Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   WHO is on your Mind ... Why? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2026)

MissItalianDiva 03-18-2011 11:19 PM

Just when you begin to not remember and let it fade...

The lightning crashes and literally a blast from the past comes walking back around...odd how someone we have not thought about or discussed in years upon seeing them it rushes back and you somehow find yourself clicking again right at the same spot as if no time and no apologies were needed.

PaPa 03-18-2011 11:42 PM

Always on my mind lately....

I have been fortunate enough to bond with someone special....she may think that I am crazy but what is going through my head? The song Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith. I hope she knows how much she means to me. :flowers:

Luv 03-19-2011 01:09 AM

one of my good sister-friends is on my mind..usually when that happens it means I need to say a prayer for them. Ya know they saying,,let go and let God :)

~BluEydFemme~ 03-17-2012 09:00 AM

My Father Is On My Mind

My Father is the one who is on my mind....not just today but EVERY DAY since he has passed. It was 2 months ago this past Thursday that he's been gone. I miss him DEARLY yet know he's happy in Heaven now. R.I.P. Dad! I Love U!(w)

Chancie 03-17-2012 09:19 AM

My mother has been on my mind a lot lately.

I talk to her every week and we text, and

I try very hard to see her every couple of months.

I know her health is deteriorating, and

She seems a little flakier to me.

I am concerned about the quality of her life in the next few years.

:stillheart:

genghisfawn 03-17-2012 09:47 AM

I was lucky enough to have three godparents growing up... my mother's best friend Emily, and her parents, Eunice and Kurt. I called the women Auntie, but Kurt I called Papa, because everybody did.

Papa passed away when I was overseas and I couldn't come back. Auntie Eunice passed away in January and we're in Regina for her funeral. Auntie and Papa are on my mind today... Papa's loud, roaring voice; German sentence structure; cigar smoke; fat armchair; piles of newspapers; pump organ; packs of gum; being called "girlie"... Auntie's soft smile; red hair; large glasses; gentle eyes; mouth-melting cinnamon buns; long hugs; good advice.

LeftWriteFemme 10-26-2012 08:16 PM

The Beatles have been on my mind

RockOn 10-26-2012 08:29 PM

A distant friend because she sent me some special lotion for splits in my fingers. I have had a deep split on my thumb now for about 2 weeks. I remembered I had the special lotion, used it and thought of her.

Stud_puppy1991 10-26-2012 08:45 PM

my dad, since his birthday is in a couple days and Halloween was when I lost him.

femmsational 10-26-2012 09:10 PM

The bitch that ran me over....cause today I hurt!!!!

Duchess 10-26-2012 09:16 PM

My Auntie Shawn is on my mind today....

When I was a kid, I thought drug addiction was a problem for people with mental or financial issues. When my aunt became an addict everybody thought it was a phase, until it became apparent that she was high all the time.

My grandparents threatened to stop her allowance and kick her out of the house. Nothing mattered but the drugs. She would do anything and ANYone to get high. Her actions eventually resulted in a very painful death. Thank you very much AIDS!!!!

She definitely educated us. I miss her terribly.(f)

Duchess

Darbonaire 10-26-2012 09:50 PM

My grand-daughter

Who called me "unexpectedly apparently..or accidentally...lol> just singing some song about a choo choo train.....made me miss her for a moment....<sad smile>....

Duchess 10-26-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darbonaire (Post 685030)
Who called me "unexpectedly apparently..or accidentally...lol> just singing some song about a choo choo train.....made me miss her for a moment....<sad smile>....

So sweet:)

bright_arrow 10-27-2012 12:53 AM

Been talking to a lot of friends lately, and everyone seems to be having some struggles. Just hoping karma comes around and evens it all out for them :tarot:

GraffitiBoi 10-27-2012 03:31 AM

*She* is... Because I got a wonderful card in the mail from her today... And because I think my feelings for her are way deeper than I realized... And because I haven't felt this way for someone in a very very long time (years)... And because unless something bad happens (financially) I get to see her in less than 2 months... And because I'm worried that she may change her mind about me... And because I overthink things... LOL I'll stop rambling now...

~ocean 10-27-2012 06:29 AM

My Renaissance Butch ~~ hys diversity in so many ways ~

Duchess 10-27-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duchess (Post 685019)
Her actions eventually resulted in a very painful death.

I was accused of blaming AIDS for my Aunt's death. Apparently this sentence I wrote was missed the first time around.:|

Duchess

Tcountry 10-27-2012 11:55 PM

A very good friend of mine...& why not? I really care about her...
*tip hat*

txdoc 10-28-2012 02:39 AM

My youngest son as I see him beginning to fall in love.

lusciouskiwi 10-28-2012 03:33 AM

Handsome is. How she is, whether she's enjoying her break away, if she's thinking about me and us and the future. Just when I was feeling all calm about it, all que sera sera, the tears come.