Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   WHO is on your Mind ... Why? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2026)

GeorgiaMa'am 02-19-2020 06:31 PM

My mom. When we spoke on the phone, she sounded more relaxed and happy than usual. I think it's because she's currently in her own home and not at my sister's house. She loves my sister and her family, and she has her own suite there, but there are four other adults in that house. She prefers to keep more to herself most of the time. Also, my sister has cats - which are not allowed in my mom's suite - but my mom was a farm girl and has never quite been able to resign herself to the idea of animals in the house.

homoe 03-31-2020 04:03 PM

Embellishing.........

~~~
Newscaster Brian Williams WHY because this guy could screw up reporting on a one car funeral!

The first sentence out of his mouth after yesterday's briefing was misinformation and IF he'd pay attention and watched he'd know that in fact we heard from BOTH of the doctors not just Fauci!

Instead of listening, watching, and paying attention to the briefing, I can just picture this little weasel face counting the seconds till they cut back to him so he could blather, expound, and pontificate!!

Piss-ant!!!!!

homoe 04-01-2020 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1264592)
~~~
Newscaster Brian Williams WHY because this guy could screw up reporting on a one car funeral!

The first sentence out of his mouth after yesterday's briefing was misinformation and IF he'd pay attention and watched he'd know that in fact we heard from BOTH of the doctors not just Fauci!

Instead of listening, watching, and paying attention to the briefing, I can just picture this little weasel face counting the seconds till they cut back to him so he could blather, expound, and pontificate!!

Piss-ant!!!!!

I'm thinking perhaps I need to take a break from watching MSNBC...:scarytv:

easygoingfemme 04-04-2020 07:01 AM

My brother, my family. On Monday it will be one full year since he passed. Due to Covid, our family can't even be together for the day. I still feel completely shell shocked that he is gone. I hate that I can't be with his children right now. I hate that I can't go be with my parents who lost their son. We talked about going to the cemetery and making sure we stand far apart from each other but we thought that would hurt even more.

FireSignFemme 04-04-2020 01:28 PM

My next door neighbor. It's been unusually quiet at her place.

nhplowboi 04-04-2020 04:19 PM

Trump....why is it when he is not running his mouth at the podium and others are speaking, he looks like a frigging bulldog (oh those jowls) who is hearing some kind of weird screeching noise. You know, tilting his head from side to side while occasionally watching the person who is speaking and squinting his eyes.
LOL I just read this to Bevi and she said that is because he is listening to the voices in his head that we can't hear.

FireSignFemme 04-07-2020 06:53 PM

What my neighbor is doing. She was so quite the past couple of days I started to wonder if maybe she was dead. Well she's alive and very much kicking. Today it sounds like a couple of sumo wrestlers are going at it in there.

Stone-Butch 04-07-2020 10:15 PM

On your mind

She knows who she is and although I can't see her I can feel her presence at times.

On my mind is the many families and people who are going through so much during this virus time. Too many sick people and way too many passing away. I am glad my mom and dad are not here to go through this. I saw my sister suffer to her death with a lung disease and it is not a fitting thing to have to go through or watch a loved one go through.

kittygrrl 04-08-2020 02:34 AM

dreaming at my middle school..wandering through the halls looking for something i'd lost, very upset.......................................dreami ng..no fun

RebelDyke 04-26-2020 12:24 PM

My mom. In a few days it will be a reminder of her death. While she has been gone for a hot minute... (under 10 years). It still hurts like it was yesterday.

I really wish she were here to see me graduate

:rrose:

Baby_Yoda 04-26-2020 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebelDyke (Post 1266566)
My mom. In a few days it will be a reminder of her death. While she has been gone for a hot minute... (under 10 years). It still hurts like it was yesterday.

I really wish she were here to see me graduate

:rrose:

I believe she will be watching and extremely proud of you.