Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you wearing now? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99)

Bèsame* 09-12-2021 05:27 PM

Fancy Sunday evening look

Denim shorts, sleeveless white cotton top. No shoes...its still summer☀️

Orema 11-24-2021 08:42 AM

It's cold and windy off Lake Michigan so I'm wearing layers.

B&W striped sports bra, gray cammi, thin heat-retaining long-sleeve black tee, black "good vibes" sweater.

Blue-laced undies, soft boot socks, black leggings, gray leg warmers, black nikes.

I think I could use a some of these ...

https://s7d9.scene7.com/is/image/orc...resMode=sharp2

Gemme 11-24-2021 01:45 PM

Since I'm still being lazy, I'm in a white oversized tee and some satin basketball shorts. I haven't transitioned over to my winter jammie pants yet. Soon, very soon.

PlatinumPearl 01-30-2022 03:05 PM

I'm Wearing....

Grey sweatshirt and sweatpants with a white t-shirt and really comfortable grey woolen socks and slippers.

Kätzchen 07-27-2023 08:57 AM

Yesterday I dressed up like Barbie (pink!!).

Today …lmao… I have yet to get dressed. But I’m still ‘pink’.

<<<<<<~~~ never had a Barbie doll but I did have a doll with massive pink hair. ✨✨✨✨✨✨☺️

Bèsame* 08-05-2023 09:50 AM

I'm heading off to an outside concert with humid temps. So my plan the less the best!

A mint green strappy cold shoulder gauzy top over denim lace trimmed denim shorts. Hair up! Flip flops!

Before I leave I need to pick a summer color nail polish for my fresh pedicure.

Which one will I pick?? Lol

MaddieRobbie 08-05-2023 11:20 AM

Pouring wine at a private party this afternoon, so I'm steaming the wrinkles out of one of my better sundresses, which I will pair with a light sweater or a jean jacket.

While I'm doing that, I'm in an oversized concert t-shirt (The Stones) and a pair of shorts.

Kätzchen 11-09-2023 11:19 AM

Just got up a bit ago and not ready to get dressed. I’m in my long nightgown, sporting my matching sleep thing for my eyes, and my newly painted nails and toes done in Barbie Pink Chrome. My hair is all curly fluffy :bow:

kittygrrl 11-11-2023 10:53 AM

Black jeans, white turtleneck, Barefeet, hair in pony, thin Gold ring on middle finger
listening to-
drinking ..

coffee

Kätzchen 11-21-2023 11:46 AM

Black pants, black fitted top with deep low square neck and long sleeves, striped socks in black, pink &white, lazy loafer shoes (Made in Italy), and all my low profile jewelry (lol). And, although my family is in the throes of terrible news-ville, I am still going to flash a few Hollywood smiles today, just to cheer myself up. :tease: :bow: :cheer: :kissy:

Kätzchen 12-09-2023 10:06 AM

I’m wearing yoga leggings under a blue and cream colored summer floral sundress over an army green long sleeved dress top with a dark cobalt blue zip jacket with neck scarf too and white Adidas suede shoes.

:balloon: :hk20:

cinnamongrrl 12-11-2023 10:10 AM

Scrubs. Eternally 😳

Today I like my top particularly though. It’s primarily teal with little purple
And pink designs speckled around. With black pants. And my puffy coat because the house I’m working in today is colddddd 🥶 Skechers slip ons for shoes. Best shoe I’ve ever bought (other than hiking boots)

Kätzchen 12-14-2023 01:25 PM

Black yoga trousers, Black baseball jersey, Black socks with copper sparkles, natural nails and toenails (polish free), and a spritz of my honey’s favorite body spray (ocean coconuts). :bow: 😘☺️

kittygrrl 12-15-2023 03:55 PM

black ripped jeans, white long sleeve t w red heart broke in pieces, barefeet, hair slicked back (wet from shower) no make-up

Kätzchen 12-16-2023 08:40 AM

I have yet to get dressed but I’ve already curled and styled my hair.

I think I will wear my earth tone sweater dress set in sandy beige tones. It’s a long sweater dress with no sleeves, but it also has a matching long sweater jacket that is knee length, with red sapphire necklace and matching earrings.

Happy Saturday!!

Bèsame* 12-17-2023 08:54 PM

Afternoon lounging around stuff..
Red Christmas plaid flannel drawstring pants.
Rams hoodie. (Yay for the win, playoff bound)
Christmas plaid scrunchie on my pony tail.
Flip flops..is Florida..lol

Kätzchen 04-08-2024 10:53 AM

Black stockings with red heart socks, black body hugging tunic dress over a leaf print swing skirt, with matching red sapphire necklace and earrings and other matching jewelry (red mother of pearl watch with tiny diamonds).♦️

Stone-Butch 04-14-2024 10:24 PM

Wearing Now

Black, white and grey camo pants with black tshirt. bare feet.

nhplowboi 04-15-2024 05:50 AM

Faded blue Levi's, blue canvas long sleeved shirt and a pair of flip flops. Just a blue Monday.

easygoingfemme 04-15-2024 06:25 AM

Keen sandals
Blue jeans
Tie-dye tunic
Green shrug
Turtle earrings
Fidget ring