooking more, I'm doing more vegetarian options so that I can share with her. It's not so bad eating vegetarian. But there are some things that just need meat. I am quite conscious of what I cook. The apartment is rather small and I don't want her to get grossed out. Pasta was picked pretty clean at the store, so I bought the expensive imported kind. And shredded cheese was picked clean, but I found name brand cheese to use. It was ok, too. I got enough for two. We will eat pretty well in lock down.

firegal 04-12-2020 03:40 PM

Boneless thigh med prawns cooked in air fryer with a raw red pepper and cottage cheese.

kittygrrl 04-12-2020 04:16 PM

french dip
green salad w homemade ranch
dutch apple pie ala mode

Gemme 04-12-2020 06:08 PM

I sauteed Mirepoix with some turkey sausage and then added in jambalaya rice and am having oj to drink.

GeorgiaMa'am 04-12-2020 06:13 PM

- honey glazed ham
- lima beans
- blueberry muffins

Stone-Butch 04-13-2020 06:41 AM

Dinner

Salmon and steamed broccoli. Ice tea.