Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Butch Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Butches Saying Hello To Other Butches...... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8341)

JDeere 05-24-2017 07:13 PM

The weekend is getting closer, I hope yall are having a good week so far!

NavyButch 05-25-2017 12:42 PM

Afternoon fellow Butches-

Hope everyone is having a good week. One more day and we got us a 3 day weekend- looking forward to it.

Take care-
NB

Chad 05-25-2017 05:24 PM

Butches

Hello Butches,

I took the next four days off. Yay!

I have plenty of work to keep me busy. I will also relax and hopefully sleep in.

Happy Thursday night,
Chad

JDeere 05-25-2017 08:00 PM

Hey all!

I work tomorrow, blah but get a 3 day weekend, which I need.

Chad 05-26-2017 07:54 AM

Butches

Howdy Butches,

I took today off yay!

I am still relaxing this morning but I have a busy day planned with one appointment this afternoon.

Tomorrow I will bbq for mom and I.
Strike up those grills it is Memorial Day weekend!

:bbq:

Chad

homoe 05-26-2017 08:34 AM

Hey good for you Chad, you deserve a break today!

homoe 05-26-2017 08:46 AM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...ZuJiQ55fDVNGyC

homoe 05-27-2017 09:22 AM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...K41IYrHPhN0gIx

Chad 05-27-2017 10:45 AM

Butches

Happy Saturday Butches,

I hope that everyone gets out for some fun this weekend.
:bbq: :motorbike: :harley: :golf: :fishing: :sailing:

Happy Memorial Day,
Chad

JDeere 05-27-2017 11:12 AM

Hey y'all!

Have a good Saturday.

I'm busy with family and errands today.

cathexis 05-27-2017 07:18 PM

Miss NavyButch. Such a humorous personality. Think we can get Medusa to let NB back on the site. What could have been so bad to keep NB off the site?

JDeere 05-27-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathexis (Post 1146125)
Miss NavyButch. Such a humorous personality. Think we can get Medusa to let NB back on the site. What could have been so bad to keep NB off the site?

When you see the reason for the timed out- identity issues, usually means a previous banned member came back under another screen name and email.

Lyte 05-27-2017 09:42 PM

Today... I almost got my first tattoo. I think I lucked out though. After I said "Let's do this" the bozo turned his attention to the two young chics that came in after me. I was a lil WTH... but then figured God might be saving me from something so I split. Aww well... 'nother time...

JDeere 05-27-2017 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyte (Post 1146172)
Today... I almost got my first tattoo. I think I lucked out though. After I said "Let's do this" the bozo turned his attention to the two young chics that came in after me. I was a lil WTH... but then figured God might be saving me from something so I split. Aww well... 'nother time...

You should have stayed and gotten the tat! What were you wanting to get?

Lyte 05-27-2017 10:42 PM

When I get back on a PC I'll post a couple ideas I have. ;)

Actually, I was glad to have a reason to split cuz as I thought about what he said when I came in when said I'd appreciate some input... from the "artist." He says "I prefer that someone just tell me what they want. I'm really A to B kinda person." I was thinking ... well shit... guess I'll save a bigger piece for someone else! So, I was going to have him do kind of a break the ice (aka cherry) tattoo... Snoopy. I know... kinda trite... maybe a lil bit lame but I loved loved loved Snoopy growing up. Then he went to talk to kids about their mermaid tattoo. Iol

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 1146179)
You should have stayed and gotten the tat! What were you wanting to get?

homoe 05-28-2017 07:58 AM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...ZSbVbE4KyKYkbg

JDeere 05-28-2017 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyte (Post 1146192)
When I get back on a PC I'll post a couple ideas I have. ;)

Actually, I was glad to have a reason to split cuz as I thought about what he said when I came in when said I'd appreciate some input... from the "artist." He says "I prefer that someone just tell me what they want. I'm really A to B kinda person." I was thinking ... well shit... guess I'll save a bigger piece for someone else! So, I was going to have him do kind of a break the ice (aka cherry) tattoo... Snoopy. I know... kinda trite... maybe a lil bit lame but I loved loved loved Snoopy growing up. Then he went to talk to kids about their mermaid tattoo. Iol

I have 18 tats, I have 2 Snoopy tats. Sounds like the artist was more interested in making the money over customer service and actual work.

Lyte 05-28-2017 08:22 AM

Exactly my thought too! Thus I think I lucked out when the two young birds came in and distracted him. I was able make my escape! ;)

18 and two of which are Snoop?! Excellent!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 1146249)
I have 18 tats, I have 2 Snoopy tats. Sounds like the artist was more interested in making the money over customer service and actual work.

JDeere 05-28-2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyte (Post 1146262)
Exactly my thought too! Thus I think I lucked out when the two young birds came in and distracted him. I was able make my escape! ;)

18 and two of which are Snoop?! Excellent!

Yes only two for Now! I don't have any extravagant pieces though just basics for now as well.

Chad 05-28-2017 12:50 PM

Butches

Howdy Butches,

I hope that everyone is having a good Sunday. I am relaxing today. It is a good day to sit around the house in my boxers watching TV.

:scarytv:

Happy Sunday,

Chad

JDeere 05-28-2017 09:12 PM

Evening everyone!

