Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other Sexualities And Identities (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Pillow Princess (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5116)

imperfect_cupcake 05-30-2012 03:28 PM

Pillow Princess

I read someone mentioning this in the stone thread and I quite like the term. Although I sometimes refer to myself as "fuck dolly" as a joke.

I am not a stone femme. To my own understanding that's an ID for iether sexually stone femmes or stonefemmes. I am neither.

However I go through fabulous periods of being a complete pillow princess/fuck dolly and I love it. I'm multi-orgasmic, squirty, messy, loud, scratchy, grabbing, occasionally with tears from how completely turned inside out I am from the cluster orgasms.

I personally love the periods of pillow princess I go through. I'm also a quite capable dominant pillow princess. I've tied my partners up, whipped their backs and asses for being filthy, horrible, dirty minded, nasty... and then when I undo them, they grab me, pin me down with the weight of their bodies, wrap an lovely arm around my back and fuck the life out of me afterwards. It's a fun game.

Pillow Princess crown is fun to wear. I'm more than happy to bring them off after they've spent all that time enjoying themselves turning me into a sex-mess. Many of my partners don't to want to bother with reaching their bonna everytime afterwards but I'm more than happy to suck them off properly. Personally I still think that's still within the realm of Pillow Princess/Fuck Dolly.

Some of them like a finger on their gspot when I suck them off, so it's not exactly stone. I'm happy with performing that ritual thanks. I'm fine with it not happening.

I'm not stone, but I love being a Pillow Princess/Fuck Dolly.

I'm not all the time... but it's a good 70-30 split. The other 30 percent is Holy Hell Domme Bitch, but I don't need to fuck anyone while I'm in that space. it's nice, but it's equally nice to just be a royal fucking nasty sadistic bitch and then, of course, hit the pillow...

Thought since there was space for expressing "other sexual ID's" I thought I'd speak up in defence of Pillow Bitch or Fuck Dolly or Pillow Princess...

I am also dying for a good shag at the moment so I'm funneling all that sexual energy someplace....

G Snap! 05-30-2012 03:47 PM

I always thought the term "pillow princess" meant a girl who just lays there and doesn't participate and demands their partner to do all the work...

Would love to comapre sex terms with someone from another country...
:phonegab:

I do, however, agree with a proper reward if one turns me into a sex-mess, especially if they didn't reach their bonna. :wink:

imperfect_cupcake 05-30-2012 04:02 PM

I don't buy it, that meaning to the term. Stone isn't really a term that's known here, so they call everyone who doesn't "fuck them back" a pillow princess. Frankly, there's nothing wrong with not doing anything back. But jesus, not doing anything back dosen't mean you lay there like a lump. It means you turn into a writhing multi orgasmic response unit to someone else's prowess!

I'd say a good chunk of the time they don't want to be brought off. They reach their bonna by having their brain glow from what they do to someone else. I get it. I've done domme work before and I never want anything done to me when I'm in that headspace. The getting something back happens while doing it to someone else.

I don't really follow the "you do me then I do you" school of thought. I do them some other time when they want it.

boobookitty 06-01-2012 04:05 PM

Happy thoughts and a big smile!

Sachita 06-01-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G Snap! (Post 594722)
I always thought the term "pillow princess" meant a girl who just lays there and doesn't participate and demands their partner to do all the work...

Would love to comapre sex terms with someone from another country...
:phonegab:

I do, however, agree with a proper reward if one turns me into a sex-mess, especially if they didn't reach their bonna. :wink:

yeah I thought so too! Damn I must be a pillow princess after all!

Miss_J 06-01-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeybarbara (Post 594711)
I read someone mentioning this in the stone thread and I quite like the term. Although I sometimes refer to myself as "fuck dolly" as a joke.

I am not a stone femme. To my own understanding that's an ID for iether sexually stone femmes or stonefemmes. I am neither.

However I go through fabulous periods of being a complete pillow princess/fuck dolly and I love it. I'm multi-orgasmic, squirty, messy, loud, scratchy, grabbing, occasionally with tears from how completely turned inside out I am from the cluster orgasms.

I personally love the periods of pillow princess I go through. I'm also a quite capable dominant pillow princess. I've tied my partners up, whipped their backs and asses for being filthy, horrible, dirty minded, nasty... and then when I undo them, they grab me, pin me down with the weight of their bodies, wrap an lovely arm around my back and fuck the life out of me afterwards. It's a fun game.

Pillow Princess crown is fun to wear. I'm more than happy to bring them off after they've spent all that time enjoying themselves turning me into a sex-mess. Many of my partners don't to want to bother with reaching their bonna everytime afterwards but I'm more than happy to suck them off properly. Personally I still think that's still within the realm of Pillow Princess/Fuck Dolly.

