Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Bèsame* 11-21-2022 06:55 PM

Cheesy taco soup.
This is so easy and tasty.

Sparkling water.

GeorgiaMa'am 11-21-2022 09:51 PM

Captain D's three piece fish meal with two sides of Cole slaw and hush puppies

Stone-Butch 11-21-2022 10:11 PM

Dinner

Poached salmon with mashed potatoes with melted cheese. Ice tea.

kittygrrl 11-22-2022 05:06 PM

Wok Fried Rice w Cashews & Plant Based Chicken
https://www.vitacost.com/blog/wp-con...0261495268.jpg
fantastic!

Bèsame* 11-23-2022 06:19 PM

I wanted tamales. But my Mexican restaurant was closed already. Boo hoo

Cuban sandwich from Publix deli. You know I had to stop and get horseradish. When I got it home, my half, I put hot and sweet jalapenos on it. So good.

Now I'm sampling the food for tomorrow's dinner.
Perhaps a glass a wine between some laundry I'm trying to squeeze in. (Why am I so busy?)

GeorgiaMa'am 11-23-2022 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1291256)

Cuban sandwich from Publix deli.

Those are surprisingly so good! I like Publix deli.

For dinner I had:
- a pork chop with gravy
- a slice of fresh bread
- a slice of nut and raisin custard pie, whose name is terrible so I won't say it here
- a Cosmic Crisp apple

Gemme 11-23-2022 08:45 PM

I had Greek pasta salad and two stuffing balls. One had sausage, cranberries, apples and diced veggies. The other had Andouille sausage and a cornbread base. The second was spicier but the first had a better texture. I had a juice blend with Uncle Matt's Ultimate Immunity blend (orange, elderberry, zinc), Bolthouse's carrot juice, orange juice and Bolthouse's Amazing Mango. Delish all around!

BullDog 11-23-2022 09:40 PM

In Training For Tomorrow

Ribs, mac-n-cheese, broccoli, dinner roll, and a Dr. Pepper.

Stone-Butch 11-24-2022 10:03 PM

Dinner

Shopping again today. One and a half dozen huge shrimp, a dozen scallops, one lb. of mussels. One bottle of seafood sauce. Fried the shrimp and scallops and steamed the mussels in white wine (Non A). Ice tea with lots of lemon. OMG yum

Gemme 11-24-2022 11:38 PM

I had turkey earlier in the day so dinner was Korean beef tips with a stuffing ball and Bolthouse Strawberry Banana juice blend.

For those that are not familiar, a stuffing ball is just what you think it is. Different ingredients according to your taste and dietary preferences in one biggo lump. I love to toast them up so the outside is a little crispy and the inside is soft and hot.

GeorgiaMa'am 11-25-2022 03:36 AM

- Lima Beans
- Mashed Potatoes
- a slice of Dutch Apple pie

Stone-Butch 11-26-2022 03:17 AM

Dinner

Fried trout and boiled potato with french green beans. Ice tea.

GeorgiaMa'am 11-26-2022 07:12 PM

- a big vat of egg drop soup with wontons - perfect for a cold and rainy night
- pot stickers

GeorgiaMa'am 11-27-2022 10:50 PM

- a Popeye's chicken sandwich
- red beans and rice
- Ginger snaps
- half a banana (well, I sliced it and Brittany ate it)

Stone-Butch 11-28-2022 09:59 PM

Dinner

crispy chicken wings in the oven with tater tots. Ice tea.

GeorgiaMa'am 11-28-2022 10:05 PM

- a rotisserie chicken sandwich
- Dutch apple pie with sharp cheddar cheese melted on top

GeorgiaMa'am 11-29-2022 09:52 PM

- 2 honey BBQ chicken wings
- a Philly cheesesteak sandwich
- half of a Honeycrisp apple

kittygrrl 11-30-2022 02:21 PM

i've haven't really decided....a soup?...with lentils & spices:hk11:not enough time to bake bread:alieninjar:

Stone-Butch 11-30-2022 05:48 PM

Dinner

Med. rare striploin with a side of tater tots and steamed broccoli. Ice tea.

FireSignFemme 11-30-2022 07:41 PM

Homemade turkey noodle soup. J didn't just throw some dried pasta in the pot and call it good, she made the noodles from scratch. The kids made two turkeys and will eat the white meat but don't prefer it, and only the wings. So because white meat doesn't keep all that well in the fridge what couldn't be sliced for sandwiches the next couple of days she made into soup and gave it all to me. I have so much soup now it turned in to a puzzle getting it all in the freezer.

Dare lemon creme cookies and a cup of coffee with 1/2 and 1/2 for dessert. These cookies are made by a Canadian company and are so good, better than any sandwich cookies made here that I've found so far. All their creme sandwich cookies are and now we can get them at Big Lots for a really good price and fresher than any of those sold at the grocery store chain mega giants too. If diabetes becomes my killer I imagine it will be in large part because of these cookies. Yum!