Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

girl_dee 03-13-2012 04:38 PM

leftover ground beef, added mushrooms and gravy
mashed taters
boiled carrots
cucumbers
YUM

TimilDeeps 03-13-2012 05:47 PM

When I decide, I'll let y'all know . . . or not ;)

pajama 03-13-2012 06:09 PM

I'll know when it finishes defrosting. It's either leftover spaghetti sauce or leftover chili. Either way I'm making pasta, and that's what's for dinner. :)

Scuba 03-13-2012 06:10 PM

Leftover yellow curry with chicken and potatoes..spicy :)

Princess 03-14-2012 02:39 AM

Lastnight I had a delicious salad with olives, tomatoes and cucumbers, and some leftover alfredo with broccoli in it.

Tonight I am having steak, baked potato and a salad. Oh and probably cottage cheese, because I always eat cottage cheese with steak... NOM!

Hollylane 03-14-2012 04:40 PM

I ate an early supper...

Spinach, leek and ricotta frittata
Slice of honey and herb turkey
Mixed baby green salad w/artichoke hearts, egg, parmigiano-reggiano, green olives, and a smidgen of blue cheese dressing...

I could not eat more than half of my supper...Lunch is ready for tomorrow!

Gemme 03-14-2012 08:28 PM

OMG, someone save me from myself.

:blink:

I put my stuff in the fridge (new to me) and I didn't realize each friggin drawer has its own thermostat. My tomatoes and apples are rock hard and my salad mix frozen as well as my mushrooms.

Bah!

So, for dinner, instead of eating a yummy Asian salad that's tangy and yummiful, I am eating soggy, half frozen salad.

Because I don't want to waste it.

The soggy, half frozen salad.

Lazy Daze 03-14-2012 08:35 PM

We tried Firehouse Subs today bc a friend of ours kept raving about them...ummmm..not seeing what the hoopla was about

ruffryder 03-14-2012 08:36 PM

poor Gemme..

tonight I had steak nachos and a couple amber bocks. I'm trying to decide if I want a bite of turtle pie now.

Gemme 03-14-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruffryder (Post 547116)
poor Gemme..

tonight I had steak nachos and a couple amber bocks. I'm trying to decide if I want a bite of turtle pie now.

I'm pretty sure you do, cuz I would.

Dude 03-14-2012 08:44 PM

melt in your mouth pastrami / swiss cheese sandwich on rye
with lots of mustard and an orange gaterade

justkim 03-14-2012 08:54 PM

Turkey chili... made with black beans and kidney beans... 4 diced jalapenos and two habenero peppers added for kick... mhmmmm...

Gemme 03-15-2012 06:17 PM

Some seriously good bbq. Tiny place, kind of divey, goooood food. Three meat platter with cole slaw (Sweet! Score!) and potato salad and pickles and onions (eh) and bread and SWEET TEA.

OMG!

I'm in glutton Heaven right about now.

:tease:

WolfyOne 03-15-2012 06:18 PM

I was way too tired from work to cook and 5 days of pasta was enough for me, so I boiled water, added grits and ate a BIG bowl of them like hot cereal.

ruffryder 03-15-2012 06:39 PM

Chicken parmigiana. Pasta. bread. UN sweet tea.

clay 03-15-2012 09:12 PM

gemme, my apartment complex I am in, requires the thermostat be on 5 and left there..try that setting and look at the ones for the veggie drawers and go a degree towards warmer and see what happens. The 5 setting on mine keeps my things a good cold temp and NOT freezing veggies in the drawer. Anyway I am offering some suggestions...hope it helps..good luck Ms. Gemme.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 547105)
OMG, someone save me from myself.

I put my stuff in the fridge (new to me) and I didn't realize each friggin drawer has its own thermostat. My tomatoes and apples are rock hard and my salad mix frozen as well as my mushrooms.

Bah!

So, for dinner, instead of eating a yummy Asian salad that's tangy and yummiful, I am eating soggy, half frozen salad.

Because I don't want to waste it.

The soggy, half frozen salad.

Hollylane 03-15-2012 09:18 PM

Carb-free pepperoni pizza with homemade sauce. Yum.

Mtn 03-15-2012 09:26 PM

Making healthy fried rice, and she will have sauteed asian shrimp and I will have chicken.

Breathless 03-15-2012 09:29 PM

tonight i made lasagna ...mmm :)

SelfMadeMan 03-15-2012 09:49 PM

Made homemade split pea soup with brown rice and carrots, in my cast iron kettle... it was SO freakin good.... MMMmmm!