Some of them like a finger on their gspot when I suck them off, so it's not exactly stone. I'm happy with performing that ritual thanks. I'm fine with it not happening.

I'm not stone, but I love being a Pillow Princess/Fuck Dolly.

I'm not all the time... but it's a good 70-30 split. The other 30 percent is Holy Hell Domme Bitch, but I don't need to fuck anyone while I'm in that space. it's nice, but it's equally nice to just be a royal fucking nasty sadistic bitch and then, of course, hit the pillow...

Thought since there was space for expressing "other sexual ID's" I thought I'd speak up in defence of Pillow Bitch or Fuck Dolly or Pillow Princess...

I am also dying for a good shag at the moment so I'm funneling all that sexual energy someplace....

I would like to say... You are the absolute shit! (thats a good thing) Thank you for sharing, thank you for putting that into words that are perfect and thank you for giving me my own issues of needing a good fuck.

dark_crystal 06-01-2012 04:13 PM

i most often hear it as an insult.

but it could be a great screening tool, as in "i think you're cute too, here is my number. btw i am a pillow princess"

OMG THEY CALLED?????

win.

Daktari 06-01-2012 04:32 PM

Pillow Princess is a relatively derogatory term when used by many here in UK and means what previous posters have already said...in my experience.

Stone is not anathema here, in some circles, but it is uncommon if not unheard of outside the bft 'community'...also in my experience.

As for myself, well I don't attribute the negative connotations to the phrase and can *coff* appreciate a pillow princess :groucho:

The_Lady_Snow 06-01-2012 04:35 PM

Hip Hip Hurray

Thank all the sex Deities for fuck dollies!!!

dark_crystal 06-01-2012 04:54 PM

man

i kinda feel like doing some princessing right now!

imperfect_cupcake 06-01-2012 06:01 PM

I'd like to sign up for a session of it myself. If I was back in London, might have a chance. Oxford?? Well... yes. But I have to find those boyish dykes are that are usually screwing all the bored housewives, but are twiddeling their thumbs this weekend cause the hubbies have taken the family off for the Jubilee weekend... It's not an easy search. Hellllooooo you don't have to go screwing "straight" married girls anymore...

ahh the single femme life in a southern town outside london... the concept of queer community dried up like a puddle in july... I can't even use the word "butch" at the local lesbian night without people getting nervous... it's like I jumped back to vancouver island, 20 years ago... this summer is going to have verrrry little sex in it...

G Snap! 06-01-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_crystal (Post 595915)
i most often hear it as an insult.

but it could be a great screening tool, as in "i think you're cute too, here is my number. btw i am a pillow princess"

OMG THEY CALLED?????

win.

I would like to conduct a study. "I am a pillow princess" vs. "I am a fuck dolly".

I have been called a "fuck toy" and "cum bucket" among other creative names in the heat of passion. I think I like "fuck dolly" a lot!

imperfect_cupcake 06-02-2012 07:22 AM

it was an expression I used when a relationship ended where I was the top and the active member most of the time. I remember telling the stone butch I was out on a date with that all I wanted was to be a "fuck doll" for a little while, but far more animated and without the shocked expression. It morphed into fuck dolly and it kind of stuck. I quite like it myself. It's rather dirty. I like dirty.

This fuck dolly also enjoys dishing it out when it's wanted. I'm pretty skilled myself. But I do love being on my back and giving in.

maybe cause of my job being in control all the time that the chance to just let go and give over is a very sweet relief.

Kal-el Trail 03-10-2014 03:02 PM

To the OP of this thread...I just want to say, as a straight male, I wish more females were like you. In my case, I wish more straight females were more like you. :)

Cheers.

The_Lady_Snow 03-10-2014 05:00 PM

Fuck Dollies!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal-el Trail (Post 898327)
To the OP of this thread...I just want to say, as a straight male, I wish more females were like you. In my case, I wish more straight females were more like you. :)

Cheers.

LOL, it's funny you say that cause I wish more guys and butches were fuck dollies and weren't so caught up in their machismo and other such stuffs. If they were more guy/butch fuck dollies I'd be a mother fucking happy camper!!!

Nat 03-10-2014 05:16 PM

Well that first post was a fun read anyway. :)

Pillow princes and princesses can be the bomb. <3

Kal-el Trail 03-10-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow (Post 898342)
LOL, it's funny you say that cause I wish more guys and butches were fuck dollies and weren't so caught up in their machismo and other such stuffs. If they were more guy/butch fuck dollies I'd be a mother fucking happy camper!!!

I think my problem is, I look like the type that would man handle a woman, (not saying I'm ugly, I actually think pretty highly of my looks and try to take care of myself and stay somewhat in shape) when the fact of the matter is, I would have zero issues what-so-ever if I had a girlfriend who was a Pillow Princess. In fact, I find it completely hot. Most women I meet though want to be man handled...and to me, I feel like they have just been brainwashed into thinking that's how they need to be or something. I don't know...just doesn't feel right.

Don't get me wrong, I am a man, completely a man, most would say a "tough guy" but when it comes to a woman, she's to be worshiped, not controlled and beaten and treated like meat in bed. I don't get it. Honestly confuses the hell out of me.

MsTinkerbelly 03-10-2014 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal-el Trail (Post 898356)
I think my problem is, I look like the type that would man handle a woman, (not saying I'm ugly, I actually think pretty highly of my looks and try to take care of myself and stay somewhat in shape) when the fact of the matter is, I would have zero issues what-so-ever if I had a girlfriend who was a Pillow Princess. In fact, I find it completely hot. Most women I meet though want to be man handled...and to me, I feel like they have just been brainwashed into thinking that's how they need to be or something. I don't know...just doesn't feel right.

Don't get me wrong, I am a man, completely a man, most would say a "tough guy" but when it comes to a woman, she's to be worshiped, not controlled and beaten and treated like meat in bed. I don't get it. Honestly confuses the hell out of me.

We have many people here that prefer many different types of sex...please refrain from your iky judgements of what someone might find fucking wonderful.

And btw for "me" being a tough guy and completely a man isn't somethng that gives you any cred, as this is a queer website.

Just my 2cents, not trying to start a problem.

Kal-el Trail 03-10-2014 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly (Post 898371)
We have many people here that prefer many different types of sex...please refrain from your iky judgements of what someone might find fucking wonderful.

And btw for "me" being a tough guy and completely a man isn't somethng that gives you any cred, as this is a queer website.

Just my 2cents, not trying to start a problem.

I think you misinterpreted my meaning. I am simply speaking from my personal experiences. I can't sit here and tell you yours no more than you can tell me mine. My point is, is that the type woman I seem to attract is exactly as I described. So my judgment was not directed at anyone other than from my own point of view and the people I have personally been with. I'm not here to bash anyone.

Furthermore, the relevance of me stating that I am often taken as a "tough guy" was simply because, I feel that just because my personality would give most the indication that I am more of a "me me me" kind of man, the reality couldn't be further from the truth.

Sorry you took me like that...I'm sure most straight people who have visited this web site has given you flack of some sorts, so I am sure you are on guard, but trust me, I am not here to judge nor am I here to cause trouble. If I wanted trouble, I would find it on Facebook much easier than here.

MsTinkerbelly 03-10-2014 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal-el Trail (Post 898373)
I think you misinterpreted my meaning. I am simply speaking from my personal experiences. I can't sit here and tell you yours no more than you can tell me mine. My point is, is that the type woman I seem to attract is exactly as I described. So my judgment was not directed at anyone other than from my own point of view and the people I have personally been with. I'm not here to bash anyone.

Furthermore, the relevance of me stating that I am often taken as a "tough guy" was simply because, I feel that just because my personality would give most the indication that I am more of a "me me me" kind of man, the reality couldn't be further from the truth.

Sorry you took me like that...I'm sure most straight people who have visited this web site has given you flack of some sorts, so I am sure you are on guard, but trust me, I am not here to

judge nor am I here to cause trouble. If
I wanted trouble, I would find it on Facebook much easier than here.

Ah, you are correct, "most" straight people, especially men have (in the past) either come to judge us, get a little (or a lot) iky, or study us for a paper they are writing. While i understand that this is a "public website" (although privately owned) and anyone can read what is written here, i personally am not comfortable with hetrosexual men being in what should be "safe" space unless they are FTM and are part of the LGBT community.

I do not understand why you would want to be here; i mean, there wouldn't be much of a dating pool here, and we're not here (well most of us) to educate the general population about queer sex practices, and you (general you) can find a whole bunch of other sites dediated to golf or travel or yada yada yada.

Any way...i am going to get my ass handed to me for being unwelcoming, but i gotta tell you my truth so you will understand how a few others are going to feel, although i am not speaking for anyone but me. We are not here to educate you about women, and wevare not here to educate you about being queer...we are part of a community that deals with men thinking they can go anywhere they want, simply because they are men.

I'm done. Sorry Medusa and Jack