Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What made you smile today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=715)

Kätzchen 07-13-2017 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1155554)
Well you know that saying......Pink Sky at night sailors delight.......pink sky in morning sailor take warning, what do you suppose is up with these two pink skies? :|

It's that not so often, and seldomly seen so close together, ethereal phenomena....:giggle:....which is usually expressed as:
The Sky Is Blushing

:hk28:

2qt 07-13-2017 07:36 AM

Laying on our hammocks in the back yard under the stars talking with my daughter & showing her all the different star shapes.... It's those small things....

Mel C. 07-13-2017 10:02 AM

Easter eggs left for me in threads. Stalking can be fun!

nanners 07-13-2017 11:45 AM

Text messages and FB messaging with friends!

Lyte 07-13-2017 12:00 PM

Listening to 90's rock songs on YouTube.

Lyte 07-13-2017 12:52 PM

Just discovered ... 70's rock... makes me smile more. :koolaid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyte (Post 1155751)
Listening to 90's rock songs on YouTube.

clay 07-13-2017 12:55 PM

Hearing of the very special plans for my birthday this year...a week long celebration.....I am so excited.

My birthdays have been sucky to say the least since my partner died in 2009...and I pretty much gave up on celebrating any more...until now...now the day will be amazing....thanks to someone very special........

girl_dee 07-13-2017 03:26 PM

thinking about PLANS! :blush: :tanning::flying::girleating::toast:

Lyte 07-19-2017 04:27 PM

Aww... the joys of Customer Service Management...

Preface... I spoke to this couple twice today and this was the second conversation. If only all customers were like these two... 70+ year old retired couple... living in Las Vegas Baby!

Mr. is calling me back after I've explained to them that the issue wasn't our fault. So, Mr.'s saying (jokingly) that in order for him and his wife (on the other line) to remain customers ... some arm wrestling or poker would be required!

Me: *Blah blah blah* ... the customer's always right!

Him: That'd be strip poker.

Me: *laugh out loud* Okay ... well... before go down that road ... I'd need to take a look at you and you'd need to take a look at me!

Him: *laughs out loud and I can hear his wife laughing too*

Him: And... I need you to apologize for me to your Rep... what was his name... Bob ... I feel bad... I was pretty rude and said "This was bulls*t."

Me: Well, I appreciate that ... but ... we don't accept apologies from our customers... so ... I guess you two will have to play some poker.

Him/Her: *laughing on the other end of the phone*

Him: Oh no no... I only swing one way!

Me: Well... now ... that's what makes it a punishment.

Him/Her: *laughing on the other end of the phone*

This made me smile... and laugh... today! :)

Liam 07-19-2017 07:38 PM

Being able to do my long overdue laundry today. Clean sheets tonight, yay!

Bèsame* 07-19-2017 09:46 PM

I live in an area that has trains running all.the.time. I can plan so carefully and yet, get stopped by a train.

Today, there were two! I smiled when I remembered I used to think the first car over the track, their tires would pop, cause the tracks were so hot. My Dad must have started that with us, as kids.

girl_dee 07-20-2017 04:13 AM

feeling better even though it was a sleepless night............

Orema 07-20-2017 05:01 AM

Yesterday

A coworker I get to work with a couple times a year stopped by to give me the specs on her next project. We work so well together. She has a reputation for being difficult, but she's not. She just knows what she wants.

What took us 15 minutes can sometimes take an hour with other people. I told her I'd deliver a mock up by Friday, but I'll have something ready for her this morning. I love it when I work with people who know what they want. Keeps a smile on my face.

:bow:

Zimmeh 07-20-2017 07:36 AM

Knowing that my sixteen year old niece will be receiving her birthday present later this afternoon. I bought her a cute Starbucks cup, makeup brushes, one of her favorite hair brushes and a Florida Starbucks gift card. She now lives in Texas and really enjoys it.

Zimmeh

homoe 07-20-2017 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zimmeh (Post 1157382)
Knowing that my sixteen year old niece will be receiving her birthday present later this afternoon. I bought her a cute Starbucks cup, makeup brushes, one of her favorite hair brushes and a Florida Starbucks gift card. She now lives in Texas and really enjoys it.

Zimmeh

Isn't it great shopping for nieces, I have a greatniece (my nephew's girl) and she keeps me young at heart!

Zimmeh 07-20-2017 07:45 AM

Yes it is and I will be paying for her plane ticket to visit us for Christmas.
I took her and my ten year old niece to Epcot in June for their birthdays and it was cute watching them shop for Disney pins.

Zimmeh

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1157385)
Isn't it great shopping for nieces, I have a greatniece (my nephew's girl) and she keeps me young at heart!

clay 07-20-2017 08:53 AM

I am always smiling!

girl_dee 07-20-2017 10:39 AM

The response to my check in... :awww:

MsTinkerbelly 07-20-2017 12:06 PM

The blocking feature on facebook. :)

clay 07-20-2017 12:39 PM

Music! My own special playlist makes me smile!