Where are yall hiding?

Lyte 05-28-2017 09:17 PM

Tattoo questions...

So, I just contacted another artist who's work I appreciate and a question popped into my head. Do artist just hate first timers? Or perhaps... do well established artists hate first timers? Or... do artists hate doing dinky tattoos on first timers? Or... :p you get the idea!

I'm just wondering if I might have to forego my "first" smaller tat in order to book a more experienced artist.

I've also gotten mixed feedback on tipping. You tip your tattoo artist?? I had no idea!

Any feedback/suggestions would be appreciated.

JDeere 05-28-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyte (Post 1146426)
Tattoo questions...

So, I just contacted another artist who's work I appreciate and a question popped into my head. Do artist just hate first timers? Or perhaps... do well established artists hate first timers? Or... do artists hate doing dinky tattoos on first timers? Or... :p you get the idea!

I'm just wondering if I might have to forego my "first" smaller tat in order to book a more experienced artist.

I've also gotten mixed feedback on tipping. You tip your tattoo artist?? I had no idea!

Any feedback/suggestions would be appreciated.

Every artist is different, that is what I have come across in my years of getting tats. I tip 15 percent of what the total is, unless the artist tries to rush or is rude, then I don't just pay the tat amount and no tip.

homoe 05-29-2017 06:43 AM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...XwRfMyWV7kXBGQ

Wishing everyone a happy Monday...

homoe 05-30-2017 07:22 AM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...Olfv7ffOZgBhYQ

Now I say Now I say "Fellow butches, have a wonderful Tuesday"!

JDeere 06-02-2017 07:41 PM

Hey All.

I hope everyone has a good weekend! What are ya'll's plans for this weekend?

homoe 06-02-2017 08:02 PM

Nothing planned here so far.....

homoe 06-02-2017 08:03 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...EpNPb_Uzkcf2m4

Chad 06-02-2017 09:36 PM

Butches

Howdy Butches,

I hope that everyone has a happy Friday night.

I am exhausted from a day on the water. I hope that you have a fun Friday night.

Chad

ClintB 06-03-2017 10:54 PM

Hey butches!

Had a fun day kicking off what has turned into Pride Month. Took a pride boat ride with a girl I used to date but is now just a friend. It was fun. This town celebrates early, as I've notice many small communities do so as not to compete with larger city celebrations during the actaul week pride falls on.

I always hope to meet someone, no one caught my eye. All for the better as I wouldn't have get free to flirt in front of someone I recently dated. Was fun to see the effort put in by this smaller community. It was fun.

ClintB 06-03-2017 10:56 PM

Oh yeh, and when I went to light my water heater, flames everywhere. Quickly shut it and the propane tank off. Not sure what happened, everything has been off all weekend.

So here's to not having my home burn down and a very cold shower tonight.

cathexis 06-03-2017 11:06 PM

Did that before. Singed off arm, half of head hair and eyebrows. How long did you have the gas on? Did you use a cigarette lighter?

This fool had to go and do it twice. The second time was an old stove.

ClintB 06-03-2017 11:12 PM

Just a few seconds.

I do this daily so I don't know what the hell is going on.

I always shit it off when I leave, both the tank and the switch to the water heater. Come home, turn the tank on, turn it to pilot and light it, let it get hot about 10 seconds, switch it to on. Sligh fwoosh and then she's good to go. This time after lighting the pilot and turning it to on, flames came OUT not only where it's light, but in another spot higher that never has flames.

I don't know what the heck...

JDeere 06-04-2017 08:42 AM

Hey all.

I hope everyone has a good Sunday... I am going shopping in awhile so I can buy my dad a gift, early...

Then going to watch softball/baseball games and get a nap.

Chad 06-04-2017 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClintB (Post 1147590)
Just a few seconds.

I always shit it off when I leave, both the tank and the switch to the water heater. Come home, turn the tank on, turn it to pilot and light it, let it get hot about 10 seconds, switch it to on. Sligh fwoosh and then she's good to go. This time after lighting the pilot and turning it to on, flames came OUT not only where it's light, but in another spot higher that never has flames.

Wow, be careful. Did some propane gas get into the air around the tank?

I had an RV in college and used to lay the water hose out in the sun and that heated the water enough to shower and wash dishes but it is hot here in Texas.

ClintB 06-04-2017 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1147688)
Wow, be careful. Did some propane gas get into the air around the tank?

I had an RV in college and used to lay the water hose out in the sun and that heated the water enough to shower and wash dishes but it is hot here in Texas.

That's what I thought but it continues to burn. I'm just l aging it until I can get it looked at.

Chad 06-04-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClintB (Post 1147790)
That's what I thought but it continues to burn. I'm just l aging it until I can get it looked at.

Good choice, you may have a leaky pipe. Good luck.

homoe 06-05-2017 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClintB (Post 1147590)
Just a few seconds.

YIKES..........that can't be good! Be careful!

homoe 06-05-2017 07:20 AM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...Q7ctHRMHsaFoAC

Wishing everyone a very good week...:hangloose:

Chad 06-05-2017 10:57 AM

Butches

Happy Monday Butches,

I hope that everyone has a great day.

Rock on,
Chad