Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Boots13 02-15-2013 08:26 PM

throwin it down tonight...

sleeves rolled up,
ingredients at the ready,
butch faire extraordinaire...

a bowl of cereal.

Gemme 02-15-2013 08:37 PM

Pizza and red velvet poptarts.

Cowboi 02-15-2013 08:47 PM

Boiled crawfish and beer!!!!

cinnamongrrl 02-15-2013 10:05 PM

I had pesto tortellini and a cheese cake brownie...the tortellini was for some semblance of nutrition...and the brownie was so I don't hurt anyone :|

maryam 02-15-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trev (Post 749424)
Tonight was my night to help at the church fish fry.
Lent and a whole bunch of guys frying fish, fries, hush puppies, making baked beans, cole slaw and yes even dessert is nothing but YUM!

Clearly, I am going to the wrong church! We had spaghetti dinners during Advent, but never fish fry.

Trev 02-16-2013 04:14 PM

Homemade lasagna with homemade sauce
Garlic bread too of course

cinnamongrrl 02-16-2013 05:02 PM

Half of a turkey breast sammich with lots of nummy veggies on sourdough...

A cup of seafood gumbo

and

The requisite cream cheese brownie :|

girl_dee 02-16-2013 05:12 PM

Smashed cauliflower

roast beef and gravy with lots of onions

Cowboi 02-16-2013 05:15 PM

Grilled talapia, and broccoli

willow 02-16-2013 05:24 PM

Spicy prawn, fresh pineapple and red pepper kebabs with a green salad, followed by fresh blackberries and natural yogurt.

jcisbutch 02-16-2013 06:34 PM

dinner

white cheddar and broccoli soup
homemade honey walnut wheat bread
amish butter
club soda with a lime

maryam 02-16-2013 06:59 PM

Home-made chicken and dumplings.

ManOMan 02-16-2013 08:54 PM

Well I should know better than to read this thread when I'm so hungry. All I know is that I need some serious red meat....and maybe salad. I guess I'm going out to eat. I've got nothing defrosted.

Gemme 02-16-2013 09:01 PM

:sushi:

2 cuties

Coke

SweetTart gummies

TheMerryFairy 02-16-2013 09:19 PM

Oh my goodness! I had so much food tonight and it was all delicious!

Anyone who knows me will know that I love fresh creative and inspired meals. It's soul food! My boss gave me a ticket to a jazz event for Vday and it had fine dining included. Get this, you could request another dish if you really had room for more at the end. I had both desserts because I just couldn't choose! I made sure not to eat anything since breakfast to make room. The best part was that while it was fnie dining, it was still comfortable!

Maybe that was the 3 bottles of wine they had served with the 5 courses!

Here was the menu for the evening :

Starters (courses 1 & 2) soup and salad - Red coconut Curry bisque or sweet potato bisque w/maple creme crispy parsnip/pecan praline AND roasted beet salad w/ citrus vinigrette/goat cheese, candied walnuts & balsamic reduction

Choice of appetizer beyond soup and salad (course 3) : Oysters baked on the halfshell OR Roasted red pepper goat cheese dip w/ toasted pita

Main entrees (choice of beef or chicken) : Smoked baccon wrapped beef tenderloin OR Grilled serloin w/ 4 peppercorn demi glaze served with truffle mousseline potato & butter poached broccolini

Or the chicken selections : Organic raspberry & brie stuffed chicken W/ pomegranate reduction OR sundried tomato & sourbread stuffed chicken breast w/ charred pepper & garlic cream
Either of those were served with yukon gold potato and honey seared asparagus w/toasted almonds

The dessert? HEAVEN : Strawberry infused chocolate buttermilk cake with strawberry whipped cream, vanilla bean icecream & warm german chocolate
drizzle OR (in my case AND) Dark chocolate espresso cake w/ milk choc mousse & strawberry mint preserve.

I NEVER had a fine dining experience and even my closest experience is nothing in comparison to tonight! I will remember it for a long long time. The music was being played through dinner and I got to watch people dance between courses. It was absolutely wonderful.

ruffryder 02-16-2013 09:45 PM

tonight we made pork and veggie dumplings and chicken lo mein.

Kent 02-16-2013 10:11 PM

What are you having for dinner tonight?

I had Stanley and Kenny over for dinner tonight. We had ribeyes and baked potatoes I threw on the grill. We were all happy, including Sugar.. ;)

Jesse 02-16-2013 11:19 PM

Yummy Empanadas de Res! Spicy little pockets of pure deliciousness!

JAGG 02-16-2013 11:26 PM

Lays potato chips. :blink:

JAGG 02-16-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 749920)
Yummy Empanadas de Res! Spicy little pockets of pure deliciousness!

On my way brother save me some I will bring cheesecake.