Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

GeorgiaMa'am 02-17-2020 07:34 PM

- cheeseburger with caramelized onions and sauteed mushrooms
- french fries
- applesauce

GeorgiaMa'am 02-18-2020 05:51 PM

- smothered pork chops
- rice and gravy
- collard greens
- a Valentine's chocolate

homoe 02-18-2020 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1262155)
- smothered pork chops
- rice and gravy
- collard greens

I'll have what she's having ESPECIALLY if that chocolate is from See's....

Gemme 02-18-2020 10:05 PM

It's been rainy almost all day so I had turkey chili to warm my belly and some chips and pico de gallo just because. I put a few of the chips in the chili for a little bit of crunch. Water to drink and lemon curd cookies for dessert.

GeorgiaMa'am 02-20-2020 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1262157)
I'll have what she's having ESPECIALLY if that chocolate is from See's....

No sorry, they are Godiva chocolates.

GeorgiaMa'am 02-20-2020 10:47 AM

Last night was:
- spaghetti with meat sauce
- braised cabbage
- applesauce
- a vanilla cookie

Bèsame* 02-20-2020 09:32 PM

I bought hatch chili gouda cheese to make cheesy broccoli some time this week.

It was tonight! I added a handful of mini shell pasta, and some shrimp. My cheese sauce also included heavy whipping cream and some cream cheese.

Homemade wine with diet 7-up..a wine cooler.
I made wine, for real!

It was amazingly delicious!

GeorgiaMa'am 02-21-2020 12:55 AM

- a chicken quesadilla with salsa and sour cream
- french fries
- applesauce

Orema 02-21-2020 07:49 AM

last night was greek salad with almost no lettuce but chock full of grilled veggies and chicken. Will have leftovers for tonight.

GeorgiaMa'am 02-21-2020 07:23 PM

- Spicy garlic chicken and shrimp
- steamed rice
- wings
- house special fried rice
- chicken noodle soup
- sesame balls
- green tea to drink
- a fortune cookie

Kätzchen 02-24-2020 11:45 PM

I pan seared some slices of green cabbage wedges in evoo and a small patty of meatless 'meat' which had some jalapenos too. It was easy to make, tasty and now I feel satisfied.

Water to drink, maybe a cup of herbal tea before bedtime.

:moonstars:

GeorgiaMa'am 02-25-2020 10:30 AM

Last night was:
- meatloaf
- mashed potatoes
- applesauce
- an oatmeal cookie (oh, all right, it was two!)

Stone-Butch 02-25-2020 07:40 PM

Dinner

I went fishing today and got a beautiful rainbow trout from the fish market. It was super fresh and good. You know its fresh cause fresh fish does not smell like fish, if it does, it is not fresh. Add some spinach and dinner is done.

C0LLETTE 02-26-2020 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1262514)
I went fishing today and got a beautiful rainbow trout from the fish market. It was super fresh and good. You know its fresh cause fresh fish does not smell like fish, if it does, it is not fresh. Add some spinach and dinner is done.

You went fishing in a fish market?
Good going, Stone!
Not sure if it's cheaper than getting a fishing licence, and probably a lot less self-righteous than catch and release, but buying your choice fish is keeping a lot more people employed...so, good on ya!

nycfem 02-26-2020 07:01 PM

I made Hungry Girl capellini-style Noodles (tofu shirataki noodles). They are a headache to make, though they don't take too long really. They also come out odd but taste pretty good. Here's how I make them:

They are stored in water, so cut open package and drain. They smell like seaweed and must be washed. Then microwave to dry them out (one minute per pack). Then dry stirfry them in a wok until they are crisp and completely dry.

I had them with dry-sauteed onions, riced cauliflower, broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, garlic, and spaghetti sauce.

OMG, the meal was quite delicious. Surprisingly so...

GeorgiaMa'am 02-26-2020 07:41 PM

Lately all I really want is Chinese food. Who knows what gosh-awful food they will give me in the hospital?

- Cashew chicken
- Steamed rice
- chicken noodle soup
- sesame balls

FireSignFemme 02-26-2020 10:57 PM

I don't know I was goofy on pain meds when I went shopping and made some really poor choices. I bought the last six packages of diet black cherry Jello they had, so will definitely be having some of that. It's so good though, so happy mistake. If you're ever going to have an error in judgment this is probably one of the better poor decisions to make.

Bèsame* 02-26-2020 11:54 PM

The last of chicken enchiladas with out the corn tortillas. Shredded chicken, onions, cheese with enchilada sauce. Add a dollop of sour cream.

They were ok. Definitely can improve on that somehow.

Birthday cake flavored peeps. 😮

JDeere 02-27-2020 04:17 PM

Fried cabbage with onion and bacon with a side of rice and green beans.

GeorgiaMa'am 02-27-2020 06:42 PM

- chicken noodle soup
- house fried